GoodSync Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoodSync Software
Read GoodSync Software Reviews

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how GoodSync Software made you happy
GoodSync vaut le prix mais c'est trop cher, maintenant j'utilise Gs RichCopy 360 qui est robuste et peu coûteux.
Great backup and synchronisation software. The most reliable that I have discovered. The complex licensing surely could be simplified. Even what should be a simple process of de-registering the software on one computer and re-registering it on another is exhausting.
I use a program called gs richcopy 360 from 2019 till now and it is the affordable copying program that runs on windows, I never have any problem or crashes, we use it in the HQ but the only problem that it does not run on Linux and we have Linux in some branches, a friend recommended your software to us, so we hope to use GoodSync in our Linux servers but if you will give us a good deal.
Satisfied with product
It helped sync two computers files. Down side is that it was really easy to use when it just came out. Now you need to be an specialist.
While GoodSync is a powerful tool, we definitely strive to make it as user friendly as possible! Should you have any suggestions for improving useability, please feel free to submit them here: https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main?lang=en. Thank you!
New version 10 (MAC OS) is worst than the previous one. Icons in the top bar are not costumizable and jobs on the left bar are not sortable.
Hi Guido - thank you for taking the time to reach out. If you haven't already, if you can please submit this information via an online support ticket, our technical team will address any potential issues, and if none exist, we will forward your feedback along to our developers for their review. www.goodsyn.com/support.
I have an accessible back up of my files.
Goodsync works fine but its very buggy.
The software does not make it clear which direction the sync is in (which is the backup drive and which is the drive in use that needs to be protected) and I'm always anxious I'm overwriting the new data with the old. Fix it!
It seems that the program is over complicated from a user point of view - not responsive to user input - for instance I have the "start when windows start" checked yet it refuses to do so
Hi Scott - At your convenience, if you can please contact our technical team, they'll be happy to assist. www.goodsync.com/support. Thank you!
It has in fact not made me happy at all. It has been extremely frustrating to get the program to work, which it is still not doing. If you want the details, I am glad to supply them by phone. It's a great program in theory but quite fussy when it comes to execution. Not sure how long I will continue to try to make it work. P.S. I am not a beginner when it comes to software.
Hi Carol - thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We've passed it along to our support team and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.
I get a lot of errors and have to resync r start over. I am beginning to wonder if it really works. Everything I have checked says yes but the errors wory me.
Hi David - thank you for reaching out. At your convenience, please contact our technical team and a representative will gladly assist. www.goodsync.com/support.
The idea of having a complete back-up of my work on my laptop is very good. Does not always work though
GoodSync Software is rated 4.23 based on 371 reviews