Goodhood Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

How would you rate Goodhood?

Verified Buyer

Amazing quality and such fast delivery. Wouldn't improve on anything!
Verified Buyer

Top class service as always

Good products
Kyle M
Verified Buyer

I've asked for a a return, it's been accepted I've not received an email with my return Authorisation code to write on my item to send back.So I've still not been able to return it, I've emailed but not received a reply, not happy.
Hi Kyle. Sorry to hear about your communication troubles. I have spoken to our web dispatch team who has informed me they emailed you to process your return on 13th October, at 5.27pm. Even though this item has now passed over it's return date, we will still happily take the item back on this occasion. Please feel free to email webstore@goodhood.co.uk to arrange. Best, Goodhood.
Ronald K
Verified Buyer

The boxes of both shoes that I purchased were badly damaged.
Joe W
Verified Buyer

Easy to work with good communication and quick shipping would defiantly buy from here again

-Joe Wilkinson

BOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Really fast shipping!
Jude M
Verified Buyer

Happy to give assistance regarding product and very friendly
Edward H

Was great rate 8/8
on a pl8
Wenlong S
Verified Buyer

If you are on the packaging and then the next point of effort, then it would be better. Such as two cartons to send.
This time I received the shoes, shoebox has been damaged.
Unverified Reviewer

Sent my item super fast and was hassle free - which is always a plus.
Verified Buyer

Fasted dispatch of an item of an item I’ve ever bought online. Simply an unmatched service from Goodhood. Will definitely use again. Not to mention the shoes were awesome!
Christian T
Verified Buyer

I love everything about goodhood. The shopping experience, brand selection and friendly staff ❤️
John U
Verified Buyer

What you charge to send a Gift Voucher by post (over £6) is absolutely outrageous and well OTT.
I shall NOT use this service again.
Hi John. We have noted your frustrations and are currently looking at this. As out stands, DPD charge a flat rate for UK parcels (from 0kg - 30kg). We do offer an option for Gift Vouchers to be emailed to customers, rather than a physical posted voucher - this is free of charge. Please get in touch if we can assist further. Best, Goodhood.
Alexandre C
Verified Buyer

I received an awesome paire of Vans and it arrived quickly. The website provide a large range of Vans and that's very cool.
Alison F
Verified Buyer

Delivered great product and quickly, with a useful guide to delivery times
Verified Buyer

Exquisite, good quality and cool looking
Alexander F
Verified Buyer

Fire products, fire service. Favourite place to shop from
Verified Buyer

The shoes I bought were not true to size and I have had to return them and have had to pay a significant amount for shipping which I am not happy about. I would not buy from Goodhood Store again unless I had to.
Hi Harry, very sorry to hear about this. On each product there is a size guide stating:
"Note these measurements are not exact and for guidelines only. For exact sizes please contact webstore@goodhood.co.uk".
We are more than happy to help with sizing queries prior to customers placing orders and we hope this helps you in the future and please feel free to get in touch if we can help further. Kind regards, Goodhood.
Goodhood is rated 4.66 based on 383 reviews