Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

benphillips@goodhood.co.uk

I dont ever write reviews but since my experience with Goodhood was spectacular it woulda been rude not to write this. Long story short I had a problem With DPD loosing my items but I was refunded after a speedy investigation but what i wanna talk about is not only the smooth refund but how great the Goodhood team treated me and how fast they replied to my emails even though we are in the midst of these terrible events.
All of my emails were answered instantly sometimes the same day and they were always helpful and kind.

thanks a lot,
Bugsy.
You will have to pay twice what you are charged to receive your items in the USA the country that this scam company is in makes you pay some duty fee before your items are delivered. It’s a scam. Do not get ripped off. These must be fake reviews
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for reaching out to The Goodhood Store.

Do you mind sharing with me your order number and emailing me over at help@goodhood.co.uk, so I can look into these customs charges further for you?

Betty
Why didn't get back my money?

I participated a draw in 'DUNK LOW BLACK/WHITE' and 'DUNK SB COURT PURPLE'.

At that time, 'GBP 0.74' was withdrawn from my account twice.
(Date : January 16th)

However, it has not been canceled yet.

I hope check it out soon...
Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our upcoming launch.

There is no charge for entering the raffle; however, att the time of entry you will complete a $1 card authorisation which will appear on your statement temporarily, although regardless of whether or not you are successful in the raffle this money will be refunded to you.

Please do feel free to email our customer care team at help@goodhood.co.uk for any further information, and we will happily assist.

0 stars!
Never got my order confirmation!
And never got my new balance sneakers.
But the money was withdrawed from my account the day after.
Bad bad service!!
Hi Rasmus,

Thanks for your feedback regarding your recent order.

Do you mind confirming with me over at help@goodhood.co.uk, your full name and shipping address used to place the order and I can look into this further for you?

Betty
Ordered 250€ coat to the Netherlands and returned it. Took all the proper steps to return with the post. Till this day (5 weeks later) I still don’t have my money back, cannot express how extremely dissatisfied I am. Reached out multiple times, with no clear solution. Would absolutely NOT recommend if you are overseas and it is an the possibility that you need to return. Will never order there again.
Hi Imaan,

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your recent return to us.

Please can you provide the tracking number/ reference for this return so the returns team can see if it is within our facility?

Many thanks for your correspondence in advance and kind regards,
Betty
Ordered two £70 Hay cushions for a Christmas present for my sister and only one ever arrived, and the one that did was damaged at the seam. I have now emailed the customer care email twice explaining the situation (including pictures), messaged on Instagram, commented on Instagram and been in touch with the owner, but not a single response - not even an auto responder to say when I could expect a reply, if ever . I will now have to try to recoup the £140 via my card provider but I'm really disappointed in the service.
Hi Rosie,

Thank you for your email.

Sincerely sorry to hear you have had a negative response regarding your recent order with us - I have just now reached out to you via our help@goodhood.co.uk email to assist you further with your order and have this resolved for you.

Betty
Great to deal with shipping and products exactly as promised
After looking for a certain pair of trainers good hood was the only site that had them in stock,after looking at reviews I was wary of ordering, iv had no problems atall.delivery was fast and was kept up to date by email.I am only writing a review for others looking to order and being put off like I was. I have finally got the trainers iv looked for for ages!plus they were in the sale.win win
Impossible to get in touch with by phone and non-responsive by email.
Hi there,

Thanks for your email - sorry you are having issues reaching us at this busy time.

Do you mind confirming your email and order number so I can look into this further for you?

Betty
Love it - class act and great service as per always!! Support independents!!
Goodhood is an absolute gangster. I swear i been shopping there for years and i actually been getting laid lots because i look so damn good in the threads i pick up there, and smell like an angels butt with all the fine scents. The staff are great and attentive and they always got those ill garms, that make the ladies look. Keep it up! My go to spot when i play the sell out shows. Kaploaw. Peace.
I was just racially profiled in your Shoredtich store and humiliated by what I can only describe as a horrid hate filled white supremacist sales assistant. I was just browsing smelling aftershaves and then looking around for espresso mugs and I overheard him telling the blonde lady who had helped me earlier look for aftershaves that he thought I was shop lifting because of the way I looked. It was humiliating, I’m well dressed but just happen to a British Asian man shopping alone, it was so hurtful and offensive I immediately left. He needs to be sacked. You also need to train your staff and teach them that people who aren’t white are equal human beings if that wasn’t already obvious, we also like you like to browse and shop. I am so insulted!
Dear Raj,

Thank you for this information.

We take your comments extremely seriously.

Please can you email us at: help@goodhood.co.uk and we can arrange a follow up.

Betty
I just visited you shoreditch store on my own as I was out Christmas shopping and was racial profiled by your staff and humiliated whilst looking for espresso mugs. Other than your security guard and your East Asian sales assistant I was the only minority in the store. Your male sales assistant told another that he thought I was shop lifting because of the way I looked. I overheard everything this horrid hate filled ignorant man said. He needs to be fired and you need to investigate this and train your staff if not already obvious that people that aren’t white aren’t all thieves, we’re human beings, just like white people we like to browse and look at things, my skin colour doesn’t make guilty of any crime! I will never shop in your store again, the experience was traumatising.
Hi there,

Thank you for this information.

We take your comments extremely seriously.

Please can you email us at: help@goodhood.co.uk and we can arrange a follow up.

Betty
I would like to know when my order will be shipped after winning the raffle.

Thank you.
One of the best edits around - fact. Ordered on a Thursday and arrived lunchtime Friday. Viva la Goodhood.
Hi Joseph,

Thank you for ordering with The Goodhood Store.

We are really glad you enjoyed your experience with us, especially the fast shipping, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks and Kind regards,
The Goodhood Store
Excellent rapid service. I shop here often and will always return. Great customer service if I've ever needed it. Quality products, and very fast delivery every time.
Hi Fiona,

Thank you for ordering with The Goodhood Store.

We are really glad you enjoyed your experience with us, especially the customer service and quality products, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind regards,
The Goodhood Store
Horrible customer experience. I won a raffle and they took the payment for the order (422834), then i haven't received any information about my order while i was still waiting for the shipping. After some days i wrote an e-mail and they replied me that my order was cancelled (without any previous communication) because of stock issue with the supplier. They're claiming that a refund was issued on my credit card but there's no refund on my balance. I called my credit card supplier and confirmed me that i haven't received my cash back. This is awful, not only i lost a limited pair of sneakers i loved and was lucky to win, but currently i even lost my money. No respect for the customer and no help from them to get my refund. This is a nightmare
Hi Daniele, Thanks for your feedback. Apologies for the initial error with your order causing us to unfortunately proceed with a cancellation and therefore refund. I can see we have issued you a refund receipt via help@goodhood.co.uk. However, we will continue to pick this up with you today and ensure that this is resolved promptly for you. Kind regards, Betty
i've been shopping here for years, never had any problems with deliveries etc. so am pretty
happy with the service provided.
do not provide FTA documents for overseas customers.
just leave a small words for 'we have sent all information in mail'
but never except just 'order confirmed' summary
never reply to the email.
I've never written this kind of review before, but have to now cause it's the worst experience to me in last decade as online shopping.
Why charge a small amount for entering a raffle even if you not win? This should be listed before entering
Goodhood is rated 4.58 based on 1,444 reviews