Groomers Online Reviews

customer service
Read Groomers Online Reviews

137 Greenham Business Park

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
So impressed. Everything I've ordered has arrived on time and in tip top condition
I love groomers online and their products. The shampoo I purchased adds additional shine to my poodles coat. I cannot recommend it enough!
Very good service, I email questions before ordering these were answered very fast, once my product came it does what it’s supposed to, I use many products from groomers & will carry on Thank you!
I used Groomers products forever ,I was in London ,still do now as I am staying in France ,quick delivery ,I love the shampoos etc...
Easy to use. Excellent products. Swift delivery.
Good reliable company. Do what they advertise!!!
Ordered my scissors, got delivered super quick and they are amazing!😁
As always received items quickly and no problems thank you again
Very good service at Crufts, I had a long list of goodies to buy from Groomers and was concerned on how I was going to carry it all. Not a problem, an extremely helpful member of staff took my order there and then online, I still received all the amazing show offers and the order turned up the next day at home. What amazing service Groomers 5 stars.
Very prompt service. Texts were received re delivery and able to change if required. On receipt, Items were packed securely to ensure minimal damage. First class service
Very good quality. Excellent delivery. Thank you.
Great selection of products and delivery always comes quick Have lots more to get so even downloaded the app 😘
Great brushes and quick service
Very efficient service. Friendly and helpful staff. Amazing products at a reasonable price. Love the loyalty reward scheme as offers even more opportunity for discounts. Very happy customer.
Good quality items
Great quick service and products say what it says in the tin
Ordered a portable trolley table blue tabletop at Crufts. Ask who was delivering it and told DPD. said I would be at work daytime but was told DPD could leave it elsewhere. Sure enough DPD text me a few days later saying they would deliver it the following day and if I was not going to be at home gave me a link to their website which gave alternative commercial addresses they would deliver it to where it could be collected. I chose one nearby. Then I got another message at 7.51pm from DPD telling me they could NOT deliver it to an alternative address. So I end up having to take a day off work to sign for it on delivery to my home before I even opened it to make sure it was all ok. The driver blamed you, GROOMERS, saying you would NOT allow DPD to leave it else where. You in tern blamed DPD. also the trolley came with a black top NOT blue as ordered at the CRUFTS show. Not likely to use GROOMERS again.
Dear Leslie,

Thank you for your review.

We would firstly like to apologise for any misunderstanding or miscommunication at Crufts and for any inconvenience that has been caused.

The product that was entered onto the order, was the product that you have received. However, if you would like for this to be changed, we would be more than happy to arrange a collection and a new delivery with you.

With regards to the original delivery, you have changed the delivery arrangement with DPD directly, which is something we do not have any involvement with.

Therefore, we wouldn't have been aware that a change to the delivery had even been made and we absolutely would not have requested for DPD to cancel the delivery, even if we were aware of the change.

We can only apologise on behalf on DPD, as what the driver has told you was incorrect.

We are taking this very seriously and not only will we be passing on your complaint to DPD, we will also be taking this up further with our account manager at DPD, to investigate why the driver provided you with incorrect information.

We will arrange for a member of the team to contact you later today to discuss further.

Kind regards

The Groomers Team
My experience with groomers online is fab ,always quick to deliver and so on .I would like to say though that my last delivery of the coat management sprays were unfortunately damaged by the curriers. And had to have them replaced. One of them were also damaged but didn't loose too much so didn't re order .but all I would like to say is maybe look at the bottom of these bottles as they maybe weak or something ,but overall a great company. Thank you, Eileen Taylor x
My delivery came a couple days early which I was really pleased about! I was in such desperation for my curved scissors and I’m very grateful for groomersonline. Thank you!
Quick delivery and fab products, and my clippers I bought over 10 years ago are still going strong yes they are only used occasionally but great value.
Groomers Online is rated 4.74 based on 6,099 reviews