Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

How would you rate Handy Labels?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Speedy service. My labels arrived beautifully wrapped up - what a lovely touch! Thank you."
Clodagh Bell
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service and really quick! The labels are of an exceptionally high quality. Considering the number of different labels I needed and the short turnaround time that I needed, Handy Labels were amazing. I'll definitely be using them for all of my labels!"
"Very impressed with the ease of use of the site. The labels turned out beautifully. Will be using again. Thank you."
"Helpful team with very quick responses and support. Definitely reordering."
Suzy Williams
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery. Good quality product."
Simon Aldrich
Verified Buyer
"My questions were answered quickly, the proof was turned around fast and I received my order the next day. Brilliant service, brilliant company . Well done all..."
Sarah Turner
Verified Buyer
"Handy labels came to the rescue when I was let down by another sticker printing company, and processed my order extremely quickly to get them to me in time. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and helpful, I'll be using handy labels for all my future label printing from now on! Thanks!!"
Max Gaullier
Verified Buyer
"Good and quick customer support"
Gemini Mehta
Verified Buyer
"I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found Handy Labels! They have been nothing but amazing from the very start. Whilst not the cheapest supplier I came across, it quickly became evident that their service is a grade above all others - its totally with it! Michelle and Sophie have both been absolutely amazing in helping me get my labels exactly how I wanted them to look. The service is also super quick and re-ordering couldn't be simpler! I highly highly recommend these lovely people!"
Claire Twigge-Molecey
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient service. Always great quality labels. Highly recommended"
"I was able to design the label myself to exactly my own specification using my own club logo."
Sally Johnstone
Verified Buyer
"The labels were exactly the right colour, the positioning was perfect, communication was excellent and delivery fast."
Maia Smith
Verified Buyer
"The ordering process is straightforward, my labels look and feel good and are sent out quickly. I recently had a query about how to order variations of a design and the lady on the phone was very helpful and talked me through it. I also particularly like how the order looks when it arrives - thank you Handy Labels, I'm very happy I found you!"
Tereza Krausova
"Great service!"
Chris Hutchins
Verified Buyer
"the stickers are very good. but I got an email to say my artwork wasn't very good. so I returned an email saying it will be ok for what I want. then redid my artwork and sent it off within the hour asking if they could use the new artwork. sent 5 or 6 emails and no reply. a few days later my stickers turn up with all the old artwork. so their quality was good but I found there service poor. shame really"
Thank you for your review. Naturally, customer service is very important to us, so we ensure to look at every situation thoroughly.

On the 5th of January we sent across an email with our concern about the low resolution artwork supplied, we wouldn’t want anyone being disappointed with the quality of their labels. To which you replied on the 6th of January “They will be fine, I’ll sort a better one for next time, thank you for letting me know”. This was an approval, so we scheduled your order in for print.

This is the only email we’ve received from you but please do let me know if this isn’t the case. I wouldn’t want you to think we didn't reply to your request for any reason.
"SUPERB SERVICE. I placed my order yesterday and received them today!!! Best pricing and biggest choice I've found online. Handy Labels are way ahead of their competition. Totally recommend them. I'm one very happy customer, many thanks guys :)"
"Very quick delivery"
Paul Burridge
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the labels we received *****"
"Super helpful and friendly staff took me through the order process with ease, so much choice and all at a great price. My labels arrived really quick with pretty packaging and look amazing on my products - Thank you Handy Labels. I'm just about to try out Handy Tags!!!!!"
Julie Knight
Verified Buyer
"Always super efficent and orders received next day!"
Handy Labels is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews