Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th July 2021
B McCulloch
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 21st June 2021
C Walne
Fast service and my dogs love the salmon flatties .hope they will be making more fishy treats will be ordering again soon
Prompt delivery of antler chews I ordered for my new puppy. Good clean natural product.
I was delighted to find some natural chews to help keep my dog's teeth clean!
My young dog loves the (smelly) tripe sticks and the coffee wood stick.
still waiting for reply of shortages, notified straight away but overall the service and goods are excellent. My dog adores the tiddlers and antler chews. just need to reply to customer queries a little faster.. you were having trouble with phone lines.
My dog loves the antlers and everything I have received has been very good quality and has arrived quickly.
The medium split antler was quite small when compared to the unsplit. Quite expensive when adding postage but dog seems to like them!
Product very good quality. Delivery could have been quicker. Not dispatched for a few days and the 10% voucher code did not work (even though my next order was over £15 and it was before the expiry date).
Dog loves it but it is already tearing at the wing disappointed
Our 2-year old French bulldog is a massive fan of fish, and the Green and Wilds products provide her with 100% satisfaction. From the Trout and Salmon daily food to the tiddlers, which are now officially her favourite treat!
A very pleasant company to do business with, accomodating.
Love the products I purchased. Have yet to give them to my springer as they are for her first birthday but I'm sure she will love them. I was given a 10% discount slip in with my product but with no code. When I emailed to explain this you were very efficient in rectifying this for me. Will definitely be using the store again.
My dog Artù loves the ChewRoot. The oder and the delivery where satisfactory.
The antler dog chew I ordered was the large tough one which is very tough but there was quite a lot of the softer inside exposed. As my puppy is considered a large breed puppy, I am not sure how much calcium she would be getting from the exposed centre. But on the upside, she loves it and it keeps her from chewing inappropriate things.
Items delivered as described. Fast delivery with no issues. Will definitely use again x thank you x
Quick delivery to France and my dog seems to like his new toys !
I ordered the Antler dog chew, tough large. It's great! My dog really loves it, and it seems to be really tough just like I wanted. It's holding up when nothing else does... Regarding the order, I made a worldwide delivery. It arrived a bit late, but it's because of the local post office. I just wish I had some tracking number for the delivery, so I can know where the package is.
Green and Wilds 4 star review on 4th January 2017
First time I have used Green and Wilds. We gave our two Border Terriers, Luca and Rufus, an assorted bag of treats for Christmas and they like the Ox Liver treats and adore the bag of Tiddlers. I haven't opened the chicken treats or the salmon skin yet but am sure they will be popular. They also like the halved antlers which is how I got on to you in the first place.
Fast delivery, items were well packaged and my dogs loved them! Thanks so much!
Quick delivery. High quality food.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,878 reviews