Goodhood Reviews

customer service
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
I phoned several times with no answer from the customer service and I have emailed with no reply. My order requires another 4 x 10 inch plates and I expressed this in my email but to date I have had no reply despite my email being for a further order.
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're really sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order and clearly some confusion, on our part, about the issue that has meant it's not been resolved.

A member of the management team will reach out to you momentarily.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
I would never buy from this store again or recommend them. Expensive items arrived damaged - due to poor packaging. They took 6 days to respond to a simple email about the case. Once the damaged goods were returned they took 4 days to respond with polite excuses as to why my full refund had not yet been processed or any earlier correspondence given. Terrible service from start to finish (and 3 weeks on since placing the order and still the matter is not yet resolved).

Thanks for your feedback.

We're really sorry to hear that there has been an issue that we’ve not been able to resolve with appropriate speed and diligence.

A member of the management team will reach out to you momentarily.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
You guys don’t provide return shipping labels
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your feedback.

In an effort to reduce the amount of necessary packaging, we provide a small receipt holder which denotes an online return process.

Please register your return here: https://goodhoodstore.com/returns

Goodhood
I have returned my order but haven’t heard back yet?
Hi there,

Thanks for your note.

We'll be in touch imminently, as your return will be processed within the next 24 hours.

Please note for future returns that we advise that your return can take up to 72 hours to be processed after receipt.

Goodhood
send out items with tags removed and another customers receipt, a very defensive customer service dept who would make good politicians I asked three times why I got someone else receipt and not my own and never got the question answered once, whilst telling me dispatch are diligent and check all orders, well out of four items two were not as new not checked and put the wrong receipt in the box , I wouldn't call that diligent. Goodhood I now vote with my feet bye bye.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've looked into your order and the conversations that followed with our customer service team. They admitted fault for including the wrong anonymised receipt, and we would be happy to send yours to you via pdf. It is also available via your customer account.

With regards to the shoes, we understand some of the spare laces enclosed in the plastic bag, did not come attached to the shoes you ordered. It's possible that another customer had tried the shoes on and the spare laces became detached. We would still consider them to be new, in the event they had been tried on but showed no visible signs of wear.

Apologies though for any inconvenience or frustration caused. Please email us at help@goodhood.co.uk if we can assist further or if you require us to send a pdf of your receipt.

Goodhood
I’ve had this hat 1 week, worn it twice and it’s falling to pieces. I realise this doesn’t reflect on goodhood but really annoyed when I paid over £50 for it. I would really appreciate a response, refund would be even better. Many thanks.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear that you've had an issue with your purchase.

If an item is faulty, we'll be able to offer a refund or replacement. Please contact help@goodhood.co.uk and we'll go from there.

Goodhood
Unfortunately the shoes didn’t fit and just a word of caution to anyone buying from the states, it was over $40 for return shipping as goodhood would not provide a return label after many requests.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately we don't offer a free returns service at this time.

Apologies for any misunderstanding in that regard.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're sorry that you did not find this information on our returns policy more readily available before making your purchase.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
7 days to return after purchase is the worst thing ever, having to sell them to get the funds for a different size
Hi Tommy,

Thanks for ordering from The Goodhood Store.

On this occasion, I think there has been a misunderstanding. Your purchase is still eligible for a refund, as the 7 day return policy applies to in-store purchases only.

Full details on the online return policies can be found here; https://goodhoodstore.com/deliveries-and-returns

In the meantime, we’ve sent you an email with return instructions to the address you provided when making your order.

Goodhood
I never received my package. I filed a claim for investigation and I have yet to hear back nor have I been refunded.
Hi Jonathan,

We're sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your delivery.

Please email help@goodhood.co.uk and we'll get to work resolving this for you.

Goodhood
Raffles suck guys... 28/6 Ordered and paid for two T-shirts with £7 dely/item.* *When you enter you cannot put two items in the cart. They cannot collate any sales so it’s £14 delivery on two t-shirts. 1/7 emailed as away because I have had one delivery notification from DPD.. so at this point I was unsure on dely costs. 3/7 chased again. Only one T-shirt had been despatched and there were ‘inventory issues’ that they wereto get back to me with. 4/7 nothing more than we will round charge fir two deliveries. 5/7 they finally admit to having oversold 7/7 chased refunded costs? (not in account yet but proof emailed to me) All in all a very very poor service ‘It’s sales season and they are busy’ So why issue this campaign? ‘Inventory Issue’ We cannot count Take the money and little more than that although they kept in (slow) contact and were apologetic... Always buy independently but guys give me a reason to use you again? A ten pound credit falls on deaf ears.
Ordered the sweatshirt, slightly high delivery cost compared to other similar independent retailers. Then to be charged even more to return it seems very fortuitous. Won't be ordering with Goodhood again unless they change delivery policy (happy to pay for delivery but then expect free returns, or vice versa - this is generally the norm).
Nocancel bad
Shopping with goodhood is without a doubt one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had.
Hi,

Since your initial contact via this review, we’ve discussed on email that your disappointment stems from a misunderstanding regarding whether an item purchased online can be refunded in store immediately. Unfortunately, while we offer a drop-off service, Web Orders are indeed refunded later in our Warehouse.

We want it to be as easy as possible to make a return and your query touches upon some important changes we could make to our processes and capabilities, so thank you for your feedback.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Goodhood
Purchased two pillows from the shop, they would only offer an exchange or credit note (if returned within 7 days) but no refund. At no point was this explained to me when I purchased. I was told it was not their responsibility to explain this and there is a tiny sign in the shop which details the return policy. I would suggest communicating this stringent return properly to your customers. I love supporting independent retailers but as it is possible to purchase all the Goodhood products at other retailers I will be certainly shopping elsewhere.
awesooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting 4 days since I placed my order despite paying for a 1-2 day delivery service as stated. I have not received shipping confirmation or had any information regarding the delay with my order and received no response to my email query. I eventually managed to get hold of someone on the phone who told me I would receive an email today which there is still no sign of. For my first experience shopping with Goodhood it’s not been a good one. I hope this can be resolved as it’s not the service I expected.
Hi Annie,

Thank you for both your feedback and ongoing patience.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay that you have experienced with your order during the busy Sale period.

I note that your order will arrive with you today, but understand you might have expected this to be shipped on Friday to arrive yesterday. Apologies for the unexpected additional wait.

Goodhood
My package is lost and still haven’t found it. I will wait another week and if i dont find it i will ask for reimbursement
Hi,

Sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your delivery.

Apologies, we were unaware at the time of you posting this review that there had been an issue with your delivery as it was marked as 'delivered' and you had not yet been in touch.

We'll get in touch over email and have this resolved for you. Of course, should the parcel be lost, we'll be sure to reimburse you and handle the issue with the courier on your behalf.

Goodhood
Arrived in good time, but the cover was damaged, looked like it had been knocked or damaged in the post.
Hi Sean,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear that your parcel has been damaged in transit.

Please get in touch with us via webstore@goodhood.co.uk and we will see what can be done to make this right for you.

Goodhood
Be ware! Purchased something from their shop but they would only offer me an exchange or credit note rather than a refund when it was returned. At no point was this explained to me when I purchased and if it had been I would have tried the item on in the shop. Apparently there is a notice by the till that informs customers. Didn't inform me though. What's the problem with verbally telling customers prior to buying so that they don't feel like they've been treated unfairly? Feels like a bit of a rip off, especially in comparison to all of the other retailers who don't have this policy.
Hi PW,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re sorry if you were inconvenienced by our in-store returns policy last week. We make every effort to communicate this clearly at the time of purchase, with in-store signage, online guidance and notation on the receipt outlining our terms. Should a customer wish to confirm our returns policy, our staff would be happy to discuss this prior to purchase.

That said, we value your feedback and will consider this when reviewing our policies.

Goodhood
Was previously a regular customer at GoodHood for a number of years. My wife bought me a baseball cap from there for Christmas. I returned it today (Jan 8th, purchased Dec 15th) and they wouldn't take it back, even for store credit. Had it been purchased online, they would have had to under UK law, but it seems their returns policy on the website does not adhere to that either: https://goodhoodstore.com/deliveries-and-returns. They state here items must be returned within 14d of SALE, when actually UK law dictates that notice must be given within 14d of RECEIPT, and items returned within another 14d (28d of receiving items in total) There are plenty of other places that stock the brands that they do for a fraction of the price, and that allow 28d for returns. I genuinely thought I was supporting a local multi-brand store by buying from GoodHood, but it seems their policies are not customer-centric. Shame, nice range.
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your feedback.

To offer you some reassurance, we do indeed adhere to the Distance Selling Guidelines as prescribed by the UK Government which you have correctly outlined. We’ll be sure to review our copy online to make sure this is consistency communicated.

With regards to our In Store returns policy; we’re apologetic that you were inconvenienced on this occasion. We do endeavour to make this policy as clear as possible with signage on the till in and in the receipt holder.

We hope to see you again in store, and thank you again for the feedback.

Kind regards,