Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Products very good. Our beagle seems to LOVE the Eco Bone Buddy the best. Shame it wont last longer (but he is an intensive chewer!). Products are a bit pricey though, hence 4/5 stars.
Generally very good,prices are a bit expensive and the packs are not that big. The dog has enjoyed everything I have bought though and I am happy in the knowledge the products are healthy and natural.
Easy and quick process
Quick delivery, great products and my dogs adore these treats!
My 3yr old Cockappoo loves Green & wilds treats . Lots to choose from and delivered fairly quickly.
Prompt excellent service. Good quality just a bit on the expensive side
Received antler and yak chews in good condition, thank you. I would have liked an email to say the goods are on their way. Shall be ordering more in due course.
User friendly website. Felt delivery could have been quicker. Was not informed of an item been out of stock until delivery. Items were as described
The service was good, I bought an antler, 3 of the jute funny bones and a Peggy the Pig. The antler has been an excellent choice, half eaten over the period of a week, and the funny bones are also going down well. I won't be buying the Peggy the Pig again, disappointed to find a load of wadding on the inside, this isn't what you expect in an 'Eco Dog Toy'
Quality dog treats and quick delivery.
good products, swift delivery, v/satified
Great products. The dog toys are not only naturally sourced, but also very well made and therefore very durable, providing many hours of entertainment for our dog. I didn’t realise the frog was smaller than the Octopus and duck, but maybe that is specified in the description. In order of our dogs favourites toys are the Octopus, duck, crab and then frog.
All of my order arrived promptly apart from the out of stock item for which I was refunded. The treats my puppy can eat have gone down well - turns out he’s too young for most of them at the moment.
The Dog Chew Antler, is as the description says, very hard and it does keep our dog happy, but the size is very very disappointing, we ordered a medium size antler and it is so small, nothing like what we expected
My dog has enjoyed all of the treats and chews I have bought so far from Green and Wilds The ox jerky chews are definitely a firm favourite. They keep him happily chewing for ages and they last quite a while too. Good products, and prompt delivery.
My Rottweiler Reggie loved the fallow antler, shame it only took him a few days to eat it all!
The fallow antler is softer than the original. Reggie might be better off with an extra large original.
Some great products and some very happy dogs!
Purchased two medium sized original antler chews. Good quality and the dogs loved them. Please note that although I ordered two medium sized chews one was distinctly thinner and longer in shape than the other and the dogs have yet to chew on that one. But I am sure they will chew this one once the first one is gone! Maybe my two dogs are just fussy!!
Really good quality treats, I’ll definitely be ordering again! Order processing was a bit longer than expected but great customer service.
Always Love the products but waiting gonna for them to arrive isn’t so good. Well over a week , got to the stage I was going to contact them
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,777 reviews