Hairguard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hairguard
6 - 12 Hours
Read Hairguard Reviews

About Hairguard:

Life's better with thick, healthy hair. Hairguard makes a range of products that help you get there.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy
Hi, I have ordered Scalp Elixir on April 30 and haven't received a product yet. I have tried to reach out to Customer service and find out where product has gone. Actually, I wrote several e-mails and so far no answer during the last 4 days.
I am truly disappointed with such kind of service.
Hi there, we're really sorry to hear that you've not yet received your order, and that you haven't received any response from our support team. The last message that we have from you in our system is actually from 2 years ago...so we're not sure why your recent messages haven't come through, but sorry about that! We will contact you directly about this and help you resolve your issue. Thanks, Hairguard Team
I ordered and paid for the hair guard scalp elixir back on September 4th (a month ago) and still have not received it. Not only that but I have sent a number of emails and not heard back from anyone on the team with any update on the status of the product. All it says is "getting ready" on the website. I'm very disappointed. I have been ordering their product with good customer service for the better part of a year and then all of sudden they seem to have dropped off the earth. Not relieable. I wanted to believe in the product which I'm still not certain was even working and this was just an even bigger set back as I can't even use it as I have none.
Hello, we're looking into this for you now.
Hello William, I believe this issue has been resolved via support. I'm sorry for the postage problem and the communication problem. We've put a few new systems in place to make sure this won't happen again. Please let our support know if you have any new questions.
I am extremely disappointed to say that I have NOT received the report of my quiz or ANY further information from them EXCEPT just a basic email on my quiz which promised that a detail report would be sent AND some blog emails (which I believe goes to everyone registered with them).

I sent a reminder email but still NO response. Their website looks honest and more on natural remedies so I was very interested in their approach/products but after almost more than 2 weeks now -- I am really upset. Worse service.
Hello Akheel, I'm sorry to hear your quiz results didn't arrive. Firstly please check your junk folder to make sure any emails didn't go missing in there. I will check on our end to see why your results weren't sent and then make sure they do get sent out to you.
I died twice after using this product.
Hi Will I purchased hair equilibrium e-book messaged you several times, The way you asked to be contacted never heard word back. Was trying to ask about a couple of processes in the e-book that was not matching up with what I read online in hair loss revolution. I have continued to use this process in hair loss equilibrium e-book even today I am still using that process Then by accident I run across Grogenix while I was researching DHT. I do have a serious problem with my scalp. I am trying to overcome this with your help. As an owner of your own product I would think that someone on your team would have contacted me and said I’m coming out with new product in a couple months I will send you a kit to get you started thank you for your purchaseThis makes me very skeptical why I am not being contacted.again my name is Diana Harris call me if you’d like phone number 419-366-0098 email is meetdianaharris@gmail.com. Sincerely one of your customers
Hi Diana,
Thanks for your feedback. I did attempt to send multiple emails to what I thought was the email address you left on the voicemail, but I can now see that it is slightly different to the one listed here, so I apologise for this. I will email separately now to clear this up. Thanks, Will
Hairguard is rated 4.66 based on 228 reviews