G&S Specialist Timber Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read G&S Specialist Timber Reviews

info@toolsandtimber.co.uk

Tell us how G&S Specialist Timber made you happy
Clear website, had exactly what I was looking for.... and a bit more. Arrived next day! Top notch customer service.
Order delivered promptly and as requested. Excellent service.
Good set of carving tools. all good edges and correct angles much better than most cheap tools that are on the market.
Item as described but more amazingly it arrived super quick, in fact next day and on a Saturday.
Excellent service, price, quality and delivery.
O I placed an order for wood carving tools at about 3.30pm last Friday. They where delivered on Saturday morning at about 10am. Amazing service.
Excellent service as always. Ordered on Thursday, delivered Friday pm.
Good service and great timber
As expected, delivery was surpassed and overall very pleased. Will definitely be using your company again. Thank you for an incredible service from start to finish.
I found G&S Timber excellent when I ordered my scorp knife - very speedy and efficient, my order arrived without delay and safely packaged
Great, will be buying from these guys again
Thankyou very much for a very speedy service 😀
Great service thank you.
Good price, good product, excellent service and speedy delivery. Thank you. Would use again.
I am always a little apprehensive when ordering hardwoods unseen after a bad experience with a sawmill in Thirsk North Yorkshire. G&S on the other hand were exactly the opposite. All the oak boards were of the highest quality, straight and clean, pest free, and beautifully grained when planed.
All boards were well packed and delivered ( next day delivery ) on time. I can highly recommend this company and will be using them for all my future timber purchases.
Bought a set of Narex butt chisels. Great service quick delivery very pleased with my purchase.
G&S Specialist Timber 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Wow, his company is first class, we ordered some laminate for bathroom floor. It is just as we expected and looks amazing. I also ordered some wood for my husband to turn, as he loves his lathe. He will not have it until Christmas. The wood looks great and I know he will be well pleased.
Thank you G & S Specialist Timber.
Ordered from G&S quite a few times now and they have always been really reliable and quick to deliver.
Excellent service and prompt delivery with accurate delivery time slot.
Would use again.
The website is easy to navigate. Ordering was easy with prices broadly similar to other like businesses. The order arrived very quickly with everything in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to use the site again.
G&S Specialist Timber is rated 4.89 based on 8,050 reviews