Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

Sophie Adebayo
"Love the labels they make my products looks good"
Chris Hainey
"Great service and very quick delivery The labels I ordered were perfect and I will definitely be re-ordering"
"Couldn’t be happier. Great quality, very affordable fast reliable service. Highly recommended. Thankyou Handy Labels"
"Handy Labels has got to be the most reliable, efficient and easiest label design and print company out there! We opted for the company to design all our labels, and within a day the l;labels were done to a high standard. Our designer, Carrie, listened to our needs for our brand, and delivered exactly what we had hoped for ( if not better!). Pricing is fantastic, and they go out of their way to ensure 100% satisfaction. Highly recommend."
"Used handy labels for a number of years now. First class every purchase. Highly recommend"
"Loved the stickers and an amazing service. Definitely recommend handy labels."
"Amazing service, great product, fast turnaround.... definitely recommend"
"Excellent. Perfect for what I needed them for. Your advice to a small adjustment made them much better. Would always recommend you."
"Tremendous quality and speedy service. Thank you!"
"Very helpful; all the way from ordering, design to delivery stages."
"Very quick and great outcome - thanks, i’ll Order again"
"Super speedy service. Labels are great thank you. Fantastic customer service - helped us whilst we set up our design (very patient to say how much we asked). Will definitely order again and yes we will stick with you lol."
"Fantastic labels, brilliant finish, easy to use service and here in 2 days. Highly recommend!"
"Very good response time and very helpful in giving advice."
"Really very impressed by Handy Labels. They sent me a sample pack to begin with. It was easy to upload my design and place the order. Very reasonable price and they communicated extremely well from agreeing the final print right through to delivery. Thank you Handy Labels, my stickers are fantastic."
"Amazing quality"
"Excellent service. Labels came within a few days and were exactly as ordered. Thanks!"
"The stickers came out exactly how I wanted. They were very helpful and noticed I made a mistake and helped me amend it. I would recommend them to everyone and shall be using their services again in the near future."
"Amazing service. Nice people. Good quality. Many thanks."
"Fantastic fast service , once the label was proofed they arrived on time and the print quality was excellent ."
"Amazing service, super quick and the quality of the labels was great. I will definitely order again with them."
"Really great 10/10 customer service, quick replies and chat online was really helpful. Stickers look amazing, fast postage and exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"
"Very quick turnaround and great quality"
Handy Labels is rated 4.96 based on 249 reviews