Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

andrew@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Why didn't get back my money?

I participated a draw in 'DUNK LOW BLACK/WHITE' and 'DUNK SB COURT PURPLE'.

At that time, 'GBP 0.74' was withdrawn from my account twice.
(Date : January 16th)

However, it has not been canceled yet.

I hope check it out soon...
0 stars!
Never got my order confirmation!
And never got my new balance sneakers.
But the money was withdrawed from my account the day after.
Bad bad service!!
Hi Rasmus,

Thanks for your feedback regarding your recent order.

Do you mind confirming with me over at help@goodhood.co.uk, your full name and shipping address used to place the order and I can look into this further for you?

Betty
Ordered 250€ coat to the Netherlands and returned it. Took all the proper steps to return with the post. Till this day (5 weeks later) I still don’t have my money back, cannot express how extremely dissatisfied I am. Reached out multiple times, with no clear solution. Would absolutely NOT recommend if you are overseas and it is an the possibility that you need to return. Will never order there again.
Hi Imaan,

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your recent return to us.

Please can you provide the tracking number/ reference for this return so the returns team can see if it is within our facility?

Many thanks for your correspondence in advance and kind regards,
Betty
Ordered two £70 Hay cushions for a Christmas present for my sister and only one ever arrived, and the one that did was damaged at the seam. I have now emailed the customer care email twice explaining the situation (including pictures), messaged on Instagram, commented on Instagram and been in touch with the owner, but not a single response - not even an auto responder to say when I could expect a reply, if ever . I will now have to try to recoup the £140 via my card provider but I'm really disappointed in the service.
Hi Rosie,

Thank you for your email.

Sincerely sorry to hear you have had a negative response regarding your recent order with us - I have just now reached out to you via our help@goodhood.co.uk email to assist you further with your order and have this resolved for you.

Betty
Impossible to get in touch with by phone and non-responsive by email.
Hi there,

Thanks for your email - sorry you are having issues reaching us at this busy time.

Do you mind confirming your email and order number so I can look into this further for you?

Betty
I was just racially profiled in your Shoredtich store and humiliated by what I can only describe as a horrid hate filled white supremacist sales assistant. I was just browsing smelling aftershaves and then looking around for espresso mugs and I overheard him telling the blonde lady who had helped me earlier look for aftershaves that he thought I was shop lifting because of the way I looked. It was humiliating, I’m well dressed but just happen to a British Asian man shopping alone, it was so hurtful and offensive I immediately left. He needs to be sacked. You also need to train your staff and teach them that people who aren’t white are equal human beings if that wasn’t already obvious, we also like you like to browse and shop. I am so insulted!
Dear Raj,

Thank you for this information.

We take your comments extremely seriously.

Please can you email us at: help@goodhood.co.uk and we can arrange a follow up.

Betty
I just visited you shoreditch store on my own as I was out Christmas shopping and was racial profiled by your staff and humiliated whilst looking for espresso mugs. Other than your security guard and your East Asian sales assistant I was the only minority in the store. Your male sales assistant told another that he thought I was shop lifting because of the way I looked. I overheard everything this horrid hate filled ignorant man said. He needs to be fired and you need to investigate this and train your staff if not already obvious that people that aren’t white aren’t all thieves, we’re human beings, just like white people we like to browse and look at things, my skin colour doesn’t make guilty of any crime! I will never shop in your store again, the experience was traumatising.
Hi there,

Thank you for this information.

We take your comments extremely seriously.

Please can you email us at: help@goodhood.co.uk and we can arrange a follow up.

Betty
Horrible customer experience. I won a raffle and they took the payment for the order (422834), then i haven't received any information about my order while i was still waiting for the shipping. After some days i wrote an e-mail and they replied me that my order was cancelled (without any previous communication) because of stock issue with the supplier. They're claiming that a refund was issued on my credit card but there's no refund on my balance. I called my credit card supplier and confirmed me that i haven't received my cash back. This is awful, not only i lost a limited pair of sneakers i loved and was lucky to win, but currently i even lost my money. No respect for the customer and no help from them to get my refund. This is a nightmare
Hi Daniele, Thanks for your feedback. Apologies for the initial error with your order causing us to unfortunately proceed with a cancellation and therefore refund. I can see we have issued you a refund receipt via help@goodhood.co.uk. However, we will continue to pick this up with you today and ensure that this is resolved promptly for you. Kind regards, Betty
do not provide FTA documents for overseas customers.
just leave a small words for 'we have sent all information in mail'
but never except just 'order confirmed' summary
never reply to the email.
I've never written this kind of review before, but have to now cause it's the worst experience to me in last decade as online shopping.
delivery was very slow, almost 3x late from the promised delivery date. . Then when returning my item because it came late for father's day, they don't even reply to my emails anymore, when I can see that my return parcel had arrived at their facility about a week ago. still no updates from them.
Habe am 16.06.2020 den Launch 417932 Nike Air Force 1 07 White Tiger gewonnen. Bezahlung erfolgte mit Kreditkarte. Seit dem steht der Status auf bezahlt. Trotz mehrfacher Anfrage per Mail zum Lieferdatum , keine Reaktion seitens Goodhood. Finde diesen Kundenservice unter aller Kanone. Werde in Zukunft bei diesem Laden weder was einkaufen noch jemals wieder an einem Raffle teilnehmen! Wenn es bei besagtem Schuh lieferverzögerungen von Nike geben sollte, dann kann ma es den Kunden auch miteilen, aber keine Reaktion geht in der heutigen digitalen Zeit einfach nicht mehr.
Placed an order on 18th June, the website said the delivery would take 2-3 days. It’s now 23rd June and I haven’t received any updates on whether the order has been dispatched and no reply from customer services after multiple emails. Order number #49739
Can I have an update of where the parcel is please?
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

Apologies for the delay in dispatching your order. At checkout, we're indicating 2-4 working days shipping with the potential for delays due to both the current Sale and COVID situation.

We can confirm your order is shipped and have emailed you the details directly.

We're really sorry if this has caused any inconvenience for you.

Kind regards,

Goodhood
This was my first time i purchased on Goodhood. The payment went through but no confirmation email received. Trying to contact customer service for a week now, no answer no email response no parcel. Can some one please explain me whats happening?
Hi, I’m Pruthvi, I’ve been a loyal customer of Goodhood Store. Recently I literally won the Travis Scott Air Max 270 in the raffle conducted by them. I can’t stop smiling for almost a whole day, that’s how much I loved those shoes. I was so happy because this is the first time I had this wonderful experience. I really loved the shoes and I was waiting for the shoes since then. I was waiting and waiting for the shoes but got no mail confirming the shipping. I was a bit scared by then, so I contacted them and asked about my order and they were like don’t worry we’re getting your order done and it’ll be shipped in a couple of days and they told me this and they sent another email which has all the wrong shipping and billing info of mine. I didn’t understand how these people manage to do that being a reputed store. So I was scared again and contacted them and told them about the issue with my details and they sent me another email which has my shipping and billing deatils correct but they completely changed my name, so I was scared again and contacted and this time they took care of all that info and I was happy and was waiting again, now today I noticed that I was refunded the amount which they put it on hold for these many days. I was completely frustrated now, I tried to contact them but didn’t get any response. As I told you earlier that I contacted them so many times I waited for more than 1 day for each mail of theirs. I don’t know what to do now as they’re just playing with my feelings and my money by simply backdooring or whatever. I don’t know if they can justify for this or at least a few people beware from them.
Hi Pruthvi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Sincere apologies that we were unable to fulfil your raffle win due to an issue with the inventory we received from the supplier.

Regrettably, we are working with a reduced staff due to the ongoing pandemic. As such, we’ve not been able to respond to your queries as promptly as we would hope to.

In this instance, we’ve refunded you and offered a discount on a future purchase by way of apology for being unable to fulfil your order.

The Goodhood Store
Hi,
Order placed on the 29th of may dispatched on the 30th the money taken out of my account and is still hasn’t even left the warehouse as of yet 4th of June

Order number: 46132
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving your feedback.

We've contacted DPD to rectify this issue and will contact you privately with the result of their investigation. Of course, should you not receive your delivery, we'll ensure you're appropriately reimbursed.

Sincere apologies for the delay this has caused.

Hi,
I have been waiting for a parcel for 3 weeks from you.

Order Number is 416066

You took the money from my account on 12th May
I’ve already emailed you with no response.
I have now got the money back in my account from you on 30th May.

No email - no notification to tell me why?

Still no parcel.

Guessing the product is no longer in stock.

This was for my parters birthday.
And I ordered it 3 weeks ago to ensure it would be here in time.
Her birthday is on Tuesday. And now because you couldn’t send out a parcel in 3 weeks... she has nothing?
Too late to order anything else for her now.

Can you tell me:
1. What is going on? - is the parcel coming? - or has the order been cancelled?

2. What are you going to be doing about it?

3. Is here to only way to contact? I didn’t want to have to write a bad review... but ignoring emails and awful customer service has left me no choice?

Regards, Joe
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you've had with your order. Having reviewed the issue, it appears that during a recent system migration - onto a new and improved website - we might have inadvertently closed your order. We're sincerely sorry, for this human error. As a result of this mistake you will have been refunded at the time automatically.

Please ensure you contact help@goodhood.co.uk as opposed to our old email, webstore@goodhood.co.uk and we'll try to ensure our support agent responds within 24 hours.

Andy
Similar to the reviews below, I cannot get a response via email or phone for the life of me.

I placed an online order on Monday and instead of having it shipped decided to go with the 'pick up in store' option. I have confirmation that my order was processed and my card has been changed, but nothing further. My order only consisted of a pair of sneakers that I tried on the same day I ordered them online, so I am not sure why its taking more than 48hrs for my order to be 'ready for collection'
Order was placed 9 days ago online and there has been zero communication regarding status. In my account it says pending and my credit card was charged. I’ve emailed multiple times. As a new customer I’m baffled how customer service is handled so poorly. I have no idea if my order is even getting processed.
Hi Cecelia,

Thanks for ordering from The Goodhood Store.

Sincere apologies for the delay in processing your order during the busy festive period where we had some down periods for National Holidays. Your order is on the way and by way of apology for the delay, we have refunded your shipping in full.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
What is the point of having a phone number if no one ever answers? I’ve tried to call 15times today... all within a few minutes of each other surely your customer service is not so busy that no one can answer a phone over the period of 2 hours?? So frustrating - actually ruining my day off work 😂 and guess I’ll be trying to phone again soon!!
Online ordering service is a joke. They think it’s ok to take payment from my account but provide zero updates by email etc on the status of my order or shipping details. Absolute joke of an excuse for customer service, ignoring emails and don’t even bother phoning as no one EVER picks the phone up.

By far the worst online ordering experience I’ve encountered
Hi Dom,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We cannot see an order or any emails from you, associated with the email address you have left this review with.

Please could you email help@goodhood.co.uk, with the subject line : "DG Help Required"

We will look into your issue right away. Please forgive the longer than typical phone queues during the festive period.

Thanks and kind regards,