Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

How would you rate Handy Labels?

"They have supplied labels to us many times and always of good quality."
"I have not a bad word to say about Handy Labels, we've been using them for vinyl labels for almost 2 years now and service is always fast and pleasant. The quality has always been excellent too!"
Louise Price
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the labels are very good!"
Scott Munro
Verified Buyer
"Used Handy Labels for over 4 years now. First class service every order."
"Our requirements were a bit complicated but Michelle talked us through the process and when the stickers arrived, they were perfect. 10/10 all round."
Malcolm Lacey
Verified Buyer
"First class service. Products are great quality and they are always delivered on time."
Nell Andrews
Verified Buyer
"I've tried several companies for our product labels and these were by far the best. I'm quite happy to recommend them to anyone."
Ian Davies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, stickers were everything I'd hoped for and they arrived the next day. Perfect, what else can I say?"
Alison Hinsull
Verified Buyer
"Excellent & efficient service. Labels exactly how I wanted."
Jack Routledge
Verified Buyer
"Good support and quick responses to queries. Very happy with the final result."
"We are very pleased with the service provided by Handy Labels. The quality, speed and customer service is of the highest quality. It is a pleasure working with you."
"Always a great service and very accomadating with regards to custom sizes and ordering."
"Excellent customer service with making sure that I was happy with the resolution of my image. Superb quality vinyl labels with very quick production and delivery. Miles better than vistaprint, I highly recommend Handy Labels over the big competitors."
"excellent and quick service, and accurately printed."
Daniel Chan
Verified Buyer
"My 1st impressions was Wow....These are Quality labels Really HAPPY with (handy Labels) the website is very easy to navigate and if you do need help the staff will guide you though the process of ordering what you want .. will be definitely using them in the future thank you ..."
"Speedy service. My labels arrived beautifully wrapped up - what a lovely touch! Thank you."
Clodagh Bell
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service and really quick! The labels are of an exceptionally high quality. Considering the number of different labels I needed and the short turnaround time that I needed, Handy Labels were amazing. I'll definitely be using them for all of my labels!"
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review us at Handy Labels.

Hearing from our customers is something we love as we’re proud of the products we sell and produce.

I hope we can be of help with your future orders.

Let’s stick together………..
"Very impressed with the ease of use of the site. The labels turned out beautifully. Will be using again. Thank you."
"Helpful team with very quick responses and support. Definitely reordering."
Suzy Williams
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery. Good quality product."
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 38 reviews