Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Cheapest completely custom labels I found on the internet, quick turn around time on sending over proof's and then despatch. Quality of the final print is very good for the price. Will be using again
Ordered some specialist small labels which were ideal. Good service.
Excellent labels & prompt service.
Item ordered and delivered very quickly ....excellent service
The best service I have received from a company for years. An extremely simple ordering and artwork submitting process and a first-class product produced and sent out the same day. A company this efficient is a gem to find, with the willingness to handle short-runs for the entrepreneur, hobbyist or smaller business types. Excellent service, excellent product and excellent friendly staff.
Really love the service and the product. Carrie was absolutely helpful with our requests. Thank you
Very pleased with the labels. A prompt and professional service. Thank you very much - we will be back to you when we need our next batch!
Quick efficient service. Good product arrived in good condition.
I am very pleased with the service, made quickly and product at a high level.
very helpful on line advice and they send a sample to proof before printing which is excellent. High quality product received very promptly.
I used another company for all my labels but I started to notice the vinyl was getting thinner so I figured to try a test run of one of my label designs with Handy Labels. They did an awesome job! fast turn around really great service. I will be bringing future orders here if the price is right :)
Fast turnaround and great help from the Graphic Designer.
1) The website is brilliant. Effortless to use, and reassuring throughout. 2) Phone support fabulous. Friendly and helpful but brimming with product knowledge. 3) And the end result? Beautifully printed, perfectly packed and deliver ahead of schedule!
Incredible service! Product, customer service and delivery was all top quality. Will definitely re order.
Thank you the Labels came on time and the print was good. Thanks once again :)
Fantastic and quick service
Fantastic and speedy service
This is the first time I have used handy labels and ordered some for my candles. I am delighted with the labels I received, exactly what I wanted!
I'm so pleased that I found Handy Labels. The customer service has been great and my labels are brilliant. They make my chocolates look really professional. I will definitely use them again.
Excellent service. Open communication and guidance where adjustments were needed to the graphic supplied. Very happy with speed of delivery and the quality of the product. Thank you
Handy Labels is rated 4.95 based on 301 reviews