Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

Mark Young
"Very happy with my labels, and as a first-time customer I was particularly impressed with the personal service I was given to adjust my label for perfect printing."
Asha Pankhania
"Super service - simple, cost effective and super speedy!"
Amy Davenport
"I couldn’t be happier with my stickers! Amazing customer service, very friendly and helpful. Then the stickers arrived super quick especially considering I ordered 1000. I was worried as I had the stickers printed to look like they were on kraft paper - thought they would look cheap for the ridiculously low price but they look SO professional and are really high quality. An adult shouldn’t be so excited about a sheet of stickers..... I will be ordering more!"
"I've been using Handy Labels for a year now and absolutely love them! Great, fast service and quality labels!"
"Very quick service and good quality product."
"very professional and speedy service, thank you"
"It is always a pleasure ordering from these guys. Very polite and prompt, great customer service and they always accommodate my custom requirements."

We really appreciate your 5 star rating.
"Perfect as usual! Best prices, free delivery, very fast turnaround. Wouldn't go anywhere else!"
You've been a loyal customer for many years Robert, we wouldn't want you to go anywhere else.

Many thanks for your wonderful review.
"Perfect service from start to finish. Exactly what I wanted printed and delivered the next day. Will definitely be using again!"
Many thanks Megan,

Our little handy team work hard and it's lovely to hear such a great review.
"Easy to use and very quick delivery"
Thank you Georgia.
"Fabulous, great wording process, great customer care, they emailed me and helped me achieve the best from my order, great delivery too!"
What a wonderful review and thank you for your 5 star rating.

We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Excellent fast service. Exactly what I needed."
Many thanks Christine,

Taking your time to give us a review is greatly appreciated.
"Perfect, quick and easy thank you"
Many thanks for taking the time to give us a fantastic rating and review.
"Incredibly fast and reliable. Top notch!"
Great to hear, Thank you Ian.
"Super helpful and friendly service. Very quick delivery and lovely labels."

What wonderful comments, we look forward to working with you again soon.
"High quality labels, simple to order, next day delivery and very competitive pricing - what's not to like?"
Wonderful comments 😊

We thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

From the Handy team
"Great product, easy to upload artwork and quick delivery."

Always good to receive a 5 star rating!!
"Really good service for developing labels and amending artwork slightly to ensure they fit the secure zone. The only thing I would suggest would be changing delivery company from DPD as my package was declared delivered when it was not and so I spent half an hour or so on the phone to them. Luckily my package showed up later in the day (miraculously after calling them), but if not the 5 day complaints period would have been a nightmare for meeting my deadline and we would have had to buy additional stickers elsewhere."
Its great to hear that we at Handy Labels have provided a really good service and you’re happy with your label order.
Unfortunately most companies need to rely on third party courier services to get goods to their customers nationwide.
DPD for us in the majority of cases service us well.

I do thank you for your feedback but your review on DPD may be best placed in their hands. You can leave a review on their services here https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.dpd.co.uk
"Great service - fast despatch and great quality print. Will be back again next week!"
Many thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

See you next week 👍
"Amazing service and the quality is one of the best i've seen! I'm defiantly going to become a longtime customer. Thanks!"
Many thanks Matty,

We really do take pride in all we produce and appreciate hearing from happy customers.
"Such helpful staff. I somehow managed to order the wrong size labels - they picked up my error and helped resolve my problem."
Hi Jean,

You've been a loyal customer for many years, we appreciate that and are always happy to help.
"Excellent service. Fast delivery."

Great to see we've got a 5 star rating 👍
"This company is absolutely amazing. Got me out of a very sticky situation. Delivered within the 24 hour timeslot as promised. Would recommend"
That is great to hear 😊

Thank you lisa for your review and 5 star rating.
Handy Labels is rated 4.97 based on 115 reviews