Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Handy Labels 1 star review on 15th June 2020
Lydia Fletcher
SOPHIE-LOUISE COLICOS
Alan Wyllie
Beverley Scott-Hughes
More Photos & Videos
I am very pleased with the service, made quickly and product at a high level.
very helpful on line advice and they send a sample to proof before printing which is excellent. High quality product received very promptly.
I used another company for all my labels but I started to notice the vinyl was getting thinner so I figured to try a test run of one of my label designs with Handy Labels.
They did an awesome job! fast turn around really great service.
I will be bringing future orders here if the price is right :)
Fast turnaround and great help from the Graphic Designer.
1) The website is brilliant. Effortless to use, and reassuring throughout.

2) Phone support fabulous. Friendly and helpful but brimming with product knowledge.

3) And the end result? Beautifully printed, perfectly packed and deliver ahead of schedule!
Order took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, so we missed the deadline for the job going out. Won't use again.
Good afternoon Matthew Jones - HLN Supplies

Thank you for your review, we’re very sorry to hear your shopping experience with us wasn’t a positive one.

I have copied in our 'How To Order' page from our website which illustrates how our order process works https://www.handylabels.co.uk/support/how-to-order

Your order was placed on 27th November, Carrie sent you an email within an hour of your order being placed notifying yourself with issues with your order. Unfortunately we did not receive any artwork with your order and we did not receive any special comments with your order stating you only required blank labels to be supplied without any printing.

We didn't hear back from you until the 3rd December with your reply - We then marked your order as urgent and your labels were printed, finished and dispatched the very next day.

I trust this explains why your order took nearly 2 weeks to arrive and why we couldn’t have processed your order any quicker than we did.
Incredible service! Product, customer service and delivery was all top quality. Will definitely re order.
Thank you the Labels came on time and the print was good.
Thanks once again :)
Fantastic and quick service
Fantastic and speedy service
This is the first time I have used handy labels and ordered some for my candles. I am delighted with the labels I received, exactly what I wanted!
I'm so pleased that I found Handy Labels. The customer service has been great and my labels are brilliant. They make my chocolates look really professional. I will definitely use them again.
Excellent service. Open communication and guidance where adjustments were needed to the graphic supplied. Very happy with speed of delivery and the quality of the product. Thank you
Service and product was very good but I asked for 'permanent' adhesive and was a little disappointed after testing on some metalwork as I found it could be removed without much effort.
Fast and easy communication.

Delivery was next day after approving the proofs.
Great service and quality. They do take longer to arrive than next working day delivery, though.
Always amazing, quick service. Reliable, accurate - a joy to work with (and to rely on!)
Brilliant customer service. Very fast and efficient. Fantastic product, exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely use again
Handy Labels produced a short run of customised labels for our wedding favours. We were absolutely delighted with their service. They handled our request promptly and, once we had agreed the proof,delivered the labels the next day. I cannot fault their service or product.
Amazing customer service, great quality labels, fast delivery, lovely durable product. Will definitely
Use again! Oh yes.... very affordable too!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 23rd October 2019