GoodSync Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoodSync Software
Read GoodSync Software Reviews

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how GoodSync Software made you happy
In agreement with the gist of most of the reviews I scanned here, not interested in upgrading to a subscription payment model, akin to a mafia protection racket!, also I had problems as of approx 4 months ago where the product would sieze up after the computer was placed in sleep mode, support came back with all sorts of rubbish other than assume I might have found a bug and deal with it, began to think they purposedly stuffed the product to force an upgrade to ver11 and their money grubbing subscription model, whereas I rolled my installations back to the last installer I had saved, V10.9.0.7, and that works fine fo me so that's where I am staying till I find a replacement strategy
I've been buying this software for several years now.
Now, for private users, only expiring licenses are available (After one year).
Perpetual licenses are now ONLY available for the Business version, at a MASSIVE price hike!
I was very satisfied with Goodsync - but a subscription modell for Software is a No-Go for me.
Very poor customer service. After paying renewal (I've been using GoodSync and RoboForm for years) still can not log in to get activation code and no way to call is listed. They don't even bother to send you an email acknowledging your payment or link to support. Just very poorly thought out an non-responsive. Quality product, but crappy service. I wish I could give them a sub-zero score.
I use a program called gs richcopy 360 from 2019 till now and it is the affordable copying program that runs on windows, I never have any problem or crashes, we use it in the HQ but the only problem that it does not run on Linux and we have Linux in some branches, a friend recommended your software to us, so we hope to use GoodSync in our Linux servers but if you will give us a good deal.
After several years of satisfied service, the program suddenly stopped working. After repeated appeals to support and patient expectation for about half a year for finding the solution for my problem, I finally got a reply from the support that this is my problem with my Windows operating system. So I left with not working sync program on my own. Such an awful support person I didn't face before, and I hope I will not suffer it anymore. I also think I will have to give up on this program and will try to find another syncing program or use FreeFileSync, as somebody mentioned before.
After years of using WDSync to WDMycloud backing up multiple different folders locally to different folders on the local cloud I'm now told this is the successor I have to use. Only it isn't because I can't backup disparate folders locally to disparate folders on the cloud, they have to be under the same file structure, which is not what I want. e.g. my folders locally to my folders on my NAS, and my music locally to public music on the NAS, can't do it!
After several years of satisfied service, the program suddenly stopped working and said I needed to log in to activate my license. After repeated emails to support I finally got a reply to log in, my account was active. I could not log in and after more emails to support I think I will have to give up on this program and purchase another syncing program or use FreeFileSync which seems to work faster anyway. (by Ken Foster)
I have been using GoodSync for years and I don'n know of any better and faster software in this subject area.
This is exactly what I needed!!!
it works very badly, after I bought the license, I do not recommend, steal it from the net!
good service
Sincronización update y API:3
Good Syncs come to those who wait. Slowly uploading to google drive, but brilliantly. :)
Worst backup software. It is very confusing. It deleted my folder on disk and made my situation horrible condition.
Bought license on 10.18.2016. Installed on only one PC. Now I change hard disk and the activation license is refused. This licence was never, never communicated to anyone else and never, never installed on another PC.
File sync made ease, just set and forget.
Now all my directories are on both disks without worries
After a couple of days of testing, I bought the sword and I'm happy with the smallest mistakes! One problem is that the latest version does not work on the web either on Nextcloud or Owncloud server!
But without a doubt this is the best software on the market that is currently available in Word!
NOT Fair free download!
Because no warning text TRIAL 30 DAY!!!!
GoodSync is an excellent software and I have been using it for many years
A couple of years ago I got GoodSync for Synology, and it was free.
I installed it and it was running perfectly for cloud backup from a PC and my NAS
Since the last GoodSync up on my PC I have been told that I had to updgrade my GoodSync on NAS as well. I discovered too late that I had to pay for it.
Unfair, but no problem, GS is good enough. I purchased it.
But now to enter the code, I need to be an expert issuing command line on my NAS !!! and with absolutely NO assistance.
This is quite incredible and unacceptable !!!!!!
Hi Jean-Pierre - We definitely want to help! We have sent the steps via a private message. Additionally, we will be adding them to our Help Center. Moving forward, should you require additional assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
We bought 3 licenses (perpetual license GoodSync for Business) in early 2017.

On June 30, 2018 (1 year and 2 months later), the company GoodSych informs us that our licenses will be deactivated by writing to us: '' This decision / change was handed down from corporate and is completely out of my hands ''

We paid $ 1600 !!

Hi there- thank you for reaching out. We have looked into the matter, and according to our system, you did not purchase Annual Maintenance.

Per our license agreement, "The validity of GoodSync Enterprise Workstation or Server license is subject to timely payment of annual Maintenance Fee that currently stands at 20% of the purchase price, but can be changed by Siber without notice, or negotiated with Customer. If Customer ceases Annual Maintenance Fee payments, then his GoodSync Enterprise Workstation or Server license shall be revoked. The license will be restored upon resumption of Annual Maintenance payments."

Should you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our GoodSync for Business team here: https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main
GoodSync Software is rated 4.32 based on 356 reviews