Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Bought washing machine so pleased with delivery and customer service decided to order a fridge freezer and was delivered next day by two helpful and polite men. No point looking elsewhere as prices were very good.
Online price was very competitive. After ordering I received a phone call to confirm the order and delivery date. Called again on day of delivery to confirm the approximate time. Brilliant customer service and very pleased with the product
Very good value and great service
Very efficiant service. Very easy to arrange suitable delivery time, kept well informed regarding expected delivery time. Delivery drivers very helpful.
Efficient service, great delivery crew. Thanks.
Great prices great service
Brilliant service. Tony was so efficient and helpful fitting my new fridge and ceramic hob. Would recommend the company to anyone.
Quick delivery, good service and prices OK
Excellent service, excellent price, excellent delivery. Highly recommend. One of the friendliest companies I have dealt with. Will definitely use again when I need anything electrical.
Decided to go local big mistake. Shocking customer service, freezer damaged had four freezers delivered in the same day all damaged did not check before bring them out after the first two, even asked if we still wanted it but could not guarantee it would work. They had to reorder freezer told us it would be coming in Tuesday said would ring when it was. They did not and had to chase to find out if freezer had arrived said no but would be in Thursday and would ring us again the did not and we had to chase again Friday. Delivery was today freezer was not checked and delivered another damaged one, no more un allocated freezers in stock. Had to go in to Hansons to get a refund and the first comment out of an employees mouth was what have we been doing to these freezers as you can imagine this was not funny. Pathetic apology would never use again.
Ordered online easy payment went to pick up. Friendly staff member came out within minutes and loaded washing machine into my car all the staff i met were friendly and helpful highly recommended
Brilliant! Ordered a tumble dryer on a Tuesday and it was delivered on the Thursday of the same week! Received a call to thank me for my order which was a lovely personal touch. The delivery driver called to confirm delivery time. A great experience from start to finish.
Bought a Zanussi washing machine, delivered within 3 days, paid for it to be connected up, we'll worth the money, hassle free the fitters checked there were no leaks and was working OK. Excellent service
Prompt delivery, friendly service, new machine connected and old one removed. I would definitely recommend.
Just bought Hotpoint washer, organised by Hansons, chap called Mel came to fit the integrated appliance in kitchen. First class and very professional, what a job he did. No hassle and checked machine working etc. whole experience from buying to fitting at Hansons, superb and would recommend.
Fast, reliable, professional service from walking in the door, the appliance advice/knowledge was great but most of all the honesty I felt I received. Delivered on time, kept informed would recommend the shop to any of my customer or friends. Thanks John for going the extra mile 😁
Competitively priced, delivered on time in a very friendly and efficiently manner. Excellent product availability when competitors were unable to supply.
Excellent service as usual.
Quick delivery also cheaper than other companies selling the same cooker hood.
I placed my order in the evening. In the morning I got a call from a very friendly lady confirming it. On the delivery day two smiling guys brought my new dishwasher. Everybody was just happy all the way and I could feel it. That's why I order local, to be served by lovely local people! :-D
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.9 based on 582 reviews