Hairguard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hairguard
6 - 12 Hours
Read Hairguard Reviews

About Hairguard:

Life's better with thick, healthy hair. Hairguard makes a range of products that help you get there.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy
Sarah has been super helpful through the whole process. The growband didn't work for me after almost a year of use but she offered to send me the growbrush to use in addition to the band. I use a natural topical and take dht blocking vitamins. Looking forward to good progress!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us Mike! We're very sorry that the Growband didn't work for you - we hope that the Growcomb is providing you with some positive results. Unfortunately, treating hair loss is a lengthy process, but we're confident that our products can truly make a difference :) If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us. Thanks, Hairguard Team
Would like to say thank you to Sarah and the Hairguard
Team for outstanding service
And back up, ask a question
You will get an answer, and I mean fast. Got problem to sort, resolved in no time at all,
Such professional, team full of integrity, I have seen plenty of snake oil hair companies out there, but certainly not this 1. All there science of hairless can be backed by any of your own personal research.

Well done, Sarah and to the team at Hairguard, keep up the great work 👍

Kind regards andy
You are very welcome Andy! We are so glad that we were able to help you out, and provide you with helpful content. As always, if you ever have any concerns or questions, feel free to send us an email and one of the team will get back to you as quickly as possible :) Thank you for your kind words! Hairguard Team
Hi I bought the growband about 4-5 months ago and I must say at first I thought “ Oh my what a waste of money” but after using it for this long I can actually say my hair is quite a bit thicker.
I’m 51 now so to see my hair improve made me feel a little more confident.

Thx guys
That's really great to hear Ben! Thank you for giving the Growband a go, and for sharing your experience :) We appreciate your support! Thanks, Hairguard Team
Very good customer support. Disregarding the recent economic slowdown resulting in postage delays etc, the products in my experience have been delivered quite promptly. Their products are high quality and well researched.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's great to hear that you've been getting on well with our products. Please do let us know if you are having any trouble with your order, or still waiting on something to arrive - you can contact us at info@hairguard.com and one of our customer support team will be in touch with you ASAP. Thanks! Hairguard Team
I had a problem with the nozzle of the scalp elixir on first use. I sent an email regarding that and Sarah was kind enough to send replacement which I will receive in a couple of days. Thanks for responding to the issue.
Thank you for your review! Just wanted to check that you had received your replacement ok!? If not, do send us an email at info@hairguard.com so we can sort that out for you :) Thanks, Hairguard Team
I have seen a big difference when I started using Scalp Elixir, even on my eyebrows. I have always had thinning hair since being in middle school and this product does help growing new hairs and keeping my follicles healthy to keep the others growing stronger.
As for customer service, I can't say enough about how they helped me out when my latest order was lost. Making a huge effort to send out a new order with no hesitation and making sure things were right in the end. Thank you for being so great and making a product that actually works!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback Lisa - it's so great to hear that the Scalp Elixir has really helped you out! And it was our pleasure to help you :) If you have any questions or need further advise, do send us a message at info@hairguard.com and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as they can. Thanks! Hairguard Team
I don't know if I even suffer of hair loss, but either if I'm or not, the support of this page is just awesome!
Hairguard great customer service and support, great response to concerns, very happy 👍😃 Sarah was quick to follow up
Great to hear! Thanks for sharing your experience with us Andy! Thanks, Hairguard Team
Their products are great, customer service also great. I have gained some growth with their scalp elixir (old formula with peppermint , Rosemary and magnesium oil) and with their shampoo and supplement. I did try the scalp elixir (the new formula) and I think the old one is way better, at least for me it works well. I hope they will bring the old formula back or maybe they could have two (old formula and new one) so people can choose. Lately I have stopped using their product due to their payment method that now only accept credit card, they used to accept PayPal which is my preferred payment method.
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us Mario - sorry that you're not finding the latest version of the Scalp Elixir to be as effective. We're always working to improve our products, and ensure they are the best they can possibly be - so your feedback is really valuable to us! If there's anything you would like to discuss further, please do feel free to contact us directly at info@hairguard.com. Thanks, Hairguard Team
I have been using scalp Elixir for 2 months now and I am pretty happy with the results.
I still haven't seen any hair growth but my receding hairling and shedding has certainly improved, its quite controlled now. I feel much relaxed. Also as they say, the hair growth phase comes after, so I'm waiting on it (that's why I give them 4 stars).

Im very thankful for the abundant information they provide on this website which it's been very useful and also the fact that they stay with natural (and less agressive) solutions at all costs.

Customer service is also on point, they resolved all of my problems more quickly than I expected.
Hi Albert, thanks so much for your considered review and for sharing your experience with us and our products - it's much appreciated! Just wanted to check in and see how you were getting on a bit further down the line... Feel free to send us a message at info@hairguard.com if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks, Hairguard Team
Hairguard truly is a great company, that I am sure of. They have copious amounts of information regarding hair loss and how to prevent/stop it on their website. The customer service is very high quality. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues you may have.
As for their products, for me, they have somewhat worked. Although, I haven’t experienced any new growth yet (currently used for 6 months) my shedding has drastically reduced. However, I’m aware new hair growth takes time, so I’m happy to see what the next six months brings.
The reason I have given them four stars instead of five is due to the price of their products. Ideally, it would be a little cheaper, but if that’s the only issue I have then it’s very minor. I suppose it’s the price one must pay if they want to keep their hair.
Hello Tom, thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. I understand the issue about the cost, it's something we working on reducing. The main reason for this is because of the quality of the ingredients we use and the small batch manufacturing process we use which allows us to iterate product development quicker. We're certainly aiming the reduce to price of all the products in the future just due to economies of scale. Thanks for the honest review and keep the feedback coming.
Will
I have been using scalp Elixir for exactly 6 months and see it a good time to give a review.

There is no new hair so lets get that out of the way. Anyone claiming growing new hair out of follicles dead for years or decades may as well claim prophecy as it is same as claiming to bring back a decade long dead body to life. If you have follicles with partially still alive cells (thinning hair) it may keep the cell or revive dying cell but not the ones dead already.
That said it appears my existing hair (the ones I have already on my head) is getting liver and thicker and longer, So I am giving them 4 stars.

By the way did you notice they changed the scalp Elixir past month. The new one is more user friendly which means they took away the bad smell and applying it is easier too but they also took away some ingredients they have been advocating for a long time as how great they were!!! So why they took it out> Maybe they were responsible for bad smell however, this may increase their sales volume but not my hair volume.
Hello Kevin, thank you for your review.
Regarding the ingredient change and removing some of the ingredients, this was done not only to improve the smell but also the efficacy. When it comes to our sales volume we know that the best way to improve this is with a product that works. Our incentives are always aligned with making the best products. I also use the Scalp Elixir myself everyday and I accept only the best from our product development team.

I appreciate your review. We should have done a better job letting our users know why we were making the changes though.

Regards

Will
Excellent people, products and brand, i unfortunately was too late but i really think this is the best in the hair loss market right now. Good luck everyone
Thank you so much for your kind words José! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message at info@hairguard.com and we'll do our best to help you out :) Thanks, Hairguard Team
Great product
Speedy delivery across the world. This is the first thing I have found that works for female hair loss. On my second bottle now!
So glad to hear that you've found a product that works for you! Just wanted to check in and see how you're getting on a year down the line? Let us know if you have any questions or concerns - you can contact us at info@hairguard.com. Thanks, Hairguard Team
So far so good. The products arrived quickly and all my questions were answered just as quickly. So I am now just hoping their products will be as good.
I'm happy with the information and research given by HairLossRevolution, they give good facts, suggestions, pointers, and in their course they got me changing my daily meal routine -- explaining the great importance of healthy diet to fuel hair regrowth.
They have good customer service and they respond to your emails with good answers.
When it comes to buying the pdf file course, I realized you could find all the information they give online for free and even on their blog/forum... So looking back, I would probably spend the money on products and do the research for free.
I’ve been using their shampoo for around 2 months now and I have to say my hair feels so much better and more natural than before. I used to wash every second day because I had quite oily hair, but since using the shampoo I’ve noticed how less inflamed and red my scalp is, and I’m starting to see my fine white hairs along my hairline slowly grow. I use the adjustable stamp too. It’s showing promise guys! I would say that the smell of the shampoo isn’t exactly the best, but it’s not too bad- it doesn’t bother me.
New hair growth on front of scalp in 4 months. Next few months could be great if this keeps up. Thanks'
I am 66 so needed to get off minoxidil ,at the moment I use minoxidil morning and grogenix at night but I cant give a full evaluation until I stop the minoxidil ..I can say that my hair doesn't fall like before so it must do something
Hairguard is rated 4.66 based on 228 reviews