Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

andrew@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
When will we receiceve the result of the raffles
Dear Goodhood,

When are the winners for the travis scott sb dunks announced?
I ordered some Common project trainers yesterday and they were delivered this morning. Great price and even greater service! Thank you Team Goodhood.
Andy S.
Harrogate
Order was placed 9 days ago online and there has been zero communication regarding status. In my account it says pending and my credit card was charged. I’ve emailed multiple times. As a new customer I’m baffled how customer service is handled so poorly. I have no idea if my order is even getting processed.
Hi Cecelia,

Thanks for ordering from The Goodhood Store.

Sincere apologies for the delay in processing your order during the busy festive period where we had some down periods for National Holidays. Your order is on the way and by way of apology for the delay, we have refunded your shipping in full.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
Quick delivery. Nicely packaged.
All round great service. Would Highly recommended*
Stumbled across goodhood last week. Munchen super spzl @ £40, BARGAIN.
Was relying on someone else buying the Adidas Brussel for me but got let down, goodhood to the rescue. Two purchases in under a week and faultless with delivery and tracking.

Saved to my list of 'shops that i trust and use'..
Everything’s great. Just the plastic toy wrap the shoes in is unnecessary and just goes in the bin. Just use tissue paper (like DSM) or something less harmful to the environment please
I ordered two very small value items (total £8). You sent one of them the wrong colour. When I complained I was told it was my responsibility to return the wrong one (by tracked service to boot). By the time I've paid for this it suddenly doesn't seem so cheap. Am I going to be expected to pay for the postage of the replacement item (which may or may may not be right?) Surely any reasonable company, on learning it had made a basic mistake of this type, would simply send out a replacement gratis?
Order # 417947

Placed on 16 June 2020, money taken on 17 June 2020, no update on order whatsoever as of 28 June 2020. Called customer service for about ten times since, they always disconnected straightaway. Seems there is no one to take calls. Sent two emails, no response at all. Contacted via Instagram, no reply at all (contacted a few seconds after you published a new IG story). While I genuinely understand that COVID is having tremendous pressure on shops like you, this isn't a great experience. Even if you told me to wait for a month, at least it shows you care about customers and I would not complain. I feel completely abandoned. If you response in then coming days or so, I'd probably have to apply for a credit card chargeback.

Customer services replied and I've decided to cancel the order because they hadn't received the stocks the store was also waiting for. Response from the customer service was brilliant, it was polite and understanding. Definitely made sure they took the time to explain as much as possible. So I'm happy to provide a higher rating now.
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving your feedback.

With regards to your order - we can only apologise for both the unexpected delay and that our automated email did not reach you.

I see we've since been in communication on email and all is resolved.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
Placed an order on 18th June, the website said the delivery would take 2-3 days. It’s now 23rd June and I haven’t received any updates on whether the order has been dispatched and no reply from customer services after multiple emails. Order number #49739
Can I have an update of where the parcel is please?
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

Apologies for the delay in dispatching your order. At checkout, we're indicating 2-4 working days shipping with the potential for delays due to both the current Sale and COVID situation.

We can confirm your order is shipped and have emailed you the details directly.

We're really sorry if this has caused any inconvenience for you.

Kind regards,

Goodhood
This was my first time i purchased on Goodhood. The payment went through but no confirmation email received. Trying to contact customer service for a week now, no answer no email response no parcel. Can some one please explain me whats happening?
What are the reasons for the rejection of credit card? Are there any restrictions on credit cards?
Hope all is well, GoodHood.
When will we receive information regarding the winners of the Travis Scott dunk lows ? (Please pick me)
Go to shop for a fine selection of the coolest stuff. But also great quality. :)
Quick delivered .
👌
Purchased two pillows from the shop, they would only offer an exchange or credit note (if returned within 7 days) but no refund. At no point was this explained to me when I purchased. I was told it was not their responsibility to explain this and there is a tiny sign in the shop which details the return policy.

I would suggest communicating this stringent return properly to your customers. I love supporting independent retailers but as it is possible to purchase all the Goodhood products at other retailers I will be certainly shopping elsewhere.
Prompt delivery, great communication, great packaging.
Great products and quick delivery. Remember if you are buying Norse Tees/Sweats get the bigger size of you are unsure. Great products though!
These guys are great! Competive prices on quality goods. Shipping to the US is painless.
Goodhood is rated 4.61 based on 1,419 reviews