Hair Loss Revolution Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hair Loss Revolution

About Hair Loss Revolution: Hair Loss Revolution is changing the hair loss industry by providing a suite of natural products that more and more people are choosing over chemicals such as minoxidil and finasteride.

will@hairlossrevolution.com

20 St Johns Hill,London,UK

How would you rate Hair Loss Revolution ?

"It is the second time I order it. I continue to really like it, and the smell is better this time, smells much less like apple cider vinegar: well done to the team!"
"Finally, answers about hair loss that make scientific sense. No more using chemical solutions."
"Hair Los is lowering. My hair feels clean and still moisturized."
"Leaves my hair feeling clean & yet not dry or stripped, great product, will be buying again as soon as i start running low."
"Improved hair quality with reduced and hair loss but I am still waiting to see hair regrowth. It have only used it for 6-8 weeks so far, so hopefully I will continue to see more improvements."
"The product has definitely slowed down my hair loss. My hair looks thicker but I'm still waiting for results to appear on the crown . So I do not know how long is going to take."
"Excellent customer support and now seeing a moderate amount of new hairs growing back after using the elixir for a little over 2 months."
"Has slowed down my hair loss considerably and regrowth appears to be occurring at gradual pace. Additionally, products appear to be high quality."
"I was using minoxidil for about 5 to 6 months before this but felt i had to stop as the hair quality seemed kinda limp and exhausted. I also dropped finasteride last year and have never felt better. I may have had a bit of a shed intially but this formula feels much better and the quality of hair seems thicker and stronger. Im adding massage, and dermarolling with 1.0mm every coupla days. I feel there has beem some minor regrowth and overall no further losses. Im really glad i made the switch to go the more natural route. Scary A.F. believe me as id used finasteride for over 20 years. I believe i should at the minimum retain what i have with this formula indefinitely. I know, i know, there are a lot of positive responses on here. Turns out its not bull. Hair loss revolution is the real deal folks!"
"Quality products!! Staff are very helpful with answering any questions."
"Product has definitely slowed down my hairloss."
"Quality product for fighting hair loss - grogenix scalp spray, supplement pills. Wish I came across these products sooner.."
Mr Babatunde A
Verified Reviewer
"lt works phenomenously well for me, in a forthnight l will re-order.Pills and grogenix scalp elixir."
"It really works! I feel that much genuine care and concern has gone into the research and development of the products. A lot of free information has been available to the general public by Will, and that primarily drew me to do business with his company, as well as my history in holistic healing, herbology, homeopathy and nutrition. We should all be thankful for this guy and his work. I wish I had taken “before” pics of my shiny bald and expanding pate, but I can say I do have not just peach fuzz but real live grown hair coming in strongly after only 5 months. FAR superior to minoxidil, zero side effects. Grateful."
"Its a great product - you can see it made with real love and passion"
"Your product are the best! Thanks a lot!"
"Very easy to apply. Have noticed decreased shedding. Used in combination with dermaroller once a week and have observed some regrowth in thinning areas. Certainly prefer using over minoxidil and would recommend others to give it a try"
"It looks very good, my friends noticed that my hair starts growing up"
"The elixir seems to do its job. Only time will tell hw effective it really is."
"It works after 2 months use. i can see my hair stops shedding which is a good sign. will definitely buy it again. Please have a free shipping promo again."
Hair Loss Revolution is rated 4.57 based on 53 reviews