Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy

customer service
"The shipping was very long unfortunately."
Hi Matthieu,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're always looking at ways to get our products to you quicker. At the moment, our courier DPD does not offer us a faster road service to France, unfortunately.

Watch this space, we'll be sure to speed things up!

Goodhood
"Packaging should improve. Shoe box is damaged."
Hi Calvin,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear that your shoebox suffered damage in transit. We endeavor to ensure they're aptly protected by boxing the box but without using excessive packaging. Apologies that this hasn't done the trick this time.

If you'd like to follow up, please get in touch via help@goodhood.co.uk

Goodhood
"Quick delivery and easy purchase everything was perfect however the hoodie didn’t come as it looked in the photo, instead of a small champion sign it had the words champion written across it,"

Thanks for your feedback.

This sounds like you might have received the wrong item in error. Please get in touch via help@goodhood.co.uk and we'll resolve this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
"Exellent shose,but the dilivery is too slow."
"The days of paying seven pounds to return an item have surely gone? get with the tones. Poor customer service, won’t be shopping here again"

Thank you for your feedback.

Good news - we do offer alternative options to the £7.00 DPD return to shop label.

Please visit https://goodhoodstore.com/deliveries-and-returns for information on other ways to return your order.

Goodhood
"Great while your ordering lots of emails stating dpd delivery details :: but I’m having trouble contacting goodhood to get a return number . Never answer there phone ?!?! Strange and annoying. It’s easy to send something back but when I’ve got to wait for some number that I’ve requested yesterday and the ppl are hard of hearing in the shop .."
Hi there,

Apologies that you were not able to reach us on the phone during the busy Sale period.

If you need further assistance making your return, please get in touch via help@goodhood.co.uk

Goodhood
"Should had selected a better courier service provider and packaging should had be better."
Hi Calvin,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’d be keen to hear more from you on our packaging. Please drop us a email to help@goodhood.co.uk if you’ve any suggestions and we’ll go from there.

Goodhood
"Would expect free delivery when spending £249"
"Would also like the option to collect in store for launches as this would've been easier for me in this instance. Also would hope for free delivery with a £249 purchase."

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, at present, we don’t have sufficient space to house the required amount of orders in our Shoreditch store awaiting collection.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
"Returned web bought items in store, But can't use the refunded store credit in store as you have to wait for the refund to be processed at their warehouse."
Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused there. Currently, as you note, we’re not able to process the return of Web purchases in store. We want to make it as easy as possible to purchase and return items wherever is most convenient, so this is something we’re looking to rectify soon. We’ll be sure to let you know when this is possible!

Goodhood
"Hello, I have been a customer of Goodhood for some time now (3 years+) and this has been the first time I have dealt with any difficulty with communication. I placed the order for this bag on December 20th and it has still to arrive. DPD initially delivered the parcel to the wrong location which I believe has now been rectified. The reason for bad communication on Goodhood's part is firstly I have to phone around 2/3 times to eventually get put through to someone in-store to help resolve the issue which is still on-going. I have left my name and number to be called back with any new information regarding this parcel comes through. However, when contacting DPD they tell me to contact the seller (Goodhood) I appreciate the time of year and how especially busy retailers can be but I found this whole process quite arduous and when I initially called Goodhood to make them aware of the parcel's wrong delivery I was told to 'resolve the issue myself through DPD'. From calling today I believe it is an issue with the web-store and not the in-store team."
Hi Lewis,

Thank you for your feedback.

Apologies on behalf of DPD for the issue with your delivery.

I note that this has now been resolved on the phone with the Webstore; but apologies for the initial confusion regarding the best way to proceed with a delivery related issue.

The Webstore team will always liaise with DPD on your behalf to ensure the safe delivery of your parcel; so should you experience any issues in the future please contact us at webstore@goodhood.co.uk stating your order number and we’ll get on this right away for you.

Goodhood
"Add returns in to the delivery"
"You better provide a measurement."
"Items arrived on time however, I was expecting the items in their own box. It was a bit dissapoiting as it was a present..."
"Emailed a query regarding shipping my item and they never got back to me. The item was delivered quickly though and packaged well."
"Item is decent quality but quite expensive. Delivery is another added expense, quite unreasonable to charge £4 for a pin to be sent."
"They were pretty quick."
"Lovely voucher presentation but seriously £6 delivery when I spent £200 seems ridiculous to me!"
"I ordered two items which didn’t fit I wanted to exchange for a bigger size I had to return them which cost £7 and reorder which cost another £6 not very happy with those prices"
Hi Louise. Sorry to hear about this. We do re-ship exchanged products back out for free, you wouldn't of had to place an additional order. As a good will gesture, we will happily refund your second shipping costs on the order for the alternative size. Please contact webstore@goodhood.co.uk and the team will assist. Best, GH.
Goodhood is rated 4.66 based on 1,256 reviews