Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

How would you rate Handy Labels?

Mark Young
"Very happy with my labels, and as a first-time customer I was particularly impressed with the personal service I was given to adjust my label for perfect printing."
Asha Pankhania
"Super service - simple, cost effective and super speedy!"
Amy Davenport
"I couldn’t be happier with my stickers! Amazing customer service, very friendly and helpful. Then the stickers arrived super quick especially considering I ordered 1000. I was worried as I had the stickers printed to look like they were on kraft paper - thought they would look cheap for the ridiculously low price but they look SO professional and are really high quality. An adult shouldn’t be so excited about a sheet of stickers..... I will be ordering more!"
"This company is absolutely amazing. Got me out of a very sticky situation. Delivered within the 24 hour timeslot as promised. Would recommend"
That is great to hear 😊

Thank you lisa for your review and 5 star rating.
"Better than 'very good'. This is an excellent and very efficient service. Makes such a change when many organisations take customers for granted. Great quality products."
Many thanks Paul,

We do always try our best and really do appreciate our customers.
Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and I'm pleased to hear how happy you are with our service.

Photos look great too 👍
"Top class service. Advised that the image we uploaded wasn’t quite suitable and gave the opportunity to change it. Sent proof prior to delivery. Delivery very quick Product is excellent and exactly what we ordered!"
Hello John,

Many thanks for your wonderful review and 5 star rating.
"Quick delivery and loved the stickers when they arrived! Cheaper than many other retailers too."
Thank you for your review and 5 star rating,

I'm pleased to hear we are doing great on our price too.
"Super service - simple, cost effective and super speedy!"

I need really need a piece of cake now........
"Used Handylabels for years now. First class on all departments."
Many thanks Scott,

We do appreciate our loyal customers 😊
"Michelle did her possible and impossible to track down my delivery with DPD. I have never seen a customer experience that good. I would certainly return !"

We really to do try even when dealing with a 3rd party.
"Super impressed that they contacted me to say something I had added didn't look quite right, instead of just printing them! Great stickers and much cheaper than some of the main players out there. Thanks"
Thank you, we really do always try our best.

Great to hear we are doing well on price too 😊
"The labels are for our Apple juice - the product is perfect as looks great & no ink leakage from condensation after bottles have been in fridge 🙂. So v good quality. Service was excellent- very fast & efficient 🙂"
That is great to hear 😊

Thank you for your review and 5 star rating.
"We love the labels, they look great on the front of pupils school books. 3rd year of ordering them and the process is so easy!"
Lovely to hear Natasha,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review.
"I've been using Handy Labels for almost a year now for all the labels and tags I need for my business. The quality of the products and the quick printing turnaround are exceptional. The team behind the scenes are all super helpful and wonderful to work with! Give them a try - I highly, highly recommend it!"

Always a pleasure to work with you.

Kindest regards,
Michelle
"Great service from start to finish!! Communication was awesome and the final stickers when they arrived very quickly were perfect!!"
We thank you Stuart for your wonderful review and 5 star rating.
"Quick service, helpful staff and a great looking product. Thank you!"
Many thanks for your review and 5 star rating.
"The service and speed from Handy Labels is by far superior to any supplier I have used in the past! Will continue to order from you guys. Thank you"

We look forward to working with you in the future.
"I'm glad I found this company. Service was really quick and the overall process was really easy. I am very pleased with the final product - it was just what I was looking for. Will definitely use again."
Many thanks for your review.
"Always great labels at good prices and delivered quickly. Thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review Sally.
"So quick very helpful feedback was great very satisfied."
Many thanks Asim,

Lovely to hear.
"The team was so patient with me changing the art a few times after I submitted my request, and the labels turned out perfectly!!!"

I'm pleased we were able to help.
"Great services. I will surely be using you guys again for all my labels . Thanks for the wonderful service!!!"
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and 5 stars!!!
Handy Labels is rated 4.97 based on 96 reviews