Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Everything is good thanks
It's good. Thanks.
Dear Goodhood,

When are the winners for the travis scott sb dunks announced?
Thank you for the great deal!
It was quick and courteous response!!
But it cost about more 100$ than the set price because of oversea import...
Great customer service but the only thing would be the refund process takes a little longer than I would like.
Packaging and shipping speed was good, but informing the shipping status to me was bad. I suggest that if you ship to Asia, please use DHL, not DPL. DPL service is too uncomfortable in Asia region.

+ UK 9.5 IS NOT 285CM. 9.0 AND 9.5 IS BOTH 280. 285 IS UK 10 IN YEEZY 350.
Love that raffles are winnable for people that actually want the shoes. Only down side is international shipping is kinda slow compared to other shops. Web layout is really easy to use. Really like that the price automatically changes to usd when entering raffles. Shipping box was ripped and a little damaged.
Hello. I am using from Japan. I always look forward to it. I feel that shipping charges are high for orders from Japan.
Whilst my items were delivered with great alacrity, the amount of packaging for two pen refills was beyond excessive.
Efficient service no qualms, for a premium sneaker Yeezy 500 Stone; I would hope shipping to be covered and not borne by customer. Unfortunately had to return item and pay return shipping cost too. I would consider shopping here again and recommend include free shipping
Very good service delivered with in 2 days of wining the raffle good communication
amazing launches
Very good product and for overseas shipping I was quite impressed. The Vans X GoodHood were great and fit TTS for any Vans I have ever had.
Thanks you for my 1st win, I hope I can have better ones next time
GOOD
good
good
A confirmation e mail to let me know I had successfully entered the raffle would have been nice . Otherwise service was fantastic
Excellent choice of products and actually the best price going for this brand “Aime Leon Dore”. Everywhere else is more pricey so bargain! Good photos online to showcase the fit of the garment so thumbs up for that. Minus 1 star for inaccurate product description though, states 20oz weight cotton fabric when the line is actually 17oz. All good apart from that.
As a frequent buyer, goodhood provided fast shipping, smooth procedures, families system

But sometimes. I would feel the shipping cost for a package is bit high, and if there is a free shipping for spending amounts.

And the most important is i need to join the vip program as I think goodhood always do the best and I will keep buying from your company, I hope there is a vip program
Good selection of goods, quick delivery. Prices are a little expensive.
Hope the delivery service faster
Goodhood is rated 4.61 based on 1,414 reviews