Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

How would you rate Goodhood ?

"Delivery as stated, well packaged, 10/10."
Stephane S
Verified Buyer
"Everything was perfect! Product, packaging & delivery!"
"Lovely moving in gift . Quality throw Super fast delivery Highly recommend Goodhood"
"The delivery was pretty fast, the only problem is that the price for the delivery doesn't vary if you buy a pair of sneakers or just a pen."
"Love the selection for clothing as well as for living goods. Fast delivery packaged as a nice little gift to yourself ✌️"
"Really prompt communication, highly recommended"
"Great service and beautifully packaged / thank you Anita"
"I was very happy with how quickly my purchase was delivered and the thought and effort that was put into the packaging. I was kept up to date with the status of my order right up until it was delivered. Thank you Goodhood, I am a very happy customer."
"Good atmosphere"
"Great, eclectic stock, super-fast delivery and excellent customer service."
"Amazing as ever... but... so much plastic (I appreciate some of which isn't your issue)."
"all good. a bit expensive shipping, but fast and nice packaging."
"Fantastic product, arrived promptly & quality excellent"
"Actually, I was shocked to see that your return period is only 7 days. I bought a tee-shirt for my daughter, she tried it on, wasn't sure. I said - don't worry, you have 2 weeks to think about it.... And then she decided it was in the end too long on her, and I went to parcel it up and send it back, and I discovered - like really those unhelpful, customer-uncentred, usually expensive businesses - your return period was A MEAN 7 DAYS. In my life - 2 kids - 2 jobs - falling down house - nothing gets organised in 7 days. So now I guess we are stuck with a £40 tee-shirt that is too big. Sad face...."
"Excellent product quality, fast delivery"
"Great selection, superconvenient to order from."
"Well made Godhood own brand piece. Great presentation in packaging swift delivery and great value for money. Also emails a question before purchase and got a quick precise response. Very satisfied and will continue to shop with Goodhood."
"Speedy delivery Good product that was out of stock elsewhere Very happy customer"
"Loved the slogan. May buy more for friends"
"Good material and design. The shipping was perfectly on time and with a good grade of information on the delivery process. The only pity was that it was not possible to write a message in the parcel since it was a gift pack."
Goodhood is rated 4.66 based on 648 reviews