Hair Loss Revolution Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Hair Loss Revolution

About Hair Loss Revolution: Hair Loss Revolution is changing the hair loss industry by providing a suite of natural products that more and more people are choosing over chemicals such as minoxidil and finasteride.

will@hairlossrevolution.com

20 St Johns Hill,
London,
UK

How would you rate Hair Loss Revolution?

"I have used the elixir and derma stamp for over 3 months now, nothing has changed, and I just have a receding hair line and a little less hair on the top, but it has not changed at all since using the products"
Sorry to hear this. Sometimes topical treatments alone aren't enough. Did you try and sort of dietary or lifestyle changes that we talk about on our blog as well? These would certainly improve your chances of success when used in conjunction with the Scalp Elixir.
"The scalp elixir seems a genuine, natural alternative to Minoxidil without the side effects. My scalp isn't tight and itchy and less hairs are falling out."
"Still seeing results. Arrived quickly."
"I ordered the elixir back in November because I wa shaving horrible side effects from using minoxidil *Rogaine. I was getting dark circles around my eyes and it made my scalp incredibly itchy. I wanted to persevere because losing my hair more really would have sucked. When I found the scalp elixir I thought I should just give it a try. I liked the point that it was natural, but still had some evidence it should help my hair regrow. I am not dissappointed so far. I can say that it has helped thicken my hair much more than the minoxidil product and I am very happy to not be using any chemicals on my head every day. All-natural from here on in!"
"The Grogenix shampoo is much better than the one I used before. Helps my hair feel thicker. Small new hairs aswell."
"I've been using this shampoo for a couple of months now. I had scalp psoriasis and I find that this is great at keeping it at bay whilst helping to thicken my hair! I was previously using a chemical shampoo (I won’t name names here) but it was very harsh on my scalp. Grogenix doesn't dry out my hair because its made just from natural ingredients. Overall I would say I am very happy with results after 2 months."
"Very good and thanks guys!!"
"The supplements and spray arrived quickly. It's too early to say for sure at this point if they'll make that much of a difference, but I am hopeful."
"Great shampoo! My scalp is less dry and itchy after 2 weeks and I'm noticing less hairs on my pillow when I wake up which is a good sign. I've done my research and all of the ingredients check out. Only drawback is it doesn't lather, but you need to add all sorts of chemicals for that so I'm glad they haven't included them."
"Overall I'm very happy with my Grogenix shampoo and spray. My hair is looking thicker already."
"My shampoo arrived quickly. Smells good, and most importantly I noticed less hair fall after using it."
Hair Loss Revolution is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews