Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Great labels. Poor customer service. If you are planning on buying read the terms and conditions very closely. They made me pay twice.
It didn't have red round the warnings so they were not legal for me to use! And I found that out after applying to my whole shops worth of melts.
Order took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, so we missed the deadline for the job going out. Won't use again.
Good afternoon Matthew Jones - HLN Supplies Thank you for your review, we’re very sorry to hear your shopping experience with us wasn’t a positive one. I have copied in our 'How To Order' page from our website which illustrates how our order process works https://www.handylabels.co.uk/support/how-to-order Your order was placed on 27th November, Carrie sent you an email within an hour of your order being placed notifying yourself with issues with your order. Unfortunately we did not receive any artwork with your order and we did not receive any special comments with your order stating you only required blank labels to be supplied without any printing. We didn't hear back from you until the 3rd December with your reply - We then marked your order as urgent and your labels were printed, finished and dispatched the very next day. I trust this explains why your order took nearly 2 weeks to arrive and why we couldn’t have processed your order any quicker than we did.
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 642 reviews