Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

Sophie Adebayo
"Love the labels they make my products looks good"
Chris Hainey
"Great service and very quick delivery The labels I ordered were perfect and I will definitely be re-ordering"
"Couldn’t be happier. Great quality, very affordable fast reliable service. Highly recommended. Thankyou Handy Labels"
"Excellent service. Labels came within a few days and were exactly as ordered. Thanks!"
"The stickers came out exactly how I wanted. They were very helpful and noticed I made a mistake and helped me amend it. I would recommend them to everyone and shall be using their services again in the near future."
"Amazing service. Nice people. Good quality. Many thanks."
"Fantastic fast service , once the label was proofed they arrived on time and the print quality was excellent ."
"Amazing service, super quick and the quality of the labels was great. I will definitely order again with them."
"Really great 10/10 customer service, quick replies and chat online was really helpful. Stickers look amazing, fast postage and exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"
"Very quick turnaround and great quality"
"I have always found Handy Labels to be very helpful and to supply a good quality product at a good price. The process of creating and ordering labels is simple and the support from the Handy Labels team is great. The labels are always delivered promptly."
"More than satisfied with this company, great customer service with unbelievable quality stickers. Had problems with other companies messing up the die line and colouring but it’s spot on with every sticker, will be using again regularly"
"From the ease of ordering, assistance with artwork, delivery and quality of product - all 5 stars!"
"Cannot recommend enough, total job to work with, great customer support. Great labels and prompt delivery. Keep up the great service :) Pedram"
"Good customer service on webs hat and phone. Made in UK, good quality product, easy to navigate website, great value for money, well packaged. GREAT COMPANY! ^^"
"Great quality, super quick and cheap. I will be buying products from Handy Labels again. Thank you."
"Excellent products and service."
"Really easy to use website. Quick production and delivery, also prices very reasonable. More customisation options for label sizes might be a nice addition!"
"Amazing FAST service, easy to use webshop and handy international payment options. Will use again for sure."
"Love this company! Website is so intuitive, staff are always there to offer help and guidance and fast turn around on labels, which look fabulous! Thank you!"
"Delighted with the product and the service throughout the design process (thank you for the alteration recommendations - they worked perfectly!)."
"Without doubt the best service you could ask for. Email correspondence was fast and I felt they helped beyond expectations to get my stickers ready. The price is bang on for what you get in quality and service as is the delivery time. Will definitely be back, don't change a thing! Love to hear your company's suggestions on applying stickers to curved items like petrol tanks."
"What an absolutely fabulous experience we have had with Handy Labels. We are a new company just starting out and we needed some stickers at short notice for a children's event. Handy Labels' website was so easy to navigate and get our order processed, and their duty of care to the customer was second to none. We got our order through so fast, and the results were first class. We are so happy to recommend Handy Labels as we will be using their services again. Lovely people to do business with."
Handy Labels is rated 4.96 based on 236 reviews