Hairguard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hairguard
6 - 12 Hours
Read Hairguard Reviews

About Hairguard:

Life's better with thick, healthy hair. Hairguard makes a range of products that help you get there.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy
Hello. Excuse my poor English. After exchanging a few emails with customer service (which actually worked fine), I wanted to place my order. Since only credit cards are accepted, (which surprised me a bit), I wanted to pay by credit card now, when I suddenly received the notification that my card was declined. After consulting the Visa service center, I was told that this company was blocked for Visa customers in Austria, because there were too many complaints from customers who tried to claim their money back from Visa, because they didn't get the product at all, or didn't get the right one, etc.. Visa does not do this carelessly. At this point I withdraw as a customer and do not place an order, because it is too risky for me. If the company is indeed correct, they will offer their customers other, more trustworthy payment methods, such as payment directly upon receipt of the goods. Everything else seems suspicious to me in this case. It would be interesting to find out if anyone else from another country has had similar experiences. However, I think it is a pity, because I actually wanted to test the product and was very curious about it. I must say I am disappointed. :( Greets from Vienna.
Hello Danijela, Will here from Hairguard. I was very surprised to read your review since it's very rare we get any troubles related to payment. You are right, we have recently stopped using Paypal, this is simply because of their very high fees and high exchange rate fees which would cause us to have to increase our price if we continue to use them.

Regarding Visa in Austria, this is the first I've heard of that issue, and I generally believe it to not be true, since we have had quite a few recent orders from Austria. I can assure you we make sure all packages arrive, and our customer support is quick to help if there are any delays. We do ship to a lot of countries worldwide so sometimes this can take a while.

Payment upon receipt of goods is not an option unfortunately as this would leave us extremely vulnerable to dishonest people. Please feel free to contact our support again, I'm sure we can figure it out.

Will
I asked customer service to provide me with the percentages of each ingredient in the scalp elixer. The answer was; 'we are unable to provide these', period. How is that possible?

I replied on their answer (via email) that I do not understand how they are unable to provide me those. No answer since then..

Besides this, I think in theory it's a good product. Only trying it for a week now.
Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Sorry that we weren't able to provide that information for you, and that you didn't receive a follow up reply. We do endeavour to reply to all messages received, so perhaps your message didn't come through for some reason... We hope that you have been getting on well with the Scalp Elixir! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at info@hairguard.com and we'll make sure someone replies to you ASAP. Thanks, Hairguard Team
On my fourth month now but no noticeable result, I've finished one bottle of 200ml and now using the new formula Grogenix 150ml, doubt that solution will help in regrow hair
Hi Ahmed, sorry to hear that you didn't see any results with the Grogenix formula! We have quite a few new products now, and have improved the Scalp Elixir formula, so you might be interested to try it. If you'd like to discuss things further, please do feel free to contact us at info@hairguard.com and we'll be glad to help. Thank you, Hairguard Team
I have used the elixir and derma stamp for over 3 months now, nothing has changed, and I just have a receding hair line and a little less hair on the top, but it has not changed at all since using the products
Sorry to hear this. Sometimes topical treatments alone aren't enough. Did you try and sort of dietary or lifestyle changes that we talk about on our blog as well? These would certainly improve your chances of success when used in conjunction with the Scalp Elixir.
Hairguard is rated 4.64 based on 233 reviews