Hairguard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hairguard
6 - 12 Hours
Read Hairguard Reviews

About Hairguard:

Life's better with thick, healthy hair. Hairguard makes a range of products that help you get there.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy
The scalp elixir is a decent product, but this company has the worst customer service. I've contacted hairguard numerous times over the course of a couple of weeks with no response.
Hello Anon, the email you used to submit this review is not listed in our customer database. We also haven't received any email from you. Our email address is info@hairguard.com. Please email us there to talk directly. It's very rare we miss any emails, but occasionally some can slip through. Maybe it went to junk or maybe it was human error on our part. Either way, send us an email directly and we'll be happy to help. Alternatively, if you have a practical question you can go here: https://pro.hairguard.com/pages/overview. If you have an FAQ, try here: https://pro.hairguard.com/pages/faqs.

Regards

Hairguard Team
The instructions on the shampoo were not clear. I'm a daily swimmer, I shampoo my hair every day to get the chlorine out. The instruction on this shampoo bottle says to only shampoo your hair twice a week. That is not possible if you are an athlete. So the shampoo ran out after 3.5 weeks, but was advertised to last 3 months. The instructions should read, if you must shampoo every day, please only use Hair Revolution shampoo twice a week and other shampoo in between. I use the Elixir and hair rinse daily as instructed, and hair feels a lot better and seems to fill in. My hair loss/damage was due to BP medication Amlodipine. I immediately stopped taking it, when I noticed the hair loss. I feel the company should send me a free bottle of shampoo. The other 2 products will last 3 months and I use them daily. I ma only giving this review 3 stars, because the shampoo ran out so soon, and I used very small amount.
Havent really used it long enough to notice results.
Hairguard is rated 4.66 based on 229 reviews