G&S Specialist Timber Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend G&S Specialist Timber

How would you rate G&S Specialist Timber?

Pierangelo Lorenzi
Verified Buyer
"Anything was perfect .thanks"
Kit Burton
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some limewood carving blanks and had great communication from the sales team as some of the items I had ordered were not available and so would be delivered at a later date and to apologise for the inconvenience. I did'nt mind and in fact all the pieces arrived together, which was excellent. I would say they are a first class service and I will be using them again. Thank you."
"Perfect, could not be better, quality timber, supplied precisely as requested, ordered Saturday, dispatched Monday delivered Tuesday."
"Easy ordering, clear website, easy transaction, very fast delivery, tracked delivery, wood arrived ok, wood as expected, pleased with purchase, will buy again, thank you."
Aine Hotham
Verified Buyer
"I bought a 6 set of wood turning tools I am very pleased with the product."
Dermot Meehan
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, good products and very helpful people. I will certainly continue to shop with G&S. (Only a bit miffed at being downgraded to medium bag of craving blocks after spending a fair bit)."
John Quinney
Verified Buyer
"Good Service prompt delivery and a pretty enjoyable experience, I’ve used this company for times now and never had any complaints . Thank you for your service"
Simon Doble
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order on line, good communications from them and the timber is of brilliant quality. I am looking forward to my my first proper project!"
"Extremely pleased"
Dane Green
Verified Buyer
"More care is needed with the protection and packing! Our order arrived with the box open at one end so the all three rolls of wall paper were loose and could fall out!!!"
Paul Cherryman
Verified Buyer
"One of the items I ordered from stock was not available and I was contacted to be offered a replacement. The goods were shipped on time and arrived safely."
Ashok Patel
Verified Buyer
"I had a problem with an item but this was dealt with very efficiently and we are very pleased with the service."
Rebecca Smith
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful quality wood delivered promptly and without damage, a delight to work with!"
"No big problems to get delivery to rep Ireland"
Mick Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Well chuffed with my purchase. It pays to pay a little more for what you want the quality is excellent. Well in pressed. Regards"
"Excellent product and service, highly recommended company."
Anthony B Yendle
Verified Buyer
"Great communication throughout my order, I will definitely be ordering for G&S Timber"
Shaun Hurrell
Verified Buyer
"They have sent me what I ordered a thingamajig scribing tool, looks as though it should be a great addition to my tool collection. And I am looking forward to testing it out. Have found G&S specialist timber to be prompt on dealing with my orders and have had no reason to find fault in my dealings with them so far."
Wal Callaby
Verified Buyer
"I build cigar box guitars. When making a semi acoustic or electric one, I like to add an attractive wooden knob or two; these are not common, and if you can find them, you can expect to pay around £3 or £4 apiece. For that price I can buy a whole metre of hardwood dowel and make thirty or forty myself. Black walnut! Ash! Cherry! Thank you!"
David Gunner
Verified Buyer
"I have spent a long time looking at different sharpening options for my wood-turning chisels and settled on the Robert Sorbey Pro-Edge Deluxe system. I've seen it in various places for between £370-£400. G&S Timber not only had it available for only £339 but they also sent me £19 worth of free oak turning blanks in various sizes. Taking this into account it makes the sharpening system even better value than it already is. The delivery was prompt it arrived within a couple of days and was extremely well packed to prevent any damage. I can highly recommend them for great service and exceptional prices."
G&S Specialist Timber is rated 4.89 based on 4,022 reviews