Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Amazing quality, quick turn around time, no messing, great company
They are the best! Brilliant customer service, took me three attempts to get my printing proof right and they were very patient with me. Will definately be using again. Also really love the quality and how they will split a print run with multiple designs to keep costs down.
Thank you for your kind words! It is great to hear that our customer service, artwork team and multiple designs service impressed you. We look forward to your next order. 👍
Couldn't ask for better :)
Thank you for your 5-star review, Lorraine! We are pleased that you rate your experience with us so highly and we hope to hear from you again soon. 👍
Would definitely recommend. Great company. Good customer service. Amazing labels.
Handy Labels 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Thank you for your kind words, Michelle! We are pleased that you rate your labels as amazing and that you would recommend us to others! 👍
Always quick and good quality
Thank you for your 5-star review, Nicola! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels as good and that you were impressed with the speed of delivery. 👍
Great service and website. 😀
Handy Labels 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review, Louise! We are pleased that you rate our service as great. 👍
Quick turn around and good advice from customer service. I will use again.
Thank you for your kind words, Omar! We strive to offer the best customer service. We look forward to your next order! 👍
Great customer service. High quality products
Thank you for your feedback, Callan! We are pleased that you rate our customer service as great and the quality of our products as high. 👍
Prompt delivery and quality product. They even took the time to clarify my order as they thought there as an error. Would definitely use again
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels highly and that you would use our services again. 👍
Great service,easy to use and a high quality product.
very pleased.
Thank you for your feedback, David! It is great to hear that you are very pleased with the service you received. 👍
Excellent and fast, reliable service. I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so pleased that you rate our service as fast, reliable and excellent. 👍
great customer service and great quality labels. we'll use them as a supplier more often
Thank you for your kind words, Mehdi! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels and our customer service as great. We look forward to your next order! 👍
Fantastic customer service (and I'm an annoying customer!), very prompt with replies and kept me up to date with the progress of my labels. The actual labels are so brilliant I've ordered more, the quality is fantastic too. Thank you Handy Labels for helping me get my business started with a quality service!
Thank you for your kind words, Fiona! We are always happy to help and we are so pleased that you rate your labels as fantastic. Thank you for your continued custom. 👍
Absolutely perfect, amazing quality and quick turnaround
Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased that you are impressed with your labels and the service you received. 👍
I wish I discovered this company earlier, super fast turnaround and delivery time, definitely be coming back to them from now on. Worth every penny, quality is amazing!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels as amazing and we look forward to your next order. 👍
I was super impressed with the team at Handy Labels! I'll be using them again in the future - no doubt! I fully recommend them to anyone! Great prices, great service, speedy delivery.
Thank you for your kind words, Louise! We are so pleased that we impressed you and we look forward to your next order! 👍
Very fast turnaround, and was easy to amend the order after I realised I needed to make a change
Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that we could help you and that you thought our turnaround was very fast. 👍
I’ve ordered multiple times from this company and have had no complaints. Order arrived next day! Will definitely be using them again
Thank you for your 5-star review, Rebecca! We appreciate your returning custom and look forward to your next order. 👍
Fast service. Good end product. Very pleased with my order.
Thank you for your kind words, Karen! It is great to hear that you are very pleased with your order. 👍
Crisp printing of labels, quick delivery and well packaged.
Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that you think the printing is crisp and that you were impressed with the speed of delivery. 👍
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 632 reviews