Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"thank you very much ."
"Goodhood never fails. Tip top service and the best web store around"
"Never disappointing, fast and excellent service. Thank you!"
"The track information is quickly,and what's more,temailhere used to give me a email with a photo about my parcel when my parcel can't be delievered on time,I like it!"
"Everything’s great. Just the plastic toy wrap the shoes in is unnecessary and just goes in the bin. Just use tissue paper (like DSM) or something less harmful to the environment please"
"Great selection of products with fast and hassle-free international shipping!"
"Excellent selection of good quality clothing on web site and excellent delivery. No issue on any returns if items too large or too small ! Would highly recommend."
"“Express” shipping was awful. It took 8 days for my item to get delivered to the US. That’s way too long in 2018."
"Good choice of products easy to find and delivered in good time."
"Very quick delivery, would highly recommend Goodhood, I certainly will be shopping here again."
"I always choose to order from Goodhood - delivery is amazing, as is packaging and customer service. I have never EVER had a problem when visiting the store or placing an order online. Always a pleasure purchasing from Goodhood!"
"Great service and products."
"Customer Services was a delight to deal with and quickly sorted everything in a polite and helpful manner. Gets my vote."
"I love Goodhood shop and their range."
"easy to use website. very simple and i am able to cop the heat that i am dreaming about!! thanks Good Hood!!"
"Great service, fast"
"I was glad that they carefully packed them. Dispatch to overseas was also quick and I was relieved."
"Delivery was insanely quick. International delivery arrived even faster than my local Adidas store. Package was also well protected by the double box and nice artistic plastic wrap"
"Now a fan of your site, with the fast shipping! Thank you! More power"
"Thanks you were great."