Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Click Here

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

Jim McPike
"Fast service, labels perfect Many Thanks"
Sophie Adebayo
"Love the labels they make my products looks good"
Chris Hainey
"Great service and very quick delivery The labels I ordered were perfect and I will definitely be re-ordering"
"Very happy with my labels, swift and easy service, at a great price"
"Fast service, labels perfect Many Thanks"
"I was a little anxious to start the process all online - but I was wrong to be. Carrie kept me notified by email of any queries that I had and the approval of proofs. Products arrived within 2 days of ordering, looked amazing and very impressed with the value for money. Many thanks Handylabels!"
"I have used Handy labels for past the 6 months, never let me down. Always very fast. wont go anywhere else for labels."
"Fabulous customer service, so helpful and communicative with all my questions and queries and the labels were perfect."
"Outstanding and super quick and great quality!"
"Extremely helpful with our order, immediate contact to say our image was not clear enough so we had the chance to amend it. Delivery within 48 hours too - excellent service, price and items."
"I used Handy Labels to amend some out of date flyers so that I don't have to waste them. The service quick, affordable and easy to use, my flyers are updated and as good as (almost) new."
"Great product and really helpful team."
"Excellent purchasing experience. Web site quick and easy to use. Labels excellent standard, quick delivery. Thanks"
"Good quality product, easy to design & upload your image & they are produced quickly and efficiently."
"Really happy with the service from Handy Labels. They gave me good advice about the labels when I hadn't realised something. Quick delivery of the labels too."
"Perfect. Helped sort artwork, font colour and sent next day beautifully packaged. Recommend."
"Excellent labels, cheap price and quick delivery, who could ask for more"
"Very efficient, and great on the phone. Very happy with the result."
"First time ordering with handy Labels... I needed the labels in a hurry and they sent them by express delivery without charging me any extra. They actually arrived a day earlier than expected. Great service! Will be back again when I next need labels."
"Excellent price, fast turnaround and very happy with the quality. Package came beautifully wrapped so I thought someone had sent me a present! Love those details!"
"I am so impressed by the service and by the quality of the labels. I had a test run done by another company and the quality of label was not nearly as good. Staff are super helpful and handle the orders so well. I will definitely be coming here for all of my future orders!"
"I have to say these labels were much better than I was expecting, the print quality is really great as was the registration of the design. Great stuff"
"We have just completed another order with handylabels, which involved more design work. As with our other orders, they have been handled professionally, speedily and to a high standard. They were dispatched yesterday and we received them today! We have more design and print work due soon, and each time we add a new product, handylabels will be the only company we will use from now on. Carrie has dealt with all of our orders, and each time delivered excellent work and customer service."
Handy Labels is rated 4.96 based on 269 reviews