Goodhood Reviews

customer service
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Packaging and shipping speed was good, but informing the shipping status to me was bad. I suggest that if you ship to Asia, please use DHL, not DPL. DPL service is too uncomfortable in Asia region. + UK 9.5 IS NOT 285CM. 9.0 AND 9.5 IS BOTH 280. 285 IS UK 10 IN YEEZY 350.
Awsome fast shipping. Thanks for selecting me.
Great shirt I was looking for in small but voucher codes for discount never worked disappointing
Bought for my grandson. Good service quick . Well packed. Good quality. I thought somewhat expensive.
Great service and lovely products
I phoned several times with no answer from the customer service and I have emailed with no reply. My order requires another 4 x 10 inch plates and I expressed this in my email but to date I have had no reply despite my email being for a further order.
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're really sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order and clearly some confusion, on our part, about the issue that has meant it's not been resolved.

A member of the management team will reach out to you momentarily.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
The product arrived fast and without any problems
I would never buy from this store again or recommend them. Expensive items arrived damaged - due to poor packaging. They took 6 days to respond to a simple email about the case. Once the damaged goods were returned they took 4 days to respond with polite excuses as to why my full refund had not yet been processed or any earlier correspondence given. Terrible service from start to finish (and 3 weeks on since placing the order and still the matter is not yet resolved).
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're really sorry to hear that there has been an issue that we’ve not been able to resolve with appropriate speed and diligence.

A member of the management team will reach out to you momentarily.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
Great service and great quality clothes.
They didn't do a good enough job of wrapping the items, they were just dumped in an envelope. I expected some other form of protective packaging. Sloppy as usual.
Love that raffles are winnable for people that actually want the shoes. Only down side is international shipping is kinda slow compared to other shops. Web layout is really easy to use. Really like that the price automatically changes to usd when entering raffles. Shipping box was ripped and a little damaged.
You guys don’t provide return shipping labels
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your feedback.

In an effort to reduce the amount of necessary packaging, we provide a small receipt holder which denotes an online return process.

Please register your return here: https://goodhoodstore.com/returns

fast delivery
Excellent service - fast & efficient. Product as expected.
Hello. I am using from Japan. I always look forward to it. I feel that shipping charges are high for orders from Japan.
Perfect Service & Fast Shipping!!!
Whilst my items were delivered with great alacrity, the amount of packaging for two pen refills was beyond excessive.
VERY VERY GOOD