Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Labels have arrived promptly once proof approved. Easy system to use. Will definitely use again
Thank you for your feedback, Christine! We are pleased that you thought our system was easy to use and we look forward to your next order. 👍
Very easy to deal with, straightforward. Website could be a little easier on the building and uploading sections. Prices seem very competitive. Very prompt. Will use them again.
Thank you for your review, Stephen! We will take on board your feedback about the website and we look forward to your next order. 👍
I find Handy Brand to be a very quick and reliable service. All of my questions and mistakes ;) are handled with courtesy and patience. The website has to be the best out there in terms of being able to work out pricing online, without the lengthy form filling, submitting personal details, having to wait for quotes, pushy sales follow up email and calls backs from other providers.
Thank you for your feedback, Jo! We will always offer a helping hand to our customers and we appreciate your loyal custom. We look forward to your next order. 👍
A bit of an issue with an order which was missed at first - however when we highlighted this Jackie was excellent and managed to get everything turned round urgently and we got the labels in time.
Thank you for your feedback, Matt! We apologise for the issue you experienced at first and are so pleased we managed to put it right for you. 👍
We placed more than one order with this company. The result is excellent execution of the order, short terms, good communication. We think to continue our cooperation.
Thank you for your feedback, Sergei! We look forward to your next order. 👍
I was happy with the purchase, speed of service & quality, I just need to Sharpen my Artwork up. For next purchase.
Thank you for your feedback, John! We look forward to your next order and if there is anything that we can help with, please let us know. 👍
Very good quality and quick service. Slightly more pricey than expected which is why 4 rather than 5 but would be 5 for quality.
very fast delivery and good job
Excellent customer service - the team assisted me via web chat and email to ensure I received the product I required. The labels arrived promptly and are of the highest quality. I will definitely be ordering again. Great value for money.
Quick service for initial delivery, however only 1/3 of the order turned up. When I spoke with customer services, they quickly rectified the order and sent replacements were at my door 4 days later. Cannot fault them. Stickers are of good quality.
Great labels, good quality, colour and price - fast delivery- thank you
great company
Designed my labels online and found many different types that could be ordered. Received a proof a couple of fo days later to approve and once did they were shipped to me about two days later. Nicely packaged and I really like the labels.
Cost effective, quick and efficient. My only qualm is that the print quality whilst fine, it isn't the best on small deatils, but I can't complain for the price I paid.
Great products and service. Good value. I feel there is unnecessary packaging. The labels are in a good quality protective envelope, the pink wrapping tissue adds no protection and goes straight in the bin.
Great quality products, low cost but slow delivery
Good service, they pointed out that I used too small a font so I could fix that. A little expensive, but were what I wanted (laminated labels for a longer life on items in regular use).
Was quite good service. When first didnt arrive because of a glitch with the delivery company (after 5 working days) they sent me another pack free of charge.
Service and product was very good but I asked for 'permanent' adhesive and was a little disappointed after testing on some metalwork as I found it could be removed without much effort.
Fast and easy communication. Delivery was next day after approving the proofs.
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 642 reviews