Hairguard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hairguard
6 - 12 Hours
Read Hairguard Reviews

About Hairguard:

Life's better with thick, healthy hair. Hairguard makes a range of products that help you get there.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy
Hairguard 5 star review on 28th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Hairguard 4 star review on 24th January 2018
Aj
More Photos & Videos
The only thing better than this company’s products might be their customer service. Their staff has been incredibly helpful in responding to general enquiries as well as ensuring a timely delivery of products!
Very quick and friendly customer service and the delivery was super fast
Couldn’t praise the team at Hairguard (especially Sarah) enough! I would like to share my experience - I placed my second Scalp Elixir order 2 days ago and just after placing the order I realized that the auto fill settings on my phone had messed up all the shipping address info - my (German) address info had been rendered incomplete including my last name. There was no way that the product could be delivered to me with that incomplete address. I immediately sent an email to Hairguard about the issue so that they could fix the address before shipping the package. Their warehouse team was quick to ship the product (it’s a great thing, usually) however unfortunately in this case they did not see my email request to fix the address. By the time Sarah read and responded to my email, the package had been dispatched. Sarah and team tried their best to explore the possibility to get in touch with Royal Mail to change the address, however, it was unsuccessful. Then, Sarah offered to send the replacement bottle to the correct address at no extra charge. I was given constant updates throughout the process. I cannot thank them enough! The customer service experience has been really pleasant! This team has got your back!

Now to the actual product - it’s been almost two months since I have started using the Scalp Elixir. The experience has been good. The scalp feels nourished, healthy and the hair quality is definitely better. Regrowth would become evident around month 4 onwards and I will update the review with photos. So far so good. Also, the online resource at Hairguard website is amazing. It’s full of informative articles on how to change your lifestyle to assist with hair regrowth. Looking forward for a good regrowth!
This is no gimmick! Hairguards nutritional advice , (less meat , veggie protein , rounded intake of all vitamins , and antioxidants), along with their topical applications, it works !!! Natural ingredients , is the solution to the hair loss question, thank you hairguard
Pretty nice service if you want to ask a question :)
I’ve been using the Hairguard products for over 3 years and am very happy with the results! I like knowing what I’m putting on my scalp and that they’re all natural ingredients.
Sarah has been super helpful through the whole process. The growband didn't work for me after almost a year of use but she offered to send me the growbrush to use in addition to the band. I use a natural topical and take dht blocking vitamins. Looking forward to good progress!
The hairguard product suite has helped my stabalise my hair loss, which frankly I'm really happy about since I had been losing it so quickly before. The customer support is great and the products works. Thanks guys.
That's such great news Daniel! We're really happy to have been able to help you stabilise your hair loss. Thank you for sharing your experience :) Hairguard Team
Would like to say thank you to Sarah and the Hairguard
Team for outstanding service
And back up, ask a question
You will get an answer, and I mean fast. Got problem to sort, resolved in no time at all,
Such professional, team full of integrity, I have seen plenty of snake oil hair companies out there, but certainly not this 1. All there science of hairless can be backed by any of your own personal research.

Well done, Sarah and to the team at Hairguard, keep up the great work 👍

Kind regards andy
You are very welcome Andy! We are so glad that we were able to help you out, and provide you with helpful content. As always, if you ever have any concerns or questions, feel free to send us an email and one of the team will get back to you as quickly as possible :) Thank you for your kind words! Hairguard Team
Customer service here was really great and helpful in responding to, and rectifying an issue that I had with a product.
They were very easy to deal with and very quick at responding.
We're sorry to hear that you had an issue with one of our products, but glad that it was resolved quickly for you. Please do let us know if you have any further issues at 'info@hairguard.com' and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as they can. Thanks, Hairguard Team
They've been very helpful with any questions or concerns ranging from product use to order information. Products are great and arrive in a timely manner. Happy to be a customer!
Great to hear Chuck! Thank you for sharing your experience :) We're very happy to have you as a valued customer!
Hairguard has been amazing. I’ve been a customer for over one year. The customer service has literally jumped through hoops for me to correct address and shipping mishaps on multiple occasions. I don’t just feel like another statistic. I feel like I can trust and rely on Sarah and the team for honest and sincere guidance. There was one time that a former shipping address had been mistakenly entered for an order, with no way to amend the error. By the time I had contacted the office, the shipping process had already been initiated. The order was going to the mistaken address in the US - meanwhile I live in Switzerland now. Sarah was so kind and trusting as to send me a duplicate order at no extra charge - while allowing me in the meantime to make arrangements in the US for the order to be sent back upon receipt. I was very much touched by the gesture of confidence and generosity. It would have been a real drag -especially during Covid times when deliveries are often delayed- to have had to first wait for the shipment to reach the US, get it returned to the office in the UK, and then process out another order to me in Switzerland. It would have taken at least 6-8 weeks most likely. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us Brett, and for your ongoing support - we really do appreciate it! Glad that we were able to help sort out that issue for you :) If you have any further issues or concerns, do feel free to shoot us an email and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you, Hairguard Team
Hi I bought the growband about 4-5 months ago and I must say at first I thought “ Oh my what a waste of money” but after using it for this long I can actually say my hair is quite a bit thicker.
I’m 51 now so to see my hair improve made me feel a little more confident.

Thx guys
That's really great to hear Ben! Thank you for giving the Growband a go, and for sharing your experience :) We appreciate your support! Thanks, Hairguard Team
Hi, I have ordered Scalp Elixir on April 30 and haven't received a product yet. I have tried to reach out to Customer service and find out where product has gone. Actually, I wrote several e-mails and so far no answer during the last 4 days.
I am truly disappointed with such kind of service.
Hi there, we're really sorry to hear that you've not yet received your order, and that you haven't received any response from our support team. The last message that we have from you in our system is actually from 2 years ago...so we're not sure why your recent messages haven't come through, but sorry about that! We will contact you directly about this and help you resolve your issue. Thanks, Hairguard Team
Purchased the Hairguard Growband. Happy with the product and the customer service is excellent.
Thank you for your support, and for sharing your feedback Luke! Great to hear that you're getting on well :)
Amazing customer service, quick delivery and great products! Highly recommend!
Thank you for sharing your feedback Sami - we're glad to hear that you're getting on well with our products!
I have been using the Scalp Elixir since 3 weeks now. No adverse reaction so far. It does not make hair oily/sticky the next morning, so that’s a good thing. The positive affects are yet to be seen, I guess after completion of 3 months of use. Customer service is A+++. Sarah responds to all queries/questions in a timely manner. Looking forward to a satisfactory hair regrowth.
Thank you for leaving such a considered and detailed review - we really appreciate you taking the time! Unfortunately it does take a long time to treat hair loss and to start to see results, so the most important thing is to remain consistent and persistent with your treatment :) Any questions just let us know at info@hairguard.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! Thanks, Hairguard Team
I have used the Scalp Elixir for over a year now and it’s wonderful! My hair has never been thicker or healthier. I have fine, thin hair and this Elixir has been a miracle for me. I have tried sooo many different things and this is only thing that has worked for me. Their customer service is also the BEST. Anytime I have reached out, they (thank you, Sarah) have been super quick to respond and so helpful! I’m beyond grateful for this company, the team and their products!
Thanks so much for the kind words Stephanie!! We really appreciate your support and are so glad that the Scalp Elixir has made a real difference for you.
I'm waiting on the scalp elixir so will review that once it arrives, but when it arrives at all it will be thanks to customer support and Sarah who helped me correct my mistake on my address. These guys have a wonderful team behind them.
Thank you for your kind words Liam! Do let us know if you don't receive your order in the next few weeks - you can contact us at info@hairguard.com.
Great people with amazing product
Glad you're getting on well with our products! Thank you for sharing your feedback :)
Hairguard is rated 4.65 based on 220 reviews