Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

Sophie Adebayo
"Love the labels they make my products looks good"
Chris Hainey
"Great service and very quick delivery The labels I ordered were perfect and I will definitely be re-ordering"
"Couldn’t be happier. Great quality, very affordable fast reliable service. Highly recommended. Thankyou Handy Labels"
"Really easy to use website. Quick production and delivery, also prices very reasonable. More customisation options for label sizes might be a nice addition!"
"The customer's service was really good. Even I asked a loads question, they replied very fast and the result very nice. However, I wish they will have photos for the stickers or printing paper. After that, I will recommend the handy labels. Give them 4.5"
Thank you or your review and feedback Kayla.
"My labels look great, very impressed with price and end product."

Lets see if we can get up to a 5 star rating with your next order.
"Really happy with these removable stickers for my packaging. Thank you!"
"Really good service for developing labels and amending artwork slightly to ensure they fit the secure zone. The only thing I would suggest would be changing delivery company from DPD as my package was declared delivered when it was not and so I spent half an hour or so on the phone to them. Luckily my package showed up later in the day (miraculously after calling them), but if not the 5 day complaints period would have been a nightmare for meeting my deadline and we would have had to buy additional stickers elsewhere."
Its great to hear that we at Handy Labels have provided a really good service and you’re happy with your label order.
Unfortunately most companies need to rely on third party courier services to get goods to their customers nationwide.
DPD for us in the majority of cases service us well.

I do thank you for your feedback but your review on DPD may be best placed in their hands. You can leave a review on their services here https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.dpd.co.uk
"The quality of the labels are very good!"
Hello Louise,

Thank you for your review, I'm hoping we can get up to the 5 star rating for you.
"Good and quick customer support"
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review us at Handy Labels.

I'm hoping that we can get this up to a 5 star review, please let us know how?

Let’s stick together………..
"Nice quality labels at a good price. Only issue is the designer isn't perfect when uploading artwork"
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review us at Handy Labels.

I'm sorry you've not found the designer perfect but we will be looking to make an update this year but good to hear you're pleased with the quality and price.

I hope we can be of help with your future orders.

Let’s stick together………..