Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
very accurate design and prompt delivery
Consistently excellent service - thank you.
This is the first time we have used handylabels for our stickers and we are VERY impressed with not only the quality but the service too! Delivered pretty fast (DPD delayed by a day) and the stickers are perfect! Will definitely be ordering again.
It is already the second time I ordered from here and I have always been very happy.
Great labels, VERY fast turnaround! Happy customer :)
A delightful process from start to finish
delighted with both quality of product and service.
EXCELLENT service and labels! Very competitive prices, too!
An absolutely Amazing quality products. I recommend 10/10 service will be using this company for every order I need to make. Thankyou for making this so easy for me!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 26th July 2020
As a new business I needed to find helpful companies to get my up and running. Handy Labels went above and beyond in helping me adjust my labels to make them exactly right for my requirements.
Would highly recommend them.
Good customer service and good quality product at a very good price
Perfect labels
Prompt service and good quality labels. Think wrapping the package in pink tissue paper is unnecessary though. Otherwise very satisfied customer.
Very impressed with my first order of stickers from Handy Labels 😊 The stickers are very well printed to a high quality and they came out better than expected 👌 The service was excellent and delivery was quick 👍 Would definitely recommend 👍😎
Brilliant service
Fabulous labels, fast and efficient service, and will most certainly be using again.
I asked you to run a small batch of bottle labels for a particular client. The label were very good quality with excellent adhesive. I will be using your services more often.
Was looking for a way to personalise metallic drinking bottles, and found Handy labels. The easy design tool had enough sizes, options and fonts. I left a message with my design, describing the bottles this was intended to personalise, and got a prompt response with a recommendation to change the font colour. I did just that and it was a very good idea. All in all, the service was outstanding, and the lovely stickers arrive within two days and are perfect! I will definitely use again.
Very pleased the labels arrived quickly and everything seems good.
Amazing service! Quick delivery, friendly service, very reasonable price and much better overall service than any other brand I’ve ordered from before.
Handy Labels is rated 4.93 based on 435 reviews