Hairguard Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Hairguard Reviews

About Hairguard:

Life's better with thick, healthy hair. Hairguard makes a range of products that help you get there.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have recently purchased the growband, it has been around 20 days so i cant really say how good it is. But the customer support has been very quick and helpful. Sarah has responded to all my queries. Its the first time i have seen such a prompt customer service. Im very glad to see such a reliable company. Thank you :)
Outstanding products coupled with an equally outstanding customer service staff especially Steph.
I had a problem with the nozzle of the scalp elixir on first use. I sent an email regarding that and Sarah was kind enough to send replacement which I will receive in a couple of days. Thanks for responding to the issue.
I have seen a big difference when I started using Scalp Elixir, even on my eyebrows. I have always had thinning hair since being in middle school and this product does help growing new hairs and keeping my follicles healthy to keep the others growing stronger. As for customer service, I can't say enough about how they helped me out when my latest order was lost. Making a huge effort to send out a new order with no hesitation and making sure things were right in the end. Thank you for being so great and making a product that actually works!
My Growband had been faulty, whilst using it was leaking air. Sarah had kindly picked it up and dealt with the issue very quickly. I was given the option to have the product replaced or refunded. Outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend it!
Experience with hairguard products has been exceptional. Use of the shampoo and elixir has resulted in regrowth above my temples. Customer service second to none. However most of all I appreciate the top quality research on the hairguard youtube channel. Really is the best source of concise scientific knowledge on hairloss. If you watch all the videos you will have a holistic understanding mechanisms of action one should address in regards to hairloss.
Outstanding costumer service
My Growcomb was apparently stolen after it was delivered to the lobby of my apartment building. I contacted Hairguard support, and they were friendly, responded quickly, and sent a replacement (to a different address I provided them with). This could have been a hassle, which is the last thing you want when dealing with an expensive delivery. I will review again, after using the Growcomb for a while.
Hair guard have been fantastic, not only have I seen early signs of progress with their product which is great but their customer care, support and transparency has been amazing they notify you every step of the way with your orders and make sure they get to you in a reasonable timeframe The first company in this space I’ve come across that actually does put the customer first
Great products like Scalp Elixir, Caffeine Shampoo, Hairguard comb, laser cap, vitamin and probiotic supplements. Excellent customer service.
Very good customer service, good prices, good delivery and good products!
They have very quick customer service and got back to me the next day after I emailed them. I had a question about the grow band and they were very easy to work with. The products have been effective so far and it is great to finally see some hair growing back.
I have had great customer service and was pleased with how well I was received. I have been very happy with great results from this company. Having more hair on the head is always a good thing in my opinion!
Great customer service! They gave me quick response within five minutes.
They replied to me with the quickness and have handled each of my issues with speed and direction.
I don't know if I even suffer of hair loss, but either if I'm or not, the support of this page is just awesome!
Hello. Excuse my poor English. After exchanging a few emails with customer service (which actually worked fine), I wanted to place my order. Since only credit cards are accepted, (which surprised me a bit), I wanted to pay by credit card now, when I suddenly received the notification that my card was declined. After consulting the Visa service center, I was told that this company was blocked for Visa customers in Austria, because there were too many complaints from customers who tried to claim their money back from Visa, because they didn't get the product at all, or didn't get the right one, etc.. Visa does not do this carelessly. At this point I withdraw as a customer and do not place an order, because it is too risky for me. If the company is indeed correct, they will offer their customers other, more trustworthy payment methods, such as payment directly upon receipt of the goods. Everything else seems suspicious to me in this case. It would be interesting to find out if anyone else from another country has had similar experiences. However, I think it is a pity, because I actually wanted to test the product and was very curious about it. I must say I am disappointed. :( Greets from Vienna.
Hello Danijela, Will here from Hairguard. I was very surprised to read your review since it's very rare we get any troubles related to payment. You are right, we have recently stopped using Paypal, this is simply because of their very high fees and high exchange rate fees which would cause us to have to increase our price if we continue to use them.

Regarding Visa in Austria, this is the first I've heard of that issue, and I generally believe it to not be true, since we have had quite a few recent orders from Austria. I can assure you we make sure all packages arrive, and our customer support is quick to help if there are any delays. We do ship to a lot of countries worldwide so sometimes this can take a while.

Payment upon receipt of goods is not an option unfortunately as this would leave us extremely vulnerable to dishonest people. Please feel free to contact our support again, I'm sure we can figure it out.

Will
I haven’t received my order yet but i am excited to try it out, there was some shipping issues and the customer service support was amazing helping me.
Great company with great customer service! I am liking the hair products so far. The scalp elixir is super easy to use and I like that it doesn't leave my hair greasy!
Hairguard great customer service and support, great response to concerns, very happy 👍😃 Sarah was quick to follow up
Hairguard is rated 4.60 based on 185 reviews