Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have been charged £8.29 (x1) and £11.12 (x2). I have not bought anything, but only entered your Travis Scott raffle.
Why has this charge be taken?
I've been entered a launch but have been charged £0.82 when I haven't brought it. Will this be refunded if I don't win?

Thanks for your comment.

This $1 / £0.82 charge is made temporarily to confirm that your card is real and active. This will automatically be refunded once the raffle is complete, regardless of your success.

Kind regards,

Goodhood
I ordered some Common project trainers yesterday and they were delivered this morning. Great price and even greater service! Thank you Team Goodhood.
Andy S.
Harrogate
Got added to their stupid mailing list without my consent, and there is no unsubscribe option on the website! Parasites!!
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're sorry that you feel you might have been added to our mailing list without consent. Please could you email us at help@goodhood.co.uk and we can remove you from any lists you might be on (from a historic order for example.) Unfortunately, as this review is anonymous, we can't resolve your issue from here.

Have a great week.

Goodhood
Everything is so good and easy.Thank you.
Everything is good thanks
It's good. Thanks.
Every time I’ve entered a raffle I haven’t got a confirmation email or a result email.
Hi there,

Thanks for entering a raffle on our Launches website.

Sorry to hear that you've had a issue. We'd be happy to assist but need some more information from you.

Please could you email us at help@goodhood.co.uk with the email address you used to enter these draws.

Goodhood
Hey good hood I had my card charged but yet no confirmation email for my raffle online? I haven’t won or anything but yet my card has been charged..
Hi Tarik,

Thanks for entering a raffle on our Launches website.

It's likely that your confirmation email has gone to your junk inbox. We'd be happy to assist but need some more information from you.

Please could you email us at help@goodhood.co.uk with your your entry number and/or the email address you used to enter.

Goodhood
When will we receiceve the result of the raffles
Hope all is well, GoodHood.
When will we receive information regarding the winners of the Travis Scott dunk lows ? (Please pick me)
Dear Goodhood,

When are the winners for the travis scott sb dunks announced?
GOOD LUCK
Similar to the reviews below, I cannot get a response via email or phone for the life of me.

I placed an online order on Monday and instead of having it shipped decided to go with the 'pick up in store' option. I have confirmation that my order was processed and my card has been changed, but nothing further. My order only consisted of a pair of sneakers that I tried on the same day I ordered them online, so I am not sure why its taking more than 48hrs for my order to be 'ready for collection'
What's the point in having a phone if no one ever picks it up? Spent two days phoning,trying to sort out my refund.
Order was placed 9 days ago online and there has been zero communication regarding status. In my account it says pending and my credit card was charged. I’ve emailed multiple times. As a new customer I’m baffled how customer service is handled so poorly. I have no idea if my order is even getting processed.
Hi Cecelia,

Thanks for ordering from The Goodhood Store.

Sincere apologies for the delay in processing your order during the busy festive period where we had some down periods for National Holidays. Your order is on the way and by way of apology for the delay, we have refunded your shipping in full.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
What is the point of having a phone number if no one ever answers? I’ve tried to call 15times today... all within a few minutes of each other surely your customer service is not so busy that no one can answer a phone over the period of 2 hours?? So frustrating - actually ruining my day off work 😂 and guess I’ll be trying to phone again soon!!
Online ordering service is a joke. They think it’s ok to take payment from my account but provide zero updates by email etc on the status of my order or shipping details. Absolute joke of an excuse for customer service, ignoring emails and don’t even bother phoning as no one EVER picks the phone up.

By far the worst online ordering experience I’ve encountered
Hi Dom,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We cannot see an order or any emails from you, associated with the email address you have left this review with.

Please could you email help@goodhood.co.uk, with the subject line : "DG Help Required"

We will look into your issue right away. Please forgive the longer than typical phone queues during the festive period.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
Order and delivery were straight forward and quick. Item packaged well.
Great service. Good product.
Goodhood is rated 4.62 based on 1,412 reviews