Goodhood Reviews

Based on 1,570 reviews
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

benphillips@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Beautiful vase, great service
I am still waiting on my parcel to arrived :( can’t comment much
It took more than a week for my order to be dispatched and I still haven't received my order.
Great, thank you!
I made a big order with Goodhood almost two weeks ago, expecting it to arrive in time for my mother's 50th birthday. However it has still not been delivered. I have also not yet received a confirmation of the order being dispatched. This is obviously disappointing as I would expect the order to have at least been sorted and dispatched by now, 5 business days later.
Lovely staff, great variation of items. Visiting the store is defenitely worth it.
You've asked me to write a review, but my order hasn't actually arrived yet. It took 5 days to get an order confirmation (even though the money had been taken from my account), and when I emailed for some help, no one replied. They still haven't. It's been almost a week since I ordered (on Wednesday, it's now Tuesday) and I don't have the Tee. I thought that DHL express (not cheap) would have it here by now. It was a birthday gift and the birthday has passed. I could overlook the delay, but the fact that no one got in touch to assist me and now you've asked for a review is just daft. I expected better and am quite disappointed.
I have made an order on the 29th April and there is no sign of any communication from you guys. It has been nearly 2 weeks now.
Great service. Arrived when they said it would. Happy with the product. Will be back.
Very unhappy with customer service. I paid for next day pick up and my order was not ready for collection until over a week later. I emailed the customer service email 3 times querying the whereabouts of my item, with no response, and called the phone number listed on the website only to be told to email them! Very unhappy with this service, and would expect a full refund on the shipping I paid for.
Parcel sent by DPD. Out for delivery notification; checked later day said was g being sent back to goodhood. Tried to ring but impossible to speak to human unless known extension number. Told to email, emailed. Told 2 working days for a reply (no reply 4 working days later), and chaser email sent. As result had to buy gift again and will have to wait on reply to get refunded on 1st purchase.
Order still hasn't shipped
i want stickers next time bruh
Nice quality item, very happy. Will shop again!
Great people to deal with outstanding customer support and their range is 2nd to none
Ive never had a delivery come within the expected time and have consistently had issues with customer service. I had an email on Monday telling me my order had been dispatched and every day since then (now Thursday) I’ve been contacted letting me know it couldn’t be delivered before my time slot for postage was even over.
Ordered nearly two weeks ago now and still nothing has turned up. Had an email saying 'shipment is on the way' - but the tracking number doesn't work. I got in touch with the help email address to ask for an update from them 4 days ago - and no reply from them. And one of the items I ordered was not available in the end. So ... not great.
Great store, very helpful and lovely staff.
A brilliant experience from beginning to end 5 stars
I paid 5£ for the gift wrapping service yesterday to then find out none of the prices had been removed on the items. Why bother including a gift receipt if all the individual prices are left on? It seems petty to complain but this has left me resenting the extortionate wrapping fee.
Goodhood is rated 4.55 based on 1,570 reviews