Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy

"Fast shipping!"
"Very fast shipping to Germany."
"great product & speedy service!!"
"Excellent service as always πŸ‘"
"great service quick delivery excellent packaging thanks"
"The taste of store is good. However, it would be more convenient if you provide the product measurement. And the package could be nicer."
"Prompt service. Perfect range of clothing for today. One day I'll get round to visiting the store"
"I have purchased couple times on GoodHood and it's always a pleasure. Fast shipment and conform product."
"Shopping with goodhood is without a doubt one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had."
Hi,

Since your initial contact via this review, we’ve discussed on email that your disappointment stems from a misunderstanding regarding whether an item purchased online can be refunded in store immediately. Unfortunately, while we offer a drop-off service, Web Orders are indeed refunded later in our Warehouse.

We want it to be as easy as possible to make a return and your query touches upon some important changes we could make to our processes and capabilities, so thank you for your feedback.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
"Favorable exchange rate, plus fast shipping and easy to use tracking = Happy Brit, stuck in US but still able to shop at Top London Shop. A+"
"Quick delivery, good service, great store!"
"The Goodhood is a staple stop off on a shopping trip now. The best collection of clothing in a incredible space with great staff. Much like the sadly missed Hideout."
"I do love Goodhood. But this product - Modernica chair - is slightly less good quality than I would have expected. The printing is not consistent, and the chair is pretty translucent... I should also add that the in-store staff are on the whole pretty poor. The senior longer-standing team are great, but there are a bunch of new kids on the floor that are so disengaged with customers, so lacking in attention and follow through. I had to ask three times for a pair of shoes on the shelf in my size, only to be told they're online only. I then had to ask for the same model in another colour to try for comparison - something a decent sales staff would have suggested. I also think shipping in London should be free. And they should give stickers with every purchase."
"Purchased two pillows from the shop, they would only offer an exchange or credit note (if returned within 7 days) but no refund. At no point was this explained to me when I purchased. I was told it was not their responsibility to explain this and there is a tiny sign in the shop which details the return policy. I would suggest communicating this stringent return properly to your customers. I love supporting independent retailers but as it is possible to purchase all the Goodhood products at other retailers I will be certainly shopping elsewhere."
"Great service, shipped v quickly and arrived in great condition, nice packaging. Was a gift and was very happily received!!"
"Great service, not worn the trainers yet so can’t review 🍭"
"Love it"
"Prompt delivery, great communication, great packaging."
"Great store. Great service and quick on delivery to Dubai. Thumbs up"
Goodhood is rated 4.65 based on 1,048 reviews