Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

How would you rate Handy Labels ?

Shari Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Labels could not have been better, thank you!"
Nicola Stanton
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the labels and service. Fabulous quality and just what I was looking for. Thank you so much. Nicola, stitchden"
Hristina Yordanova
Verified Buyer
"The service is always perfect, the labels are very nice and arrive quickly. We have been using Handy Labels for our business for a few years now and will continue for sure. Highly recommended!"
Katherine Hathaway
Verified Buyer
"Labels arrive exactly as per proof and very quickly after order. Just what I needed."
"Very good stuff. Order process was easy and I got my stickers well within the timeframe that was advertised. No problems whatsoever, see you next time."
Pat Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and helpful service with good advice fats turnaround time as competitive pricing"
"We've been using Handy Labels for a few months now and I must say I'm impressed. The last company stopped doing what we needed so we were forced to change - glad we did now."
"It was super easy to use..."
"I don't normally gush too much about another company but these guys really do put the effort in."
Karina Black
Verified Buyer
"They're very good at their job"
Stephanie Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Amazing labels fantastic customer service and great price A* Will definitely be ordering again very soon"
"I was very pleased with the whole process of ordering my labels from Handy Labels. The ease of online designing and a good price were the first things that caught my attention. Then I felt Handy Labels went the extra mile in making sure I was happy with my order before they printed it. It seemed it was no trouble to them to make a change I requested and then to make sure everything was okay I was asked to confirm this by giving them the go ahead. I had my labels in a few days and they were securely packaged for delivery. I would thoroughly recommend Handy Labels."
"Nice to deal with a company that puts its customers first rather than fobbing them off with excuses. Full Marks."
Kim Harris
Verified Buyer
"Always fast delivery and excellent customer service."
Michael Cheveralls
Verified Buyer
"Great service - very fast turnaround times - great printing 😄"
Ganga Rana
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, fast and professional, will definitely order again in the future .Highly Recommend Handy Lables ."
Jumbo Trading
Verified Reviewer
"Outstanding Services starting with the quality of the printed labels and finishing with customer service. -Brilliant prints; -Great communication; -Next day delivery; -Awesome customer service; -Affordable prices. Will use it again for sure!"
Marie J. Moser
"Super service"
Fiona Patterson
Verified Reviewer
"On time, perfect printing, cheap and one of the few that had exactly the material we needed. All good."
"They have supplied labels to us many times and always of good quality."
Handy Labels is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews