Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lorna Cooper
Grisport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Elizabeth Marchant
Excellent quality, comfortable and good price. Would recommend.
Boots very comfortable and look good
Have worn Grisport shoes for years and have been wearing Thurso Active walking shoes, for the past two years, probably the most comfortable everyday shoes I have ever owned. Recently bought a pair of Airwalker shoes (same as Thurso, different upper design), as current shoes are beginning to show signs of wear at the heels. They arrived within the delivery time and with a generous discount as these were the first shoes I had purchased direct from Grisport. Only niggle - free walking pack contents not as shown, no merino socks or special insoles, just hat and boot bag, which I don't really need. But I appreciate selection may vary depending on what is available. Apart from that a great product and really good service.
Nice boots except left one seems a lot tighter & uncomfortable
Excellent product with excellent service
I bought these boots for my Husband for Christmas, he tried them on
and said they were just right in size and width and that they felt
really comfy. Very Pleased.
Thankyou
Rita
Been buying Grisport shoes/boots for years now and have been well pleased with every pair I've bought.
Great service and aftercare small issue with walking boot problem resolved very quickly
The boots were delivered a day early ,a very good fit comfortable from first outing .having too clean and apply dubbln after each walk but worth it .good value for the money spent.
I love these boots I need a a slightly wider fitting boot and these fit me just right ... they are so comfortable like a pair of slippers - no blisters - no rubs - perfect.
Very supportive and easy to clean.
Excellent service.
Shoes comfortable from the start.
Will definitely use again
The products look really good but unfortunately I was disappointed with the boots I ordered as although they were my size, the design meant that I could not get my foot down into them.
Hello Grisport.

The service I received when placing my order was second to none. The customer service team were extremely helpful and knowledgeable on the telephone when looking for advice. My boots were perfect, comfortable out of the box and just what I was looking for.

Keep up the good work.
I'm more than happy with the boots. The fit was good the fell when walking was great. After only spending £30 in the past for footwear. I'll never go back. The only downside is the tongue to side wall has a crease.
John Handley
Grisport 4 star review on 19th November 2020
Excellent shoe with good suspension in the sole. This is my second Crieff, lat one was black.
Would appreciate leather reinforcement of the heel inside.
Fabulous boots and excellent company to order from
Excellent service and a wonderful product, many thanks
From start to finish great service and a wonderful product. My second consecutive pair and l will not be looking anywhere else for my third!
Good quality products
This boot has proven to be the most comfortable footwear I've ever worn.
I've worn boots all my 54 years and I'm outdoors all year round... THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING! 👍✌️
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 2,268 reviews