Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy

"Very poor customer service with an awful returns policy. Arrogant staff."
"Easy, efficient service. Nice gift wrapping 😍"
"One of the best store around. Thanks as always."
"Great service as always Thanks a lot👍👍👍👍"
"Please double box properly next time"
"I love goodhood! I’ve bought a few things from them and have nothing bad to say!"
"Excellent service! Great and fast shipping to Singapore at reasonable rate! Option for usd payment is good too"
"good price goos shipping package"
"As usual quick delivery and no fuss, a reason I know I can trust Goodhood."
"completely satisfied. fast delivery. Good communication. the goods could have been better packed"
"Received my product in 3/4 days (netherlands). Good communication, will order again."
"Phoned up cancelled my order the same day was told it was cancelled and would receive a refund within 5 working days. 2 days later then sent out the shoes I was told were cancelled now I have to pay £10 to send them back to them. Contacted customer service but got no where terrible shop to deal with !"
"Your products are really fantastic quality wise and in design. The only reason I give a 4 star is because i’ve bought in person (where items are delicately packed up and neatly presented in lovely packaging) which was slightly better than buying online (where the items arrived with small dark hairs, slightly creased and smudges - that were all instantly removable so not a problem but still didn’t feel up to standard). Overall really fantastic, just slight more care in delivery would be nice but perhaps it was more noticable since my products were white - who knows. Definitely will be buying again certainly as this is a very attentively run and quality store."
"Great fast shipping and delivery. Will 100% use again in the future."
"Fast Delivery"
"Delivery was fast which took only about 3 days to reach me in Singapore. Item was also well packed to prevent damages during delivery. Very satisfied with the purchase as item is as per description on the website."
"Good servis"
"Fast shipping and a great selection of clothes. I would buy from Goodhood again"
"Ok let's get this started. Customer service at Goodhood is dreadful. Wanted to order over £1000 worth of goods and had a 10% off voucher. It was a couple of days out of date when I ordered and was told I couldn't use it, so I just ordered the coat. The 'quite expensive' coat for £460 arrived very very poorly wrapped in a horrible plastic bag. It was a bit big but have decided to keep it because your terms and conditions - which I don't actually think it within the law, was that I could only send back within 7 days (everyone else 28 days) and even worse was written that you could only get a Credit Note for returned items. This is totally not good, not good at all. Therefore I will not be buying anything at all, ever again from Goodhood and I could of been a very customer, especially with Christmas coming and I must say, all your items on sale are pretty cool. But sadly not to be!"
"Great team, everything perfect"
Goodhood is rated 4.65 based on 869 reviews