Hairguard Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Hairguard

About Hairguard: Hairguard is changing the hair loss industry by providing a suite of natural products that more and more people are choosing over chemicals such as minoxidil and finasteride.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Hairguard has been great & super to work with. Not only are they on top of things but their customer service is super great & exceptional. I would highly recommend them for anyone that are not sure. Great company."
"Hairguard have done more for my hairloss in 6 months than minoxidil or finasteride ever did."
"I bought the Growband back in Dec 2018 and have used it approximately 3x per week for about 10 mins each time. Although this is less than they recommend I have still seen some improvement in my hair. What I noticed was that after month 2 the thickness on top improved and then there was some filling in of my hairline which had been creeping backwards for a while. I'm going to put this down to the growband since there wasn't much else I changed during that time, apart from trying to eat a little healthier. I agree with many of the sentiments written here that their customer support is excellent; friendly, knowledgable and quick. Overall I'm very pleased and excited that for the first time my hair is improving instead of getting worse. A very neat little product."
"I'm using the spray (Elixir) for 3 months and there are some nice new baby hairs I can see now. It's expensive but so far worth it."
"Yes I echo other people's comments that the service and response is friendly and very quick (by Sarah). I have been using it scalp Elixir for 2 months. No I have not grown any new hair so far (but it may be too early yet) but it appears that the hair in the middle part which had stopped growing in length has grown a bit longer (about a quarter of an inch longer). I give them the benefit of the doubt for now and will give it 5 stars. I may come back in 2-3 months with update review either on the upside (if I see new hair growth) or downside (if I don't and my middle hair stops growing further)."
"I was really skeptical when I purchase the product. I have only been using it for 2 months and already I have new hair I am so happy!! My beautician noticed after just one month! She's complaining now that my hair is too thick! It is really nice that people are noticing the difference after only 2 months. I will continue to use the product and recommend it to anyone I can!! Give it a try I swear to you it's worth the money"
"Love the service and quick response on my emails!"
"Great website, and truly superb customer service."
"The immediate response from you"
"Great people to deal with... Excellent and professional customer service backing up equally high quality products. The after sale follow-up is a credit to the company - they even look after us as far away as Australia!!"
"Friendly and responsive customer service answering questions I had. Their return policy is also unbeatable, I read in one of their articles criticizing a competitor for not giving enough time to see results before returning so its awesome to see a company back up their word! The product is still on the way but already a fan of Hairgaurd."
"Their customer service was quick, efficient, and to the point. I had a grow band stop working and they had it replaced within just a few days."
"Fantastic service I was given advice and answered any questions I had quickly I am happy with this service They have been helpful"
"It is too early for me to tell if this product will grow hair for me, as I have only been using it for 2 days, however, the scalp elixir is exactly what I was looking for! I was in a search create a similar concoction based on natural ingredients when I stumbled upon the scalp elixir. It feels great when applied to the scalp and the price is fantastic compared to other hair growth products including minoxidil. The customer service is outstanding! I had a minor error occur during delivery and they immediately corrected the problem! Thank you hair guard team!"
"I am rating this company 5 stars based on two factors: the ingenuity & the extraordinary customer service. I purchased the new GrowBand on the 24th of May, 2019. On the 4th day of use, it started to leak air quickly. On the 5th day it could no longer hold air. Obviously this was a product defect. Luckily I reached out and they had my back, not only with a replacement but an upgraded model! The concept of the GrowBand is unlike all other hair growth products and the only product design that I have faith in. This company has some great products, but I think they "hit it out of the park" on this design, and this is coming from someone who had been trying to dream up a product this promising for years. Great work Hairguard!"
"I have suffered scalp problems and receding hair since my 20's (now 50+) and have tried many things to retain it all of which either damaged my scalp or was total snake oil. The Hairgaurd Elixer, combined with the advice on scalp massage has really improved my hair and scalp and it is regrowing and feels much stronger. Im am both very pleased and amazed."
"Amazing company. Their products are top notch. They also have a wonderful return policy, and refunded my money without me having to return the item from here in the US. Excellent customer service! I highly recommend them and will continue to use their products."
"I've ordered products from Hairguard for about a year now. I'm seeing results slowly, but it's getting there! Using the shampoo and Elixir so far. Recently I had an order where the product got destroyed in transit. Customer service sent me a replacement straight away after I told them. So very happy with the service they provide."
Hairguard is rated 4.62 based on 136 reviews