GoodSync Software Reviews

48 Reviews
Anthony Birtwistle
Verified Buyer

Been using Goodsync for about 3 years and find it very reliable and easy to use.
Absolutely recommended.
Douglas Smith
Verified Buyer

Goodsync was exactly what I was looking for. It runs silently in the background, backing up my working files to another hard drive. My backup is triggered on a file size change. No adverse computer performance experienced. The program has many more options and capabilities yet for me to explore. Satisfied customer.
Roger Thorndike
Verified Buyer

Love this little program; well worth it's price. Though I only use it to sync my previous day's engineering SW 3D CAD, CAM, CNC, etc files to a pocket flash drive here at work, it's been an incredible time saver and way more accurate and thorough than the old manual method. I'm now sure I have an exact copy of my plethora of working folders with their files scattered hither and yon, whimsically renamed and what-not without any of the fuss I needed before and in a lot less time than copying the entire multi-gig folder every morning or sorting through the previous day's mess. As time permits and/or as necessity necessitates, I'm sure I'll be pleansantly surprised when I delve deeper into the program for features I haven't yet used.

All in all, an excellent utility program that does what it says it does with alacrity and aplomb and at a non-exorbitant price. I should say I'm pleased.

Roger Thorndike
Mechanical Designer
AMBAC International
Elgin, SC
Umar
Verified Buyer

Best sync software i ever used, easily handle multiple tasks .. recommended
Sue McLeod
Verified Buyer

Good software - easy to set up (although my requirements are not complicated). Quick customer response.
Jon Shipman
Verified Buyer

We need to push many documents each day to 3rd party using the WebDAV protocol. The software the 3rd party provided was failing to synchronize frequently. So we tried GoodSync. We've been using it for a few months now and have not had one failure.

It's also very good about letting the user know what it is doing. With the other software, we just had to "hope" that it was actually trying to do something.

Excellent tool at an excellent price!
BELAYNEH BEKELE

The programme working perfectly
Joe Cuschieri
Verified Buyer

It is very easy to use and did exactly what I needed. I sync a drive with the desk system when I go on travel to ensure I have the needed files with me without carrying a heavy laptop.
Lokesh
Verified Buyer

Must have software for keeping your data backed up and synced with external drive and other macs and pc in house. Extremely easy to use and user friendly :)
David Oliver
Verified Buyer

The software works well, but I have a few comments:
1) Selecting the Source and Target Drive is not as intuitive as say Vice-Versa.
2) Do not like that the software leaves a tracking directory on the drives being compared
3) I would like more on screen status / progress choices during the transfer
4) I am not happy with the very narrow licensing agreement. I have to buy a copy for every machine I use it on? 3 or 4 machines would make far more sense.
Bruce Watson
Verified Buyer

GoodSync is a quick and easy way to back up important files and synchronize folders and files between computers and/or storage media.
Stephen James
Verified Buyer

This thing is awesome I use it for transferring notes from school back to my computer at home. I love it.
George Nelson
Verified Buyer

I have installed Good sync on2 machines, both working GREAT. Easiest backup ever.
Thanks
Kenneth Strandberg
Verified Buyer

Works really good! Copying all my files without any delay.
Edward O'Grady
Verified Buyer

After all the news about Ransomware I decided the time had come to store a set of all my personal files in an inaccessible location. This created a problem in how to Synchronize the working area and the stored copy, following many trials I have settled on GoodSync which carries out the task perfectly. The NAS Storage is kept offline and only activated when I Consider synchronization is necessary. Congratulations.
Improved documentation would improve the program or better Youtube tutorials.
Andrew Bussy
Verified Buyer

It works! I have had so much trouble with software I previously used.
Alan Forist
Verified Buyer

I am using this for backing up over 2TB of photos, as well as music and other files. It is exactly what I have been looking for for backup to multiple locations. I am very happy with this purchase.
John Thomas
Verified Buyer

I purchased Goodsync several years ago and activated it.

When I had to put in on a new computer after my old on crashed, I had to purchase it again even though I used the old activation information.

Somehow I had run into a limit on my usage......

Goodsync is easy to use and is a very good backup system.

Mark Carsley
Verified Buyer

This program allows you to schedule backups using various criteria, and it works perfectly. It is very easy to set up, and I was delighted to find that one option for the target drive is direct to your Dropbox folder, so I schedule the program to copy my files there each evening. This is preferable to having Dropbox syncing all the time.
Richard Gorish
Verified Buyer

Fantastic product to sync files between tow computers!!
GoodSync Software is rated 4.79 based on 48 reviews