G&S Specialist Timber Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend G&S Specialist Timber

Tell us how G&S Specialist Timber made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Just what I needed to repair a parasol, arrived promptly"
"Good all round."
"My order was delivered well packaged and secure."
"Really straightforward and easy to use website. Wood delivered as ordered."
"Provided what I wanted"
"I have bought a number of woodcarving tools from G&S over the years. The range is huge, prices are great, and shipping is always very fast."
"Order was delivered sooner than expected and I was very pleased with the quality of the oak architrave. Would certainly recommend this supplier and would definitely order from them again."
"Prompt delivery and very well packed."
"Very easy to order online, excellent service and communication, goods arrived as described and with fast delivery to Ireland. A lovely free gift of carving blocks including! Will order again."
"order arrived very well wrapped and protected it's exactly what required and I shall be ordering more in due course Thank You"
"Great service and communication. Wood arrived well packaged and on time. Very happy."
"I, simply, cannot fault G&S Specialist Timber. My first order with them was relatively simple - I'm repairing a child's climbing frame. The beech dowel unordered was exceptional, superbly machined and very good value for money. I'm delighted with it. Delivery was swift, in fact sooner that I imagined. The dowel was well packaged and the finish is Gold standard."
"Quality product, super fast delivery"
"Everything I ordered arrived on time and as described on the website. I'm very pleased with the purchases and I will be back for more."
"Excellent product"
"Many thanks as expected!"
"Excellent quality timber and delivered quickly. I can recommend them."
"This was my second order of prepared timber from G&S. As with the first order the products were exactly what I wanted and were delivered well packed and in good order. I highly recommend G&S Specialist Timber."
"Excellent efficient service, great communication. Oak window board as described. Would highly recommend."
"Very good and efficient service"
G&S Specialist Timber is rated 4.89 based on 5,819 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access