GoodSync Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoodSync Software
Read GoodSync Software Reviews

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how GoodSync Software made you happy
It works perfectly. I have been looking for a long time for a software to synchronize myself my personnal datas. I lost a lot of time with free softwares and Cloud storage is expansive. GoodSync allows me to do synchronization or to back up in any direction I like. Many options allows me to do it exactly how I want it. It is the tool I use to manage my Westren Digital NAS. Great Product.
The best sync app I've ever used.
I have been using GoodSync for years and I don'n know of any better and faster software in this subject area.
This is exactly what I needed!!!
good service
Sincronización update y API:3
Good Syncs come to those who wait. Slowly uploading to google drive, but brilliantly. :)
File sync made ease, just set and forget. Now all my directories are on both disks without worries
After a couple of days of testing, I bought the sword and I'm happy with the smallest mistakes! One problem is that the latest version does not work on the web either on Nextcloud or Owncloud server! But without a doubt this is the best software on the market that is currently available in Word!
I use good sync to keep my desk top and lap top synchronised. I have used it for years and it has always proven a reliable work horse.
easy to use software. Safe and secure. Great product!
GoodSync is easy to use and works very well.
This is one of the handiest tools ever. I like to maintain several levels of software available for backup and GoodSync is ideal for controlling this and helping to avoid out of sync conditions and for taking quick backups as I go along.
I can depend upon GoodSync reliability, efficiency, power and clarity to keep my disks and files synchronized. A terrific product.
so far, so good, easy to set up and fast, accurate file and folder synchronisation
I back up 50,000 photos, LR catalog and my data files. I keep my photos on two portable hard drives and one is always connected to my PC while the other is off site. I rotate them once a month. Once the initial backup was done I then backup fast based on my activity. For example I just finished some Milky way galactic core photos and I backed right away. Was very quick. I back up my catalog to drives also and rotate those to. The data drive is a once a month deal I'm very satisfied.
As a GoodSync user for more than 7 years on both Mac and Windows platforms, I must admit that for a short period that I had a problem with my purchase of GoodSync, I test drove all major GoodSync rivals and realised that none of them even come close to speed and functionality of GoodSync. So all I want to say now is this: thank you guys at GoodSync for creating the best software of its kind.
A life saver!! A must have!! Can not believe that MAC OS and Windows do not have such a feature. Plus, it reminds me the good old days of Norton Commander. Thanks guys!
Excellent software! Helps me keep my files synced and in order.
I found a solution to selectively copy, backup my data to a NAS.
GoodSync Software is rated 4.23 based on 371 reviews