Hairguard Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hairguard

About Hairguard: Hairguard is changing the hair loss industry by providing a suite of natural products that more and more people are choosing over chemicals such as minoxidil and finasteride.

will@hairlossrevolution.com

20 St Johns Hill,London,UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy

"Speedy delivery across the world. This is the first thing I have found that works for female hair loss. On my second bottle now!"
"I received the essential vitamins quickly and I believe after three months that they helped with my hair loss and shedding. I was also able to grow the length of my hair again as well. I will order them again. Customer service is very good."
"Been using the scalp elixir for about two months combined with the shampoo and dermastamp I’ve seen my hair getting thicker."
"Started losing hair in my mid twenties, now pushing 30 my hair hair has stopped shedding, looks healthy and full. I now get haircuts more frequently and my barber of 6 years compliments every time I go in. Takes some patience and consistency, but using the products and following the advice in the guides eventually becomes habit...and is worth it for a full head of hair"
"I’ve used both the scalp elixer, shampoo, and derma stamp for 10 months now and I have noticed my hair is more full than before. I read that it takes a couple years for actual new, strong hair to grow so I’m patient, but it seems to be slowly working. I’m 27 so I’m glad I caught my thinning in the front of my scalp early. Evan, Colorado"
"Very very impressed impressed with the HLR team. I can't speak to the actual product yet but the customer support is very solid which, as we all know, is incredibly important when shopping online. I had 2 issues I needed worked out and they got back to me within 2-3 hours and answered my questions. Very satisfied and will be a repeat customer I'm sure."
"Amazing costumer service! Very helpful! Super kind! Would highly recommend!"
"I ordered 3 products. 2 arrived very quickly in 5 days. The third experienced a delay outside of the 7-10 shipping quote. However the customer support team was great in helping me locate the delayed package. All products were as advertised. I would recommend to HLR that they consolodate orders into a single shipment when possible."
"Great customer service.. looking forward to receiving the products"
"I find the information on the website tremendously useful, and there is a lot of it. Customer service is top notch, very polite, helpful and quick to reply. I've yet to use the products since I ordered them a couple of days ago and they are currently on the way. I'll be sure to review my experience with them after some months of use and report my results."
"Very nice product easy to use and very nice follow up after purchasing order"
"Customer service was great. Very responsive and helpful. Price was as advertised; appreciated the free shipping. No issues with delivery, returns or refunds. Overall, happy."
"So far so good. The products arrived quickly and all my questions were answered just as quickly. So I am now just hoping their products will be as good."
"Great and prompt customer service. They honestly do respond pretty quickly no lie. There products are great. What I've found is the elixir with dermarolling combined really works and the growband lots of potential. Cheers"
"Great customer service. Always prompt in replying to my questions. Purchased the derma stamp orginally. Great product since your can adjust length of needles rather than having several derma rollers. Just ordered the vitamins and was told they will be having them independently analyzed in Q2 of 2019. It appears the owners and staff are committed to truly helping men and women with hair problems."
"Great customer service and very nice do deal with, hopefully this will be the start of getting my hair back after so many failed years. Keep up the good work hairloss revolution."
"Great customer service! Enjoying the products so far."
"Great info. and content. Great customer service. I look forward to any future purchases."
"I came across this website when searching for hair advice. I've already seen a Trichologist and am probably more knowledgeable than the average person searching for the first time; so I was pleased to come across such an informative website about hair loss and the root causes, solutions etc. It was far more knowledgeable than I've found before, AND my own Trichologist, and it was explained in a non-technical and non-patronising way as well. I'll be using this website as a tool to make some changes now. I also emailed for a little more advice and got an extremely prompt answer out of hours (and actually quite late in the evening) so I was delighted to get this information so quickly. Excellent all over!"
"These guys are great, the product is affordable and easy to use and definitely helps with hair shedding, I feel for young guys starting to loose their hair, this option would definitely be worth trying, I'm not a fan of Western Medicine with all its side effects etc, these products are a safe and natural alternative. There customer service is second to none when dealing with any issues, I wish them all the best."
Hairguard is rated 4.55 based on 114 reviews