Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

andrew@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Horrible customer experience. I won a raffle and they took the payment for the order (422834), then i haven't received any information about my order while i was still waiting for the shipping. After some days i wrote an e-mail and they replied me that my order was cancelled (without any previous communication) because of stock issue with the supplier. They're claiming that a refund was issued on my credit card but there's no refund on my balance. I called my credit card supplier and confirmed me that i haven't received my cash back. This is awful, not only i lost a limited pair of sneakers i loved and was lucky to win, but currently i even lost my money. No respect for the customer and no help from them to get my refund. This is a nightmare
Hi Daniele, Thanks for your feedback. Apologies for the initial error with your order causing us to unfortunately proceed with a cancellation and therefore refund. I can see we have issued you a refund receipt via help@goodhood.co.uk. However, we will continue to pick this up with you today and ensure that this is resolved promptly for you. Kind regards, Betty
i've been shopping here for years, never had any problems with deliveries etc. so am pretty
happy with the service provided.
do not provide FTA documents for overseas customers.
just leave a small words for 'we have sent all information in mail'
but never except just 'order confirmed' summary
never reply to the email.
I've never written this kind of review before, but have to now cause it's the worst experience to me in last decade as online shopping.
Why charge a small amount for entering a raffle even if you not win? This should be listed before entering
do you guys charge before raffles
if so you guys should Clearly state that
From France, have always been delivered quickly . Cool stuff and the London shop is great as long as i remember. Quality products ! keep it on we love u.
i love you goodhood.
I got charged $1 for entering a raffle although I didn’t even win. In fact the raffle is still ongoing. I know it’s just $1 but I’m just wondering why I got charged. Please let me know how I can get my money back.
delivery was very slow, almost 3x late from the promised delivery date. . Then when returning my item because it came late for father's day, they don't even reply to my emails anymore, when I can see that my return parcel had arrived at their facility about a week ago. still no updates from them.
Habe am 16.06.2020 den Launch 417932 Nike Air Force 1 07 White Tiger gewonnen. Bezahlung erfolgte mit Kreditkarte. Seit dem steht der Status auf bezahlt. Trotz mehrfacher Anfrage per Mail zum Lieferdatum , keine Reaktion seitens Goodhood. Finde diesen Kundenservice unter aller Kanone. Werde in Zukunft bei diesem Laden weder was einkaufen noch jemals wieder an einem Raffle teilnehmen! Wenn es bei besagtem Schuh lieferverzögerungen von Nike geben sollte, dann kann ma es den Kunden auch miteilen, aber keine Reaktion geht in der heutigen digitalen Zeit einfach nicht mehr.
usually quick delivery, but could improve on their customer service.
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving your feedback.

With regards to your order - we can only apologise for both the unexpected delay and that our automated email did not reach you.

I see we've since been in communication on email and all is resolved.

Thanks and kind regards,

Order # 417947

Placed on 16 June 2020, money taken on 17 June 2020, no update on order whatsoever as of 28 June 2020. Called customer service for about ten times since, they always disconnected straightaway. Seems there is no one to take calls. Sent two emails, no response at all. Contacted via Instagram, no reply at all (contacted a few seconds after you published a new IG story). While I genuinely understand that COVID is having tremendous pressure on shops like you, this isn't a great experience. Even if you told me to wait for a month, at least it shows you care about customers and I would not complain. I feel completely abandoned. If you response in then coming days or so, I'd probably have to apply for a credit card chargeback.

Customer services replied and I've decided to cancel the order because they hadn't received the stocks the store was also waiting for. Response from the customer service was brilliant, it was polite and understanding. Definitely made sure they took the time to explain as much as possible. So I'm happy to provide a higher rating now.
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving your feedback.

I see we've since been in communication on email and all is resolved.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
I made an order on Friday, 4 days ago and got an email about delay. They apologize and gave me a discount code. It is tough time to everyone nowadays so it doesnt matter at all for me.
But today suddenly I got an email from Paypal that I will get refund. Even I havent received any emails from them about any explanations. At least if they sent me an email about refund then I would understand everything. It is so ridiculous, I dont know why my order has been canceled, and I havent heard anything from the company.

- I’ve received an email about problem a day after I left review, thanks
Placed an order on 18th June, the website said the delivery would take 2-3 days. It’s now 23rd June and I haven’t received any updates on whether the order has been dispatched and no reply from customer services after multiple emails. Order number #49739
Can I have an update of where the parcel is please?
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

Apologies for the delay in dispatching your order. At checkout, we're indicating 2-4 working days shipping with the potential for delays due to both the current Sale and COVID situation.

We can confirm your order is shipped and have emailed you the details directly.

We're really sorry if this has caused any inconvenience for you.

Kind regards,

Goodhood
This was my first time i purchased on Goodhood. The payment went through but no confirmation email received. Trying to contact customer service for a week now, no answer no email response no parcel. Can some one please explain me whats happening?
Hi
I think your computer is still weird, I won the last raffle, but I was informed that you will be canceled due to insufficient stock due to a computer error.
However, I would like to apply again today, but I log in with my ID password on the homepage, but I cannot log in because the ID password is incorrect on the launch page. Isn't it a problem? Am I weird?
Hi, I’m Pruthvi, I’ve been a loyal customer of Goodhood Store. Recently I literally won the Travis Scott Air Max 270 in the raffle conducted by them. I can’t stop smiling for almost a whole day, that’s how much I loved those shoes. I was so happy because this is the first time I had this wonderful experience. I really loved the shoes and I was waiting for the shoes since then. I was waiting and waiting for the shoes but got no mail confirming the shipping. I was a bit scared by then, so I contacted them and asked about my order and they were like don’t worry we’re getting your order done and it’ll be shipped in a couple of days and they told me this and they sent another email which has all the wrong shipping and billing info of mine. I didn’t understand how these people manage to do that being a reputed store. So I was scared again and contacted them and told them about the issue with my details and they sent me another email which has my shipping and billing deatils correct but they completely changed my name, so I was scared again and contacted and this time they took care of all that info and I was happy and was waiting again, now today I noticed that I was refunded the amount which they put it on hold for these many days. I was completely frustrated now, I tried to contact them but didn’t get any response. As I told you earlier that I contacted them so many times I waited for more than 1 day for each mail of theirs. I don’t know what to do now as they’re just playing with my feelings and my money by simply backdooring or whatever. I don’t know if they can justify for this or at least a few people beware from them.
Hi Pruthvi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Sincere apologies that we were unable to fulfil your raffle win due to an issue with the inventory we received from the supplier.

Regrettably, we are working with a reduced staff due to the ongoing pandemic. As such, we’ve not been able to respond to your queries as promptly as we would hope to.

In this instance, we’ve refunded you and offered a discount on a future purchase by way of apology for being unable to fulfil your order.

The Goodhood Store
What are the reasons for the rejection of credit card? Are there any restrictions on credit cards?
Hi,
Order placed on the 29th of may dispatched on the 30th the money taken out of my account and is still hasn’t even left the warehouse as of yet 4th of June

Order number: 46132
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving your feedback.

We've contacted DPD to rectify this issue and will contact you privately with the result of their investigation. Of course, should you not receive your delivery, we'll ensure you're appropriately reimbursed.

Sincere apologies for the delay this has caused.

Hi,
I have been waiting for a parcel for 3 weeks from you.

Order Number is 416066

You took the money from my account on 12th May
I’ve already emailed you with no response.
I have now got the money back in my account from you on 30th May.

No email - no notification to tell me why?

Still no parcel.

Guessing the product is no longer in stock.

This was for my parters birthday.
And I ordered it 3 weeks ago to ensure it would be here in time.
Her birthday is on Tuesday. And now because you couldn’t send out a parcel in 3 weeks... she has nothing?
Too late to order anything else for her now.

Can you tell me:
1. What is going on? - is the parcel coming? - or has the order been cancelled?

2. What are you going to be doing about it?

3. Is here to only way to contact? I didn’t want to have to write a bad review... but ignoring emails and awful customer service has left me no choice?

Regards, Joe
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you've had with your order. Having reviewed the issue, it appears that during a recent system migration - onto a new and improved website - we might have inadvertently closed your order. We're sincerely sorry, for this human error. As a result of this mistake you will have been refunded at the time automatically.

Please ensure you contact help@goodhood.co.uk as opposed to our old email, webstore@goodhood.co.uk and we'll try to ensure our support agent responds within 24 hours.

Andy