Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

benphillips@goodhood.co.uk

I would like to know when my order will be shipped after winning the raffle.

Thank you.
usually quick delivery, but could improve on their customer service.
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving your feedback.

With regards to your order - we can only apologise for both the unexpected delay and that our automated email did not reach you.

I see we've since been in communication on email and all is resolved.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
Order # 417947

Placed on 16 June 2020, money taken on 17 June 2020, no update on order whatsoever as of 28 June 2020. Called customer service for about ten times since, they always disconnected straightaway. Seems there is no one to take calls. Sent two emails, no response at all. Contacted via Instagram, no reply at all (contacted a few seconds after you published a new IG story). While I genuinely understand that COVID is having tremendous pressure on shops like you, this isn't a great experience. Even if you told me to wait for a month, at least it shows you care about customers and I would not complain. I feel completely abandoned. If you response in then coming days or so, I'd probably have to apply for a credit card chargeback.

Customer services replied and I've decided to cancel the order because they hadn't received the stocks the store was also waiting for. Response from the customer service was brilliant, it was polite and understanding. Definitely made sure they took the time to explain as much as possible. So I'm happy to provide a higher rating now.
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving your feedback.

I see we've since been in communication on email and all is resolved.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
Everything is good thanks
It's good. Thanks.
Dear Goodhood,

When are the winners for the travis scott sb dunks announced?
Thank you for the great deal!
It was quick and courteous response!!
But it cost about more 100$ than the set price because of oversea import...
Great customer service but the only thing would be the refund process takes a little longer than I would like.
Packaging and shipping speed was good, but informing the shipping status to me was bad. I suggest that if you ship to Asia, please use DHL, not DPL. DPL service is too uncomfortable in Asia region.

+ UK 9.5 IS NOT 285CM. 9.0 AND 9.5 IS BOTH 280. 285 IS UK 10 IN YEEZY 350.
Love that raffles are winnable for people that actually want the shoes. Only down side is international shipping is kinda slow compared to other shops. Web layout is really easy to use. Really like that the price automatically changes to usd when entering raffles. Shipping box was ripped and a little damaged.
Hello. I am using from Japan. I always look forward to it. I feel that shipping charges are high for orders from Japan.
Whilst my items were delivered with great alacrity, the amount of packaging for two pen refills was beyond excessive.
Efficient service no qualms, for a premium sneaker Yeezy 500 Stone; I would hope shipping to be covered and not borne by customer. Unfortunately had to return item and pay return shipping cost too. I would consider shopping here again and recommend include free shipping
Very good service delivered with in 2 days of wining the raffle good communication
amazing launches
Very good product and for overseas shipping I was quite impressed. The Vans X GoodHood were great and fit TTS for any Vans I have ever had.
Thanks you for my 1st win, I hope I can have better ones next time
GOOD
good
good
A confirmation e mail to let me know I had successfully entered the raffle would have been nice . Otherwise service was fantastic
Excellent choice of products and actually the best price going for this brand “Aime Leon Dore”. Everywhere else is more pricey so bargain! Good photos online to showcase the fit of the garment so thumbs up for that. Minus 1 star for inaccurate product description though, states 20oz weight cotton fabric when the line is actually 17oz. All good apart from that.
Goodhood is rated 4.58 based on 1,444 reviews