Hair Loss Revolution Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hair Loss Revolution

About Hair Loss Revolution: Hair Loss Revolution is changing the hair loss industry by providing a suite of natural products that more and more people are choosing over chemicals such as minoxidil and finasteride.

will@hairlossrevolution.com

20 St Johns Hill,London,UK

Tell us how Hair Loss Revolution made you happy

"It seems it made my hair not fall like before. Only very little fall now."
"The adjustable needles length is the best feature. Additionally, the stamp doesn't tug the skin like dermarollers do."
"I have a nice feeling after the use, no itching , and so natural !"
"Excellent shampoo two thumbs up"
"I'm still evaluating but like the advice (don't wash my hair too often) and, hence, the texture of my hair these days. You can't beat the customer service."
"I think this really is a great product. However, it didn't work for me. It actually made my hair fall out but I believe that's because it contains wheat which is in a lot of commercial shampoos and has made my hair fall out in the past. Overall though I believe it to be a high quality product and I think it would have been great for me as well if not for the wheat ingredient."
"I started losing my hair when I was 17; 18 you could see the scalp in the crown area, 19 there was a HUGE hole, 20 there was a very visible receding hair line and with 21 almost nothing left. I am 24 years old now and slightly over four months using Grogenix Scalp Elixir sometimes I look in the mirror and I want to cry of happiness. It is not perfect yet but, in the front you can hardly see the scalp now, the entrances are diminishing, bangs are growing healthy and in the crown area I can see lots of new hairs growing, not enough yet to cover the whole scalp, however, if things continue progressing at the same rate they are, in about two more months my hair should be completely normal! I totally recommend this product!"
"It is definitely working and I am seeing results after 2 months, however the packaging and the cap can turn brown after a couple weeks of usage. Recommend it!"
"As a resident doctor we are constantly referring to the most rigorous evidence based research. I realize that there is research behind this product but not the most robust. Nevertheless from the first week of using this product it has transformed my hair and scalp from thin and lifeless to healthy and thicker looking follicles. I have even noticed new hair sprouting. This is a great product and I highly recommend it after many previous product attempts in vain."
"I died twice after using this product."
"If nothing else, you got me eating right again. I was on a healthy, but typical American diet of meat and dairy. I'm back on a diet that is more alkaline now."
"I am using all of the the Grogenix products. using them for 2 months the difference is not big, but better than anything else I tried."
"I just started using the Shampoo and Elixer less than two weeks ago. My hair had recently started falling out at a progressively faster rate. I’ve tried many products and have had temporary results along with adverse reactions. I’ve been looking for a product that’s all natural and that really works. I believe I’ve found that product in the Grogenix Scalp Elixir and Caffeine Shampoo. My hair stopped falling out almost immediately. My scalp no longer itches and my hair feels much healthier. I’m hoping to see regrowth in the coming months. I have had a problem with the spray pump on the Elixer. It stopped working and I would appreciate a replacement. Thank you for developing this formula that actually works."
"thanks so much i think the product is great and have had a great experience with it i like the bottle and packaging my one concern was the pump which took some getting used to though when i did it worked great nothing is completely dumbie proof. i lost my hair after getting poisoned so my circumstances may be different though i have substantial new growth after two-three-or four weeks of the elixir shampoo and derma stap spent hundreds elsewhere that produced no results to get excited about. so glad i found HLR thank you for your product and due diligence in you research and brand. highly recommended !"
"The instructions on the shampoo were not clear. I'm a daily swimmer, I shampoo my hair every day to get the chlorine out. The instruction on this shampoo bottle says to only shampoo your hair twice a week. That is not possible if you are an athlete. So the shampoo ran out after 3.5 weeks, but was advertised to last 3 months. The instructions should read, if you must shampoo every day, please only use Hair Revolution shampoo twice a week and other shampoo in between. I use the Elixir and hair rinse daily as instructed, and hair feels a lot better and seems to fill in. My hair loss/damage was due to BP medication Amlodipine. I immediately stopped taking it, when I noticed the hair loss. I feel the company should send me a free bottle of shampoo. The other 2 products will last 3 months and I use them daily. I ma only giving this review 3 stars, because the shampoo ran out so soon, and I used very small amount."
"The Grogenix products have stabalised my hair loss for the past 6 months. This is what I wanted because now it means I can have a hair transplant without having to take finasteride for the rest of my life."
"Previously, I had used Rogaine, with limited success. After finding the Hair Loss Revolution web site, I switched to the Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Magnesium Oil spray, and the Grogenix Dermastamp. About 6 weeks later, I have regrown hair lower down on my forehead, and have increased the number of hairs on the top of my head and the spot that was balding in the rear crown area. My daughter is a hair stylist, and when she cut my hair last week, she said, "Wait a minute... I know I cut the front all the same length, but you have all this other hair in front that is a shorter length." She was surprised at my results, and the new hair was obvious after she cut my hair. I like using natural ingredients on my head now, and I think the Dermastamp really makes a key difference. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and great products. The Dermastamp is quality-made, and the dial that changes the length of the needles is fantastic. I know the blood flow to my scalp has increased through the use of this clever device for micro-abrasion, and I like the idea of the needles going straight in, rather than rolling and changing the angle of each contact point. Well done!"
"The Dermastamp works very well and is a must-have in anyone's hair loss prevention toolkit."
"I can't give a full review yet because I might be too soon but I can say I feel a little bit more hair when I touch my head even when I see myself in the mirror. Thank You!"
"I'm sure my hair is a bit thicker"
Hair Loss Revolution is rated 4.53 based on 81 reviews