Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Very Happy with the labels. Quick delivery and top quality. Thanks!
Really happy with my labels. Such a quick turnaround and they look great! The packaging was really good too and great they are on A4 sheets rather than rolls as we need to distribute them to lots of places so makes it a lot easier!
fantastic service, so easy to use the website and the labels arrived a couple of days later to an exceptionally high quality, would highly recommend this professional, reliable, customer focused company
Cheapest completely custom labels I found on the internet, quick turn around time on sending over proof's and then despatch. Quality of the final print is very good for the price. Will be using again
Ordered some specialist small labels which were ideal. Good service.
Excellent labels & prompt service.
Item ordered and delivered very quickly ....excellent service
The best service I have received from a company for years. An extremely simple ordering and artwork submitting process and a first-class product produced and sent out the same day. A company this efficient is a gem to find, with the willingness to handle short-runs for the entrepreneur, hobbyist or smaller business types. Excellent service, excellent product and excellent friendly staff.
Really love the service and the product. Carrie was absolutely helpful with our requests. Thank you
Very pleased with the labels. A prompt and professional service. Thank you very much - we will be back to you when we need our next batch!
Quick efficient service. Good product arrived in good condition.
I am very pleased with the service, made quickly and product at a high level.
very helpful on line advice and they send a sample to proof before printing which is excellent. High quality product received very promptly.
I used another company for all my labels but I started to notice the vinyl was getting thinner so I figured to try a test run of one of my label designs with Handy Labels. They did an awesome job! fast turn around really great service. I will be bringing future orders here if the price is right :)
Fast turnaround and great help from the Graphic Designer.
1) The website is brilliant. Effortless to use, and reassuring throughout. 2) Phone support fabulous. Friendly and helpful but brimming with product knowledge. 3) And the end result? Beautifully printed, perfectly packed and deliver ahead of schedule!
Order took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, so we missed the deadline for the job going out. Won't use again.
Good afternoon Matthew Jones - HLN Supplies

Thank you for your review, we’re very sorry to hear your shopping experience with us wasn’t a positive one.

I have copied in our 'How To Order' page from our website which illustrates how our order process works https://www.handylabels.co.uk/support/how-to-order

Your order was placed on 27th November, Carrie sent you an email within an hour of your order being placed notifying yourself with issues with your order. Unfortunately we did not receive any artwork with your order and we did not receive any special comments with your order stating you only required blank labels to be supplied without any printing.

We didn't hear back from you until the 3rd December with your reply - We then marked your order as urgent and your labels were printed, finished and dispatched the very next day.

I trust this explains why your order took nearly 2 weeks to arrive and why we couldn’t have processed your order any quicker than we did.
Incredible service! Product, customer service and delivery was all top quality. Will definitely re order.
Thank you the Labels came on time and the print was good. Thanks once again :)
Fantastic and quick service