Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Excellent! I found the online ordering for windows stickers very straightforward and the team was very helpful over the phone with the couple of queries I had. I received the pdf label proof for approval the day after the order was placed and my stickers were delivered a few days after that. The whole process took less than a week from order to delivery, good quality and a very reasonable price. Thank you Handy Labels.
Great communications and customer support on the label designs. Great quality printing and labels too
Thank you for your 5-star review, Anthony! We're pleased that we could offer support during the design process and that you are impressed with your printed labels! 👍
Great labels, great service and importantly great peple.
Thank you for your feedback, Alastair! We are so pleased that you rate our labels, service and ourselves as great. We hope to continue offering you a great service for future orders! 👍
Customer service was always helpful when I needed help whilst creating my labels! The quality of the labels were exceptional and were delivered to me promptly with no delays. Definitely a happy customer!
Thank you for your 5-star review! We will endeavour to continue offering helpful customer service and exceptional labels as making customers happy is our biggest priority. 👍
Amazing service and value. Can’t recommend enough, would definitely use again.
Thank you for your feedback, Darren! We appreciate you recommending us to others and for your loyal custom. 👍
Absolutely first class service from start to finish! I'm not particularly good at IT stuff but you helped me get my artwork uploaded which was very satisfying, product was excellent and arrived when it was promoted. All our print business will now go through you. Well done!!
Thank you for your kind words, John! We're so pleased that you experienced such quality service from us and are happy with your printed labels. We look forward to your next order! 👍
Very good quality, good communication and fast delivery. Oh, and the price is good also!
Thank you for your kind words, Darius! We are pleased that you rate the quality of our labels, communication, delivery and prices so highly. We look forward to your next order! 👍
Good service, straight forward and speedy.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Michael! We hope to keep up our good service and speedy turnaround time for your next order. 👍
Brilliant service. Quality labels. Fast delivery. Faultless.
Thank you for your lovely feedback! We're so glad that you rate your experience with us as faultless. We look forward to your next order! 👍
Good customer service and super fast.
Thank you for your 5-star review! It's great to hear that you found our customer service good and the process super fast. We look forward to offering this same quality service for your next order! 👍
My product labels turned out better than I had expected. After wasting money getting my labels printed from two other printers I decided to give handy labels a go. I really like that fact that there is an element of human interaction and a final proof which you can print at home to verify the outcome before your order goes to print. Will surely be sticking with handy labels for all my future label needs and their prices are also affordable for small businesses like mine. Thank you!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Thank you for your kind words! We do our utmost to support our customers in getting the best possible printed labels, so it makes us feel pleased that we have managed to facilitate this for you. We look forward to helping you with your next order! 👍
HandyLabels are ace! HandyTags are ace! The website(s) are supremely comprehensive and easy to use, my details were saved despite an age between orders, ordering is simple, the response time and shipping are fast, even to our lesser channel island. The product is spot on (despite my lack of care this time) and I couldn't have wished for a better service. Without being a creep, you’re the sort of company I’d be proud to be part of. Thanks, people. All the best.
Thank you for leaving such lovely feedback, Louise! We are so pleased that you have had a great experience with both Handy Labels and our sister company, Handy Tags. We aim to deliver a high level of service from you placing your order to receiving it at your door so reviews like this really make our day. We look forward to your next order! 👍
The quality of the print was beyond my expectations. The service is amazing. Fast delivery. Will be using again for many more future projects.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Hasana! We are pleased that you rate the quality of our print, service and delivery so highly. We look forward to your next order! 👍
Fantastic customer service. Very good quality labels and fast delivery ❤️ I'll definitely re-order soon!
Thank you for your kind words, Monika! It's wonderful to hear that you are impressed with the quality of your labels and the speed of our delivery. We look forward to your next order! 👍
I was very pleased with my labels. The samples were useful to make sure I knew what I was getting. They look very professional.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Emma! It's amazing to hear that you found our free sample packs helpful and that your labels look professional. We hope to continue to offer this quality service for your next order! 👍
Brilliant company, very fast service, labels excellent quality.
Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased that you rate the quality of our products, our service and our company as a whole so highly. We look forward to your next order! 👍
Very pleased with my labels, efficient service and easy to order. Thanks!
Thank you for your 5-star review! It's great to hear that you found the process easy and efficient. We look forward to your next order! 👍
Just used Handlabels for the first time. Helpful customer service and fast delivery. I will use them again and would recommend. The only reason not to give 5 stars is that I didn't find their online design service particularly intuitive/easy to use. Other than that, very pleased.
Thank you for your feedback, Lucy! It's super to hear you found our customer service team helpful and that you would recommend us to others! We take on your valuable feedback and look forward to your next order! 👍
Great service and great labels. Delivery very prompt and label quality excellent.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Sandra! We're delighted to hear that we offered a great service and produced great labels. We hope to continue this high level of service for your next order! 👍
Haven't received the labels yet so cannot review. Disappointed they are taking so long and I haven't had a reply to my email
Handy Labels is rated 4.91 based on 766 reviews