Hair Loss Revolution Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hair Loss Revolution

About Hair Loss Revolution: Hair Loss Revolution is changing the hair loss industry by providing a suite of natural products that more and more people are choosing over chemicals such as minoxidil and finasteride.

will@hairlossrevolution.com

20 St Johns Hill,London,UK

Tell us how Hair Loss Revolution made you happy

"From personal experience, I can tell you that Hair Loss Revolution has great products. The team is kind when speaking with the customers and fast as well as keen in solving issues. Congratulations and keep it going!"
"I'm happy with the information and research given by HairLossRevolution, they give good facts, suggestions, pointers, and in their course they got me changing my daily meal routine -- explaining the great importance of healthy diet to fuel hair regrowth. They have good customer service and they respond to your emails with good answers. When it comes to buying the pdf file course, I realized you could find all the information they give online for free and even on their blog/forum... So looking back, I would probably spend the money on products and do the research for free."
"I’ve been using their shampoo for around 2 months now and I have to say my hair feels so much better and more natural than before. I used to wash every second day because I had quite oily hair, but since using the shampoo I’ve noticed how less inflamed and red my scalp is, and I’m starting to see my fine white hairs along my hairline slowly grow. I use the adjustable stamp too. It’s showing promise guys! I would say that the smell of the shampoo isn’t exactly the best, but it’s not too bad- it doesn’t bother me."
"New hair growth on front of scalp in 4 months. Next few months could be great if this keeps up. Thanks'"
"I liked the equilibrium booklet, it is very informative. Although i dont comply with all the changes as of yet, its good in that it speaks of a broad scope, making little changes everywhere to help, rather that blaming it on just genetics, its a bit of everything"
"My hair was falling out and going gray, I been taking these for probably a year. My hair stopped falling out after a month i was really stoked with that but after a few months it actually grew back pretty thick where existing hair was and still slowly filling the front forehead. Good stuff really"
"Great customer service"
"I asked customer service to provide me with the percentages of each ingredient in the scalp elixer. The answer was; 'we are unable to provide these', period. How is that possible? I replied on their answer (via email) that I do not understand how they are unable to provide me those. No answer since then.. Besides this, I think in theory it's a good product. Only trying it for a week now."
"They have excellent customer service!"
"The team at Grogenix have been very helpful answering my questions through e-mail. I have tried the product for less than 2 months so it is too early to see if there is a difference yet..the ingredients for the product make sense according to the research shown on the internet. I hope it works as well as they say it will...only time will tell."
"Steph, was very helpful in answering my questions. Quick responses and very knowledgeable. Thank you so much, Steph."
"I would recommend purchasing the hair equilibrium 2.0 (greats advices) and the team is really here to help you. Currently Im also testing the Grogenix range and so far I can say that their products are well made, easy to use and 100% natural. In a few month I will give you my thought about their effectiveness."
"I am 66 so needed to get off minoxidil ,at the moment I use minoxidil morning and grogenix at night but I cant give a full evaluation until I stop the minoxidil ..I can say that my hair doesn't fall like before so it must do something"
"It seems it made my hair not fall like before. Only very little fall now."
"The adjustable needles length is the best feature. Additionally, the stamp doesn't tug the skin like dermarollers do."
"I have a nice feeling after the use, no itching , and so natural !"
"Excellent shampoo two thumbs up"
"I'm still evaluating but like the advice (don't wash my hair too often) and, hence, the texture of my hair these days. You can't beat the customer service."
"I think this really is a great product. However, it didn't work for me. It actually made my hair fall out but I believe that's because it contains wheat which is in a lot of commercial shampoos and has made my hair fall out in the past. Overall though I believe it to be a high quality product and I think it would have been great for me as well if not for the wheat ingredient."
"I started losing my hair when I was 17; 18 you could see the scalp in the crown area, 19 there was a HUGE hole, 20 there was a very visible receding hair line and with 21 almost nothing left. I am 24 years old now and slightly over four months using Grogenix Scalp Elixir sometimes I look in the mirror and I want to cry of happiness. It is not perfect yet but, in the front you can hardly see the scalp now, the entrances are diminishing, bangs are growing healthy and in the crown area I can see lots of new hairs growing, not enough yet to cover the whole scalp, however, if things continue progressing at the same rate they are, in about two more months my hair should be completely normal! I totally recommend this product!"
Hair Loss Revolution is rated 4.52 based on 94 reviews