Goodhood Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

How would you rate Goodhood ?

"such a nice store. GOAT"
"Had some confusion regarding an order I made online, as I did not receive an email confirmation and the site crashed while going through payment due to a bug release. I rang up, and Lee answered the phone and reassured me that my order had gone through. He also sent me a written email confirmation, to confirm. All very clear, friendly and simple. Great customer service! Thanks Lee."
"Awesome products, packaged well and delivered on time. Thumbs up!"
"My first onine shopping experience with this store, and may I say 5* service guaranteed. Ordered and delivered within 3 day's. Very good communication and item well packaged. Will definitely be purchasing again from this store. Brilliant. Please don't be put off by other reviews experiencing problems with online orders/ no communication. I found it to be the complete opposite. Fantastic!"
"Extremely efficient."
"10/10"
"Everythings good guys,delivery was prompt and recieved my order in good conditions. Thanks guys."
"quick delivery and beautifully wrapped"
"Fast delivery. Overall recommended."
"Good service as always"
"As expected always high quality products and good customer communications."
"Goodhood, my go to for anything from fashion to homeware. Always good, always successful, always returning. Great service and packaging and swift shipping."
"My item arrived promptly and well packaged."
Alexander N
Verified Buyer
"Stussy velour shorts are fantastic. Got them in the sale too which was a bonus. Quick delivery. Not my first time using goodhood and won’t be the last."
"Quick and easy delivery and process"
"I initially made an order for the React Element 87 that ended up being cancelled. I was quite upset and decided to ask for a discount on my next purchase which Customer Service was kind enough to oblige. I used the discount to purchase 2 pairs of the latest goodhood collab and am very pleased with them. Overall very happy with the customer service."
"Quick delivery, beautifully packaged."
"Always receive good service. Very professional. Love the gift wrapping."
"Love it the way u pack tge item n the item i purchased nvr spoil or destroy.. awesome job"
"Always ahead of the game for streetwear and home products!"
Goodhood is rated 4.66 based on 720 reviews