Goodhood Reviews

customer service
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
GOOD LUCK
Similar to the reviews below, I cannot get a response via email or phone for the life of me. I placed an online order on Monday and instead of having it shipped decided to go with the 'pick up in store' option. I have confirmation that my order was processed and my card has been changed, but nothing further. My order only consisted of a pair of sneakers that I tried on the same day I ordered them online, so I am not sure why its taking more than 48hrs for my order to be 'ready for collection'
What's the point in having a phone if no one ever picks it up? Spent two days phoning,trying to sort out my refund.
Order was placed 9 days ago online and there has been zero communication regarding status. In my account it says pending and my credit card was charged. I’ve emailed multiple times. As a new customer I’m baffled how customer service is handled so poorly. I have no idea if my order is even getting processed.
Hi Cecelia,

Thanks for ordering from The Goodhood Store.

Sincere apologies for the delay in processing your order during the busy festive period where we had some down periods for National Holidays. Your order is on the way and by way of apology for the delay, we have refunded your shipping in full.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
What is the point of having a phone number if no one ever answers? I’ve tried to call 15times today... all within a few minutes of each other surely your customer service is not so busy that no one can answer a phone over the period of 2 hours?? So frustrating - actually ruining my day off work 😂 and guess I’ll be trying to phone again soon!!
Online ordering service is a joke. They think it’s ok to take payment from my account but provide zero updates by email etc on the status of my order or shipping details. Absolute joke of an excuse for customer service, ignoring emails and don’t even bother phoning as no one EVER picks the phone up. By far the worst online ordering experience I’ve encountered
Hi Dom,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We cannot see an order or any emails from you, associated with the email address you have left this review with.

Please could you email help@goodhood.co.uk, with the subject line : "DG Help Required"

We will look into your issue right away. Please forgive the longer than typical phone queues during the festive period.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
Order and delivery were straight forward and quick. Item packaged well.
Great service. Good product.
Amazing service by these guys. Keep it up
Go to shop for a fine selection of the coolest stuff. But also great quality. :)
Thank you for the great deal! It was quick and courteous response!! But it cost about more 100$ than the set price because of oversea import...
Great customer service but the only thing would be the refund process takes a little longer than I would like.
The best company THANK YOU Goodhood
Incorrect item received and no response from customer service regarding refund
Returned over a week ago, still waiting on the refund to go through on this and other items.
Quick delivered .
Smooth experience winning a raffle, fast delivery (sent tracked with DPD). Good experience, will definitely shop here again 👍
Quick delivery. Nicely packaged. All round great service. Would Highly recommended*
Easy, great service, good people to do business with
Great quality products, breadth of range is immense...perfect service and quick delivery. Thank you again @Goodhood
Goodhood is rated 4.63 based on 1,400 reviews