Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Telephone

How would you rate Handy Labels ?

James Predeth
"First off I want to say WOW! I was NOT expecting anything like the print quality, or the quality of the stock the label was printed on. I needed 200 custom sized waterproof labels in a hurry which would be used to increase our brand awareness on some new merchandise. Within an hour of sending the artwork in I was contacted about a sizing error I had made which would have made my order unusable. After a quick rejig of the artwork, it was re-uploaded and the sizing confirmed as correct. The labels arrived the next day excellently packaged. When I first saw the finished product I was impressed. After taking the product out I was REALLY impressed. The print quality is second to none, the finish and feel of the product screams quality, elegance and expense. The best bit ... it wasn't expensive at all and really helped my merchandise to stand out and SELL. I cannot recommend Handy Labels highly enough, they are professional, quick to respond to communications and super easy to work with. I WILL be using them again ... and again ... and again :-) Damian Jay Believe-A-Bubble."
Shari Edwards
"Labels could not have been better, thank you!"
Ganga Rana
"Great customer service, fast and professional, will definitely order again in the future .Highly Recommend Handy Lables ."
"Great quality product. Very quick turnaround. Really helpful friendly people at the end of the phone too."
"Service was excellent and delivery was super fast. I am really pleased with the quality of the print work. The staff were so helpful. I was extremely happy with the price especially as I had multiple designs."
"Perfect exactly what we wanted , easy to use and arrived in record time"
"Really happy with purchase and customer service is great. Handy labels were able to get my order processed and delivered so quickly."
"I personally found Handy Labels extremely helpful and pleasant, a very nice company to do business with, my labels were perfect, I could not have wished for more. Thank you and I will be ordering more from you."

What a lovely review and rating - We really appreciate your comments.
"Everything was made easy from design to delivery and the product was fantastic quality."
Great to hear, thank you.
"Top company, really pleased and really fast turn around. Kind regards, Garth O'Donnell"

Let's stick together...........
"very easy, lots of label sizes choices, quick delivery!"
Thank you Josephine.
"Incredibly fast delivery and superb packaging, very impressed."
We do try our best but thank you for your review.
"Great quality, excellent customer service and fast delivery. Will definitely be using again."
Let's stick together........

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review .
"High quality labels, very fast turn around and very good presentation! will be back again!"
Hello Tatiana,

Many thanks for your review and great rating.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,
Handy Team
"Great stickers, great turnaround and very helpful!"
We would like to thank you for your time in giving us a review and I'm pleased to hear we're doing well.
Hello James,

And all I can say about your review is WOW!!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful review, you've made our Handy Labels team very proud 😊

We look forward to working with you again.
"Really good service - really quick response, great quality results."
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and 5 star rating.

We really do appreciate your feedback.
"Always receive a brilliant service from Handy Labels - best prices, very fast turnaround and wonderful loyalty points system."
Many thanks Robert,

Lovely to hear we're doing a good job.
"Outstanding Service! Delivery Rapid! Ordered twice... Both orders with us within 48 hours of ordering! The staff are very pleasant, helpful and have gone out of their way on both occasions to adapt our artwork where there have been quality problems from our end. I will continue to use Handy Labels for all of my labelling. Previously used another brand that appeared great... However labels took 2 weeks to arrive and then fell off pots. Will never look back! Handy Labels are out of this world. Dont bother looking elsewhere. You won't find better value for money!"
Many thanks Jonathan, Taking the time to give us such a great review is really appreciated - We take great pride in our Handy Labels team and love to hear from our customers when your pleased too.
"Labels could not have been better, thank you!"
Hello Shari,

We do love a picture, it really brings the labels to life - Thank you for sharing and taking the time to give us a review.
"Really happy with the labels and service. Fabulous quality and just what I was looking for. Thank you so much. Nicola, stitchden"
Many thanks for your review, always a pleasure to help our customers.
"The service is always perfect, the labels are very nice and arrive quickly. We have been using Handy Labels for our business for a few years now and will continue for sure. Highly recommended!"
Hristina you've been a loyal customer for many years and a pleasure to deal with.

We would like returning custom and lovely review.
"Labels arrive exactly as per proof and very quickly after order. Just what I needed."
Handy Labels is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews