G&S Specialist Timber Reviews

Tell us how G&S Specialist Timber made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Absolutely top"
"Excellent service,delivered the next day. Good to find a UK supplier of Iroko dowel and many others"
"Pleased with product"
"Bought some 50mm Beech dowels to make curtain poles. They are very well finished and perfectly straight. Delivery was quick too. Very pleased."
"Fantastic packaging and super speedy delivery! The wood is of a brilliant quality and exactly what I was expecting.. one of the very best online ordering experiences to date.. thank you!"
"Excellent service and product."
"Lovely quality piece of wood. Arrived faster than initially said it would which is Fantastic. Well packaged."
"Good service, nice products"
"Placed my order mid afternoon and was delivered early afternoon the following day, even though l live many miles away. Everything well packed and protected. Very competitive prices. Overall l have to say this is astonishingly excellent service. When l need anything else l know where l will order. Thank you for the service."
"Bom serviço rápida entrega muito bem embalado gostei muito"
"Excellent, service second to none, will buy from you again."
"I Can't Fault The Quality Of Your Timber, & Very Happy With The Service You Give, I'll Be Back Soon.... Cheers"
"Product arrived exactly as described and delivered earlier than anticipated. Would definitely use this company again."
"Very easy to make a purchase, and the package arrived in mega-quick time, given it was free delivery (my order was over £45.00). All in all, fantastic! Thank you :)"
"Quoted 7-10 working days. Spoke to them to confirm time scale as 10 working days was my absolute limit. They confirmed that the time scale would be met. Took 13 working days to arrive."
Good morning,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry your order took longer than anticipated, we will discuss this with the relevant departments and are always to striving to get the timbers done quicker without compromising quality.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
G&S
"The package arrived very quickly. The contents inside were in top quality. The wood is also very good quality, so overall, I'm very happy about this order!"
"Great quality oak"
"Prompt and efficient service as always"
"I have ordered 10 Zebrano pen blanks amongst other things. The last ones I ordered -- several of them split as soon as I touched them on my end mill. I have kept the receipt this time and will be in touch if it happens again"
"We ordered 45mm Oak Dowel. The item was out of stock, and when I explained that we would appreciate it as soon as possible G&S machined and delivered them within the week. Thank you"
G&S Specialist Timber is rated 4.89 based on 5,437 reviews