Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Tell us how Greenhouse Stores made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
"Very happy with greenhouse easy to follow instructions finished product looks good and happy with price"
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
"Delivery driver friendly and helpful. Greenhouse easy to erect (although I borrowed a tall person to help with the high bits). Looks good."
"Delivery very well organised and lovely chap. We had a 6 ft 6 inch square one which came in remarkably compact packaging. The instructions were remarkably thorough, and if followed carefully made installation very straightforward. The sliding door mechanism is a little flimsy so my husband modified and strengthened it as we have a lot of high winds. We are very pleased with our greenhouse."
"delivered exactly as promised. prepared and installed by myself. would recommend reading instructions two or three times. thoroughly pleased with quality of finished greenhouse. all sizes and mesurements exact. I am very pleased with greenhouse and sales service."
"very pleased with greenhouse stores, the website is easy to use with plenty of information and extras for your greenhouse if needed. no problem with delivery, arrived on day and time as arranged, the delivery man was very friendly and helpful, i am also vey happy with the price and quality of my greenhouse."
"Excellent service, thank you"
"Well pleased with the greenhouse. And would recommend Greenhouse Stores."
"Easy to order, delivered on the agreed date by a very helpful driver, no problems."
"Fitter was absolutely brilliant. Some of the glass was broken on delivery and he went out of his way to order new glass and come back and fit it"
"This is a very good product once erected. Owing to the fact that putting It up is quite complicated it is very necessary that the diagrams in the instructions are clear. When I received my greenhouse with the instructions I found that they were some what indestinct owing to the quality of the copying. It was necessary for me to go onto the internet and reprint the instruction. Not everybody has a computer and a printer. Having said that this is a great product. Thank you."
"Great company to deal with, delivered when expected by two cheerful competent installers. The potting shed is fabulous, well made and we look forward to many happy years of use"
"The given delivery times were totally wrong! The delivery when it happened was expertly dealt with by the driver."
"Greenhouse delivered on time"
"An excellent price and a very helpful delivery driver. I'm glad I opted for toughened glass as the greenhouse looks so much better with a single pane in each section."
"Very pleased with my greenhouse. Arrived on time."
"Delivery on time placed in safe all items OK instructions very helpful happley recommend."
"Good quality, excellent fitters"
"purchased a 8x6 polycarbonate greenhouse,auto window opener and a potting bench .came in a fast time and was great quality ,only downside is the instructions are not 100% clear by image and I changed up mine by adding a few screws through the poly glass panels into frame to secure it better,would definitely recommend them and will use for future purchases .cheap prices and perfect for the job needed"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews