Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
L Tompkins
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 27th April 2021
A
Really good quality treats, I’ll definitely be ordering again! Order processing was a bit longer than expected but great customer service.
Always Love the products but waiting gonna for them to arrive isn’t so good. Well over a week , got to the stage I was going to contact them
The dog loves the coffee wood chew. It lasts quite a while but is softer and therefore slightly more crumbly than the root chew.
Very happy with my Items but need to order a medium size .next time .
My dog adores all the treats and the service is brilliant. I would definitely recommend Green & Wild. 😀
Thank you for the delivery very good! bit expensive but my dog loves the product!
I would say 5 star for the product itself as my dog loves them. However the cost is 5.5 times more than other well known treats so is rather expensive so a 2 for cost.
I purchased the antler chews and the chew root for my 4 mo puppy as i wanted to give him something natural not some dangerous plastic thing full of flavourings etc. The order was confirmed and delivered promptly. My puppy loves both the antlers and the chew root (although the chew root is slightly too big for him at the moment, I should have chosen a smaller size) he can still chew it just not carry it around! The antlers do not smell and do not become slimey and nasty like some chews do, plus they are all natural. Will definitely be purchasing from this company again.
Delivery quick - thought the things were expensive but the dog likes them - however I bought sizes based on their recommendations and the chewroot is too big for my dog and I will have to saw in half and sand down which is a pain.
Second order of xxl antlers, bit disappointing with the size this time!
Order arrived promptly Ordered 2 small antler chews 1 was small and the other quite large and pointed which is not really good for my 2 pups Nightmare they are both fighting over the smaller chew the larger one I guess they will just grow into Great though at least not chewing my door Merry xmas
My dogs love these healthy dog treats, will buy again. Ordered 1 week before Christmas & they arrived within 3 working days, very impressed. Only glitch was I could not find local stockists on website as it didn’t appear to be working.
The products are really good, but not all of my order was delivered and I didn't get a refund :( I tried to request a refund via "return" product, but didn't get an answer yet. Anyway, I expect that when products are missing to get an automatic refund.
You made a little Cavapoo very happy!!
Delivery took longer than expected , and had a little bit of confusion with tracking the parcel, but that was maybe just me. Love ordering from Green and Wilds because of the all natural treats, and eco friendly toys. Ordered 2 Santa sacks for my spotty fur babies Christmas and a jute toy, haven’t removed them from the box yet but my dogs are loving the smell of it
Good products that my pets enjoy, however they did take longer to arrive than the 2-3 days advised when ordering
My dog loves green and wilds treats and I get a stock of treats at Christmas to give to his little friends. My only criticism is the poor packaging. We had to throw away the little hearts last year because the packet had been opened in transit and again this year with the chicken bakes as they were literally dust! I did complain last year but was ignored completely.
A little long for delivery but satisfied withpurchase
Always nice to deal with you......
My dogs love these treats and although they a slightly pricey, I think they are worth it. I was surprised by the size of the camel chew, they are enormous! Too big for my terriers, but we may find a friend to donate them to.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,813 reviews