Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hi,
I have been waiting for a parcel for 3 weeks from you.

Order Number is 416066

You took the money from my account on 12th May
I’ve already emailed you with no response.
I have now got the money back in my account from you on 30th May.

No email - no notification to tell me why?

Still no parcel.

Guessing the product is no longer in stock.

This was for my parters birthday.
And I ordered it 3 weeks ago to ensure it would be here in time.
Her birthday is on Tuesday. And now because you couldn’t send out a parcel in 3 weeks... she has nothing?
Too late to order anything else for her now.

Can you tell me:
1. What is going on? - is the parcel coming? - or has the order been cancelled?

2. What are you going to be doing about it?

3. Is here to only way to contact? I didn’t want to have to write a bad review... but ignoring emails and awful customer service has left me no choice?

Regards, Joe
They never shipped my order #6449 and #6450. Ordered May 20! I'm filing a dispute they already took the money out of my account. This website is a joke! Don't order anything!
I have been charged £8.29 (x1) and £11.12 (x2). I have not bought anything, but only entered your Travis Scott raffle.
Why has this charge be taken?
I've been entered a launch but have been charged £0.82 when I haven't brought it. Will this be refunded if I don't win?

Thanks for your comment.

This $1 / £0.82 charge is made temporarily to confirm that your card is real and active. This will automatically be refunded once the raffle is complete, regardless of your success.

Kind regards,

Goodhood
Got added to their stupid mailing list without my consent, and there is no unsubscribe option on the website! Parasites!!

Thanks for your feedback.

We're sorry that you feel you might have been added to our mailing list without consent. Please could you email us at help@goodhood.co.uk and we can remove you from any lists you might be on (from a historic order for example.) Unfortunately, as this review is anonymous, we can't resolve your issue from here.

Have a great week.

Thanks,

Goodhood
Every time I’ve entered a raffle I haven’t got a confirmation email or a result email.
Hi there,

Thanks for entering a raffle on our Launches website.

Sorry to hear that you've had a issue. We'd be happy to assist but need some more information from you.

Please could you email us at help@goodhood.co.uk with the email address you used to enter these draws.

Thanks,

Goodhood
Similar to the reviews below, I cannot get a response via email or phone for the life of me.

I placed an online order on Monday and instead of having it shipped decided to go with the 'pick up in store' option. I have confirmation that my order was processed and my card has been changed, but nothing further. My order only consisted of a pair of sneakers that I tried on the same day I ordered them online, so I am not sure why its taking more than 48hrs for my order to be 'ready for collection'
Order was placed 9 days ago online and there has been zero communication regarding status. In my account it says pending and my credit card was charged. I’ve emailed multiple times. As a new customer I’m baffled how customer service is handled so poorly. I have no idea if my order is even getting processed.
Hi Cecelia,

Thanks for ordering from The Goodhood Store.

Sincere apologies for the delay in processing your order during the busy festive period where we had some down periods for National Holidays. Your order is on the way and by way of apology for the delay, we have refunded your shipping in full.

Goodhood
What is the point of having a phone number if no one ever answers? I’ve tried to call 15times today... all within a few minutes of each other surely your customer service is not so busy that no one can answer a phone over the period of 2 hours?? So frustrating - actually ruining my day off work 😂 and guess I’ll be trying to phone again soon!!
Online ordering service is a joke. They think it’s ok to take payment from my account but provide zero updates by email etc on the status of my order or shipping details. Absolute joke of an excuse for customer service, ignoring emails and don’t even bother phoning as no one EVER picks the phone up.

By far the worst online ordering experience I’ve encountered
Hi Dom,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We cannot see an order or any emails from you, associated with the email address you have left this review with.

Please could you email help@goodhood.co.uk, with the subject line : "DG Help Required"

We will look into your issue right away. Please forgive the longer than typical phone queues during the festive period.

Goodhood
Incorrect item received and no response from customer service regarding refund
Returned over a week ago, still waiting on the refund to go through on this and other items.
STILL waiting for a reply to the several emails I've sent. It's been 6 days since I placed my order. No shipment information provided. They deleted my Instagram comment asking why no one had replied. Never again!!!!!!!!!
Sent out incorrect shoes and after numerous emails I still face not got the correct ones - look like Santa won’t be delivering someone’s shoes this year!!!!!
Very disappointed with customer service as still no idea whether they are sending out replacements a week later
Order never arrived. They are not picking up the phone or responding to emails after 3 weeks of trying. Got through on the phone ONCE after trying about 30 times, and the person hung up on me straight away. Very disappointing. I just want a refund or credit note. I now am £200 out of pocket and do not have what I ordered. Terrible customer service.
Not shipped order even after 5 DAYS! Not answering phone even after 15 tries calling during work hours.
I phoned several times with no answer from the customer service and I have emailed with no reply. My order requires another 4 x 10 inch plates and I expressed this in my email but to date I have had no reply despite my email being for a further order.
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're really sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order and clearly some confusion, on our part, about the issue that has meant it's not been resolved.

A member of the management team will reach out to you momentarily.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
I would never buy from this store again or recommend them. Expensive items arrived damaged - due to poor packaging. They took 6 days to respond to a simple email about the case. Once the damaged goods were returned they took 4 days to respond with polite excuses as to why my full refund had not yet been processed or any earlier correspondence given. Terrible service from start to finish (and 3 weeks on since placing the order and still the matter is not yet resolved).
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're really sorry to hear that there has been an issue that we’ve not been able to resolve with appropriate speed and diligence.

A member of the management team will reach out to you momentarily.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
You guys don’t provide return shipping labels
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your feedback.

In an effort to reduce the amount of necessary packaging, we provide a small receipt holder which denotes an online return process.

Please register your return here: https://goodhoodstore.com/returns

Goodhood
I have returned my order but haven’t heard back yet?

Thanks for your note.

We'll be in touch imminently, as your return will be processed within the next 24 hours.

Please note for future returns that we advise that your return can take up to 72 hours to be processed after receipt.

Goodhood is rated 4.61 based on 1,414 reviews