Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hey good hood I had my card charged but yet no confirmation email for my raffle online? I haven’t won or anything but yet my card has been charged..
Hi Tarik,

Thanks for entering a raffle on our Launches website.

It's likely that your confirmation email has gone to your junk inbox. We'd be happy to assist but need some more information from you.

Please could you email us at help@goodhood.co.uk with your your entry number and/or the email address you used to enter.

Thanks,

Goodhood
What's the point in having a phone if no one ever picks it up? Spent two days phoning,trying to sort out my refund.
They didn't do a good enough job of wrapping the items, they were just dumped in an envelope. I expected some other form of protective packaging. Sloppy as usual.
I ordered my shoes on July 4th and they didn't ship until 5 days later so I didn't get my package when I needed it. When I reached out to the company they didn't respond until almost two days later, and offered no help, which is understandable considering the package was already being transported, but no refund on my shipping or any sort of compensation. The box it came in was trashed and so was the shoe box. Shoes are great though.
One of the items had pen marks on it. Order was delivered in old tattered tissue paper and just didn’t live up to what I feel the Goodhood brand promises.
Excellent to buy from initially but there is a very overpriced and overcomplicated returns process.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry to hear that the returns process didn't meet your expectations. We're constantly reviewing our processes to improve the customer experience and would welcome further feedback to Webstore@Goodhood.co.uk if you've specific suggestions that we might be able to implement?

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
I requested two £100 vouchers but was sent one £200. As these were supposed to be for two different people I now have some explaining to do. I did query if it was possible to change it, but have never had a response and it is now too close to Xmas to do anything.
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your feedback.

Apologies for the confusion with your voucher purchase. We’ll update our copy online to ensure it is clear that our vouchers are created as a sum of the value selected.

We did follow up on email to confirm the names of the recipients to split this voucher for you but didn’t receive a response. Of course, should you wish us to make that amendment now, that is no problem at all. Please just email webstore@goodhood.co.uk and we’ll have this arranged for you.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
Please double box properly next time
Fast shipping to the US.

However, my item strongly smelled of cologne. Discolorations on the right collar. Will be wary of ordering from this store again.
Shame there isn't a more reasonable postage option for low priced items. Incense seemed to have lost its scent- perhaps its been in the shop for a while. Bit disappointed.
The stitched lettering on the cap was really bad, not worth the £60
I wanted to collect these items in store, free of charge, but there was no option to do this on the site at the time, So, instead I paid £4 for delivery. The terms suggested this would take 2-3 days however, I had to chase my order and it ended up arriving 5 working days later, so I was a little disappointed with my service this time. Im really happy with the item itself though.
Bought some vans as a gift & they came and the sole at the front was coming away from the canvas
Not good quality for the money and please don’t tumble dry or it will fit a child
The package doesn't came with double box, so the box a little bit ripped off and shoes were dusty and dirty. It doesn't worth GBP 19,61
Hi Rafli,

Thanks for your message, and we are very sorry to hear that the shoe box got damaged in transit. Please be aware, that we are making steps to ensure all footwear orders are going to be double-boxed in due course. In the mean time, please feel free to email webstore@goodhood.co.uk and they will look at compensating your shipping costs.

Kind Regards, Goodhood.
Please, double box the shipping for shoes.
Hi. Thanks for your comments. We are looking to implement double-boxing for footwear very soon. If you require anything else, please feel free to email webstore@goodhood.co.uk. Kind Regards, Goodhood.
The suede shoes I ordered came stained. It would be too cost prohibitive for me to send them back as I paid extensive taxes and shipping fees to import them to Canada. I asked for and was given a 25% refund of the purchase price. So I appreciate that. But still I now have an almost $300 pair of shoes that are less than perfect.
Crazy prices on shipping which did not arrive on the date expected. With that being said I was very happy with the product.
Hi Chris. Very sorry to hear about the delays with your shipping. Please could you email webstore@goodhood.co.uk and they will take a look into re-imbursing your shipping costs as a good will gesture. Best, Goodhood.
The only reason I've given a poor rating is because your gift cards are posted. I can appreciate that you want to have nice gift cards and that's cool. But gift cards are usually only brought as last minute gift ideas (as was my case), and I expected it to be emailed through to me to then. Not receive it in the post a few days later, otherwise I would go and buy a proper gift.
Hi Alice. Thanks for your comments, these have been noted. As standard, we post our Gift Vouchers, with recipients names printed on for personalisation. We do also email Gift Vouchers if requested, but notes have been made to make this clearer in the future. Please get in touch if we can assist further. Kind Regards, Goodhood.
The boxes of both shoes that I purchased were badly damaged.
Goodhood is rated 4.62 based on 1,410 reviews