Hairguard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hairguard
6 - 12 Hours
Read Hairguard Reviews

About Hairguard:

Life's better with thick, healthy hair. Hairguard makes a range of products that help you get there.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy
Excellent people, products and brand, i unfortunately was too late but i really think this is the best in the hair loss market right now. Good luck everyone
Thank you so much for your kind words José! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message at info@hairguard.com and we'll do our best to help you out :) Thanks, Hairguard Team
Great product
Speedy delivery across the world. This is the first thing I have found that works for female hair loss. On my second bottle now!
So glad to hear that you've found a product that works for you! Just wanted to check in and see how you're getting on a year down the line? Let us know if you have any questions or concerns - you can contact us at info@hairguard.com. Thanks, Hairguard Team
So far so good. The products arrived quickly and all my questions were answered just as quickly. So I am now just hoping their products will be as good.
I'm happy with the information and research given by HairLossRevolution, they give good facts, suggestions, pointers, and in their course they got me changing my daily meal routine -- explaining the great importance of healthy diet to fuel hair regrowth. They have good customer service and they respond to your emails with good answers. When it comes to buying the pdf file course, I realized you could find all the information they give online for free and even on their blog/forum... So looking back, I would probably spend the money on products and do the research for free.
I’ve been using their shampoo for around 2 months now and I have to say my hair feels so much better and more natural than before. I used to wash every second day because I had quite oily hair, but since using the shampoo I’ve noticed how less inflamed and red my scalp is, and I’m starting to see my fine white hairs along my hairline slowly grow. I use the adjustable stamp too. It’s showing promise guys! I would say that the smell of the shampoo isn’t exactly the best, but it’s not too bad- it doesn’t bother me.
New hair growth on front of scalp in 4 months. Next few months could be great if this keeps up. Thanks'
I am 66 so needed to get off minoxidil ,at the moment I use minoxidil morning and grogenix at night but I cant give a full evaluation until I stop the minoxidil ..I can say that my hair doesn't fall like before so it must do something
It seems it made my hair not fall like before. Only very little fall now.
I have a nice feeling after the use, no itching , and so natural !
I'm still evaluating but like the advice (don't wash my hair too often) and, hence, the texture of my hair these days. You can't beat the customer service.
I think this really is a great product. However, it didn't work for me. It actually made my hair fall out but I believe that's because it contains wheat which is in a lot of commercial shampoos and has made my hair fall out in the past. Overall though I believe it to be a high quality product and I think it would have been great for me as well if not for the wheat ingredient.
If nothing else, you got me eating right again. I was on a healthy, but typical American diet of meat and dairy. I'm back on a diet that is more alkaline now.
I am using all of the the Grogenix products. using them for 2 months the difference is not big, but better than anything else I tried.
I can't give a full review yet because I might be too soon but I can say I feel a little bit more hair when I touch my head even when I see myself in the mirror. Thank You!
I'm sure my hair is a bit thicker
Okay so after a stressful event I've been shedding a noticeable amount of hairs with an itchy and oily scalp on a daily basis. I didn't want to take minoxidil/rogaine or propecia/Finasteride because of their side effects. I've came across Hair loss revolution's caffiene shampoo, scalp elixir and anti hair loss essentials supplement. I've been used the shampoo twice, elixer every night and took one anti hair loss pill for the last 10 days. My shedding has decreased to around 90%, my scalp feels cleaner, and I'm not sure if new hairs are growing since I haven't used the products for enough time, and that's the reason I'm rating them 4 stars and not 5 yet. the scalp elixir is easy to apply and so is the shampoo. I'm very well impressed with the results so far. though the anti hair loss supplement may be a bit over priced, I feel like it does provide the amount of nutrients you need for healthy hair growth, It could be replaced with a normal hair growth multivitamin but I encourage people to start off with this supplement as their products are strong and target healthy hair growth. All the tingling that happens from the elixir are really minor and not a bother.
It is the second time I order it. I continue to really like it, and the smell is better this time, smells much less like apple cider vinegar: well done to the team!
Improved hair quality with reduced and hair loss but I am still waiting to see hair regrowth. It have only used it for 6-8 weeks so far, so hopefully I will continue to see more improvements.
The product has definitely slowed down my hair loss. My hair looks thicker but I'm still waiting for results to appear on the crown . So I do not know how long is going to take.
Hairguard is rated 4.71 based on 348 reviews