Goodhood Reviews

customer service
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Stumbled across goodhood last week. Munchen super spzl @ £40, BARGAIN. Was relying on someone else buying the Adidas Brussel for me but got let down, goodhood to the rescue. Two purchases in under a week and faultless with delivery and tracking. Saved to my list of 'shops that i trust and use'..
Everything’s great. Just the plastic toy wrap the shoes in is unnecessary and just goes in the bin. Just use tissue paper (like DSM) or something less harmful to the environment please
I ordered two very small value items (total £8). You sent one of them the wrong colour. When I complained I was told it was my responsibility to return the wrong one (by tracked service to boot). By the time I've paid for this it suddenly doesn't seem so cheap. Am I going to be expected to pay for the postage of the replacement item (which may or may may not be right?) Surely any reasonable company, on learning it had made a basic mistake of this type, would simply send out a replacement gratis?
👌
Purchased two pillows from the shop, they would only offer an exchange or credit note (if returned within 7 days) but no refund. At no point was this explained to me when I purchased. I was told it was not their responsibility to explain this and there is a tiny sign in the shop which details the return policy. I would suggest communicating this stringent return properly to your customers. I love supporting independent retailers but as it is possible to purchase all the Goodhood products at other retailers I will be certainly shopping elsewhere.
Prompt delivery, great communication, great packaging.
Great products and quick delivery. Remember if you are buying Norse Tees/Sweats get the bigger size of you are unsure. Great products though!
These guys are great! Competive prices on quality goods. Shipping to the US is painless.
I found the website very randomly through a bad link in Google. Extremely happy that I decided to browse, I simply adore the layout of the website; clean photographs, easy navigation and I even checked out without any of the usual issues or seven thousand different stages to got through. Thank you to everyone at Goodhood for my order which arrived with custom packaging and a day before expected - I never leave reviews but I had to because of the fantastic experience. I look forward to my next purchase!
Delighted with my recent purchases. High quality clothing which has arrived promptly and very well packaged.
Tried to cancel my order but it had been dispatched so fast that i couldn't. But then then when it arrived i was so happy with not only the product but the whole buying experience in itself. Really nice packaging and great delivery service. MY NEW FAVOURITE SHOP!
Great service! Great shoes! Great price! Will defo shop here again.
good service and fast delivery
I have been waiting 4 days since I placed my order despite paying for a 1-2 day delivery service as stated. I have not received shipping confirmation or had any information regarding the delay with my order and received no response to my email query. I eventually managed to get hold of someone on the phone who told me I would receive an email today which there is still no sign of. For my first experience shopping with Goodhood it’s not been a good one. I hope this can be resolved as it’s not the service I expected.
Hi Annie,

Thank you for both your feedback and ongoing patience.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay that you have experienced with your order during the busy Sale period.

I note that your order will arrive with you today, but understand you might have expected this to be shipped on Friday to arrive yesterday. Apologies for the unexpected additional wait.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
Always very good service, but why such excessive plastic packaging guys? Seems at odds with your ethos
Can’t fault them
Great service and products.
I bought a pai of shoes from goodhood. The sizeguide on the page did not match the product and no where near was it stated. I did not feel like paying for the return, when I did not think it was my error so i wrote them. They would not help I should have just payed more attention i guess. Return costs are half the prices product so my purchase there just made me lose money for only trouble. Would not recommend many other sites offer service they do not and I will be chosing other sites in the future.
Was looking for a gift for my nephew. Who had a really tough year but against all odds did brilliantly on his GCSE's. The chain/necklace was perfect. It's tough to choose online so visuals are really helpful - although it was a bit tricky to see difference in size as in thickness of both visuals looked the same . But he absolutely loves it an I am really pleased I ordered from an independent. Thank you !!!
The stitched lettering on the cap was really bad, not worth the £60