Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Imaan Niven
Kate Lyon
Handy Labels 1 star review on 15th June 2020
Lydia Fletcher
SOPHIE-LOUISE COLICOS
Alan Wyllie
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic efficient service and the labels turned out beautifully. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to have labels printed. I will definitely be using them again.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Always swift and reliable. Great company to deal with.
Amazing service. Desperately needed labels to change my wedding invites quickly and these were done in 2 days. Loved that they send a pdf beforehand. Would definitely order from here again. Thank you so much!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Great quality labels and customer service. Super fast delivery too. Thank you, i shall be back
Great communication and service
Absolutely spot on!! Lovely company! Soooooo perfect better than expected!
Cannot beat these guys for quick turnaround short run label print.
Love my new labels! Super helpful company and speedy delivery.
Thanks
Handy labels, perfect service
Amazing company always great service and customer service! Love the quality also, never fails. I always get the vinyl glossy labels cause they don’t smudge and are perfect for personal care products!
Fast, efficient and reliable.
Thank you very much ,dear friend ,for your great service .I will recommend your services for everyone .Hope I will come back soon. With great regards . Sergei.
fast delivery and good service highly recommend
Perfect. So happy.
Great service and products. Great prices too. Very helpful when I used the chat room. I will definitely be ordering again.
My experience with handy Labels was a good one. The website is friendly, informative and easy to use. Communication after my order had been sent was very polite and accommodating which i appreciated.

My labels arrived in perfect condition and the quality was better than expected.. Everything was packaged well and care had been taken so they arrived safely.

I would recommend their services and use again in the future without doubt - thank you!
My experience shopping with Handy Labels was very good. It was easy to complete the purchase, the price also is convenient for the client. Before shopping with Handy Labels I tried to buy stickers with other 3 companies but it was complicated, one of them even asked me to provide artwork in 4 different colors and their percentage in every color (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) something that I didn't have. I had a different inconvenience with every single one and try something else available online.
The receptionist is also a key. I had problems in two opportunities but was resolved very quickly by calling directly to someone available. Thanks for the excellent service, I will DEFINITELY buy again and recommend.
Absolutely love my labels. The service was spot on. James was so helpful making sure the quality of labels were good and I'm so pleased with them. Thank you.
All good..
Ordered during the lockdown, but customer service was still very good, advice was very useful. Final labels were exactly as required, will definitely be using again.
Handy Labels is rated 4.93 based on 404 reviews