G&S Specialist Timber Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend G&S Specialist Timber
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate G&S Specialist Timber ?

"I was looking for a supplier of good quality dowel and I have found them!! The web site is easy to navigate and the service is excellent with fast delivery, I will definitely be back to purchase more in the future"
Posted 57 minutes ago
"Wonderful blanks, great quality and fast delivery. A pleasure to buy from."
"Great service and fast delivery - many thanks and happy to recommend."
"Ordered Friday afternoon, received Monday, excellent service. Mick."
"My order arrived extremely quickly and was very well packed. The quality of the wood is also superb. I'm looking forward to coming back for more!"
"I was pleased to find I could purchase such a small amount. Most of my projects require this type of amount. What was delivered was really good quality, I will certainly use them again."
"From start to finish exceptional, Excellent website, easy to use, kept updated on delivery status, limewood blocks arrived quickly and on time, well packed, blocks of superb quality, clean, no knots, nicest lime I have seen for a long time, I couldn’t of been more impressed, will happily recommend and will order again without hesitation. Thank you all."
"Just the product to finish a project. In stock and delivered on time at a great price. What else does the customer need Many thanks"
"Great customer service! Just as described. Good quality. Fast delivery. Highly recommended. Wouldn't hesitate to use this company again!"
"Very pleased with the quality of the product and price. Delivered quickly. Would recommend."
"while I am satisfied with your service I think its time you reviewed your choice of courier, after several emails and a long phone call I still have not received the goods, their first email told me the address was incorrect and they were trying to rectify the problem was the last letter of the postcode, a ten second google search would have sorted the problem never mind the fact that the college is signposted from the main road. i am promised a delivery on Tuesday which I await with baited breath. i need the dowel for our open evening this week and i am starting to worry I will still be waiting when the visitors arrive."
"Very pleased with your goods and service it was just what I wanted. Very prompt delivery Well done Eric Horne"
"Great products from a wide range of timber. Fast delivery. However having ordered online I would of liked an email conformation and an ETA"
"Next day service for great quality timber cut to size, well packaged, good price, will use again."
"Prompt delivery good service."
"Excellent advice before purchase and super fast delivery to find a high quality product ready for use. Many thanks."
"Great quality wood beautifully finished"
"Items arrived on time and in very good condition."
"What can I say they delivered what I ordered on time and kept me informed. Top marks."
"Quickly dispatched, well packaged, nice pieces of wood as a gift! I'm satisfied!!!"
G&S Specialist Timber is rated 4.89 based on 4,606 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!