G&S Specialist Timber Reviews

customer service
Read G&S Specialist Timber Reviews

info@toolsandtimber.co.uk

Tell us how G&S Specialist Timber made you happy
Excellent quality product, great service and competitively priced.
I recently bought some PAR European Oak online through G&S , there was a slight delay in delivery but G&S communicated in advance and the material turned up slightly early. The material is good quality and priced competitively. Very pleased. Jon
Excellent service & product. Very pleased and will deal again.
exellent service each time. goods arrived next day. one item missing from this order but after phone call it arrived at 9am next morning highly recommended.
Efficient service.
Good product, arrived promptly, delayed by Christmas deliveries.
Excellent service from the staff & next day delivery of the dowel. Very impressed!
Such a friendly and professional service and delivery.
great service and good products . very quick delivery and well packed. Will use again.
Very pleased with prompt service and very good quality of dowels
Website easy to follow. Order received within 2 days. Great service.
Sold me a piece of oak with dry rot running through for the purpose of carving.refused to refund saying he cannot know what's inside the wood.but he still sold something that wasn't fit for purpose. £30 is expensive for a pensioner to pay for a piece of firewood.
Hello David,

We are very sorry you are disappointed with your piece of oak. The piece of wood you selected was from an air-dried oak beam and wasn’t advertised or sold for the use of carving. Unfortunately you have carved the piece of timber to find some soft spots inside. We had no way of knowing this as it wasn’t visible on the outside of the piece of timber. You selected this piece of timber yourself from our offcut store and we had no way of knowing what you were planning to do with it. If you had told us that you were planning to carve this piece we would have recommended a laminated piece of kiln dried timber instead.

This is a regrettable incident but you must be aware that wood isn’t a material that is predictable. Because you chose the wood yourself and we didn’t know what you were planning to do with it we don’t feel that any responsibility lies with us.
Excellent quality and customer service. Fast delivery.
Very happy with my dowel and with the service provided:-)
G&S provided a good quality product at a good price - I couldn't find equivalent product locally. Ordering was straightforward and delivery was prompt. Thank you!
Very first order, for a newbie Axminster Trade lathe owner. Not had time to turn the wood yet, but all other aspects of the order went by the numbers.
Order arrived very quickly and was exactly as advertised. Happy customer
Easy to follow website, wide range of carving tools, excellent delivery service, making for a very happy husband this Christmas.
This has gone from irritating to farcical. Your alert system told me my parcel was due on 2nd Dec. Today, 8th Dec, it is yet to arrive. I’ve left my porch light on every evening (waste of electricity) & left my porch door unlocked (personal security issues) to aid courier. Deeply disappointed. Will not use your services again. Parcel 15503854728099
Good Morning
I am sorry to hear your parcel has not arrived with you in good time.
I have been in contact with DPD this morning and unfortunately the delay in delivery is due to a digit being missed from your postcode when you entered your address. I have now amended this and your parcel will be redelivered to you tomorrow.

I will email you also to confirm these details.

Best wishes
Very good service, item arrived quickly. Good communication from start to finish. Not the first time I have bought from this company, would highly recommend.
G&S Specialist Timber is rated 4.88 based on 6,351 reviews