Grisport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Grisport
"Dartmoor is a great walking shoe. This is my third pair, love 'em but just wish that it came in half sizes too. I am a size 10 but buy an 11 to allow for hiking socks. The elevens get loose very quickly and the tens are too tight. So it's 11s for me and extra insoles."
"Worn today for the first time and found them to be very comfortable!"
"I've been a Grisport customer for years For my walking/hiking foot ware can't Fault you as a Company very consistent And easy to deal with. Regards Greg King"
"The Grisport Contractor boots I purchased are as always, excellent. This is my third pair of Contractor boots. For quality, comfort and durability they are in my view the best. 5 star boots. ***** Unfortunately the delivery service DPD/Chronopost used by Grisport UK was an absolute let down. They did not fulfill their basic delivery obligation. They sent two emails, two promised delivery dates and times for the parcel to be delivered to my home. The boots were not delivered. Instead the parcel was left 10 miles away at a Post Office. This poor service then reflects on Grisports good name and affects customer confidence. 0 Stars for the delivery. :("
"Excellent service, discount and a bonus pack but most importantly boots that fit! I have tried lots of boots on my big wide feet but Grisports Aztecs are superb"
"Great boots, they are my second pair and the same marvellous fit. Perfect design, light and supple, I simply love them. Thank you Grisport"
"Very happy with these waterproof leather boots. Beautifully packaged. Excellent design and SO comfortable right from the start. My wife had the same make and recommended this company. So pleased with them. Highly recommended."
"I ordered a pair of Quattro boots, these came with a free offer, however i contacted Grisport and they agreed to change one of the items in the offer to something i needed, very helpful."
"Very comfortable when walking and will be even better when they are worn in"
"These are the best boots I have ever worn. Light ,comfortable and hard wearing. This is my second pair. I wear them every day for dog walking."
"My wife and I have been wearing Grisport shoes ever since they came to England,and wouldn't dream of wearing anything else.They are comfortable from day one and fantastically hardwearing.When asked,I say on a scale from 0 to 10 I'll give them 12"
"Great as always,boots arrived quickly and usual brilliant quality. 6th or 7th pair from them. Tried many other makes but for price and quality you can't beat Grisports."
"Excellent quality highly recommend grisport"
"I was very impressed with your product and the number of choices offered in your brochure. The product also was delivered when confirmed."
"Great Product"
"These are my 4th pair of grisport walking boots,i wear them every day sometimes all day,they've always been comfortable from the start,considering the price of other makes these are really good value."
"This is my 2nd pair of walking boots from you if this new pair are as good as the 1st I can't go wrong so comfortable. I only needed a new pair because I have warn the heels down the rest of the boot still look good .Looking forward to lots of walks in my new boots."
"very helpful when consulting on boots to buy. Order was processed very quickly. Returns were very easy."
"Received my boots promptly. Fantastic quality and beautifully packaged."
"Boots exactly as described. Delivered very quickly. Fitted very well. Great purchase - would definitely recommend and buy another pair."
Grisport is rated 4.89 based on 794 reviews