Handy Labels Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

"Ordered labels for our samples, really happy with service and labels look great! Top few sheets were creased but labels look to be ok. Would benefit from a couple of sheets of thick card either side in packaging for protection."
Kate Webb
"Great service and the final logo stickers look fantastic. It’s been hard to find somewhere to get small vinyl stickers for my glass art but these are just right. Thank you."
"Very efficient and patient customer service. Fast turnaround, can't fault printing and good price. Recommended"
"Gold star service - great communication, great product, great price - will use again at every opportunity."
"I love this company! Professional, fast and efficient service, very helpful and lovely labels. As far as ordering and submitting artwork on line, their website is very easy to use and navigate. The best I’ve found online actually."
"Excellent service from Handy Labels. They were quick, efficient and even sharpened images which were blurry. Special mention for Martyn for being so pleasant. Will definitely use them again; 5/5"
"Very easy to use website. Makes ordering labels and stickers super easy. Very pleased with the support and end result. Would recommend"
"Amazing turn around time & super fast delivery! Label quality is top level"
"Wow- first time I’ve ever been completely satisfied with a company, from the easy ordering process to the prompt replies from their customer service team, service was impeccable, product is such high quality much better than I had expected and delivery was seamless - I can’t wait to order more products from them, Finally a company I can trust! Thank you so much"
"Really great company, website is easy to use, products are excellent quality and well priced. Very highly recommended"
"I used these guys after getting exasperated with other unhelpful companies. They were so helpful and nice on phone, And swiftly delivered perfect stickers...thankyou"
"Really happy with these removable stickers for my packaging. Thank you!"
"Excellent service from Handy Labels. We needed artwork done and it was really easy to get what we wanted and the end result was terrific. Labels delivered exactly when promised. Very happy with Handy labels and would definetly use them again"
"Excellent service, price and swift delivery. Can’t really ask for more"
"High quality product, turned around quickly and with user friendly website."
"Helpful artwork notes and beautiful labels!"
"Very good quality labels, even though my artwork did not have a very good resolution. Very professional approach at each stage - from placing the order to finished product and delivery, so I will definitely be back. Thank you!"
"Quick turnaround, great proofing service and great product"
"Fast turnaround. Quality print."
"Great service, quality product, swift dispatch, reasonable price what more can a customer ask for. I hope your company is not dependent on European customers with this Brexit mess. It would be a shame to lose you."
Handy Labels is rated 4.96 based on 157 reviews