GoodSync Software Reviews

206 Reviews
Peter Mills
Verified Buyer

Been using it for years. automated a previously tedious task, syncing work and home files and folders.
Verified Buyer

scheduling tasks is too complicated...and seemed more problematic than older version (9)
Alfred Zommers

easy to use
Szilárd Peszlen

Good software
Verified Buyer

I would describe GoodSync as "competent". It does what it's supposed to do and does it well. It is fast and easy to use. I highly recommend it.
AG
Verified Buyer

GoodSync is the most awesome solution for backup and synchronization! I have been using it for over a year now and I have had 0 (zero) problems. I trust GoodSync with my data and GoodSync saves me the time of my life, plus I have piece of mind that my data is safe :) Keep up the good work!
Howard Weinstein
Verified Buyer

Recently upon opening the software, I received a popup to install the newest upgrade. Fantastic, I thought, and allowed the download and installation. Now the program will not accept my original order number, instead telling me that I need to purchase this new version. I would have never installed the upgrade if I had known that as the original program worked fine for what I needed.
Hi Howard - thank you for reaching out. It appears as though one of our representatives was able to upgrade your license. If this is incorrect, please contact us at www.goodsync.com/support and we will gladly assist.
Leon Degney
Verified Buyer

GoodSync saves me heaps of time by not having to worry about what to backup. Basically just "set and forget", job's done and done well every time. I would recommend this program to everyone as everyone needs to backup regardless. There is probably nothing more frustrating than loosing files accidently let alone to malicious programs.
Marat K
Verified Buyer

10 version is much better than version 9.
my files synchronized, very good and fast.
Verified Buyer

GoodSync ist die für mich am einfachsten zu bedienende und logisch the backup software die ich gefunden habe und ich habe mehrere ausprobiert GoodSync kann ich guten Herzens empfehlen
Tamela Lewis
Verified Buyer

I wanted to install it on several devices and the customer service is so bad, I couldn't get through, never got a returned phone call. Horrible, horrible support.
Hi Tamela - We certainly apologize for any lack of communication on our end. We've passed your feedback along and a technical representative will be contacting you before close of business today.
Arlyn Nelson
Verified Buyer

It often mireads files as being duplicates but are not. Very dangerous program if you assume it makes the correct decision.
Hi Arlyn - thank you for taking the time to provide a review. If you can please contact our technical support team, at your convenience, they'll be more than happy to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve any issues you have regarding misread files. www.goodsync.com/support.
Verified Buyer

Really perfect app for me. Especially I love the feature to synchronise file from the Google Drive including its file timestamp.
Aart Den Hoed
Verified Buyer

I use Goodsync to provide all my Windows machines with the same set of user data. And also, with Goodsync, I save my user data to the cloud. In this way, the risk of data loss has been minimized.
Angel Gallardo Marin
Verified Buyer

I use it to upload my photos to Amazon Cloud Drive, so I don't worry about how many uploads I did before. I just open the GoodSync and I press ALT+Y, that's all I need, to get a secure backup.
Ramón Bermúdez-Cañete Fernández
Verified Buyer

IT WORKS PERFECTLY WHEN OPTIONS ARE WELL ESTABLISHED.
NEVERTHELESS, OPTIONS AND EN RESULT OF A SYNCONIZATION IS NOT COMPLETELY CLEAR AND MAY RESULT IN DOCUMENTS BEING LOST.

Donald Conrad
Verified Buyer

It synced my pc folder with my cloud folder so I can see everything on it using my iPhone and iPad. Accnt super impressed viewing spreadsheets on my iPad.
Lee McCrorie
Verified Buyer

Simplistic and user friendly nature. Does the job i need it to do efficiently.
Gregory Vernon
Verified Buyer

To wonky and has failed backups
Joe Szabo
Verified Buyer

it makes backing up my google drive from my PC a breeze. Well worth the cost.
GoodSync Software is rated 4.39 based on 206 reviews