Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Interesting articles and great products. Always despatched very promptly. Keep up the good work.
Thank you so much for your kind words of support, we really appreciate it and can assure you that we will work hard to keep up our service level.
Provides useful information regarding health issues. Swift hassle free order and delivery of product.
Many thanks for the five star review and kind words of support, we really appreciate it.
Essential reading. Informative, full of sensible advice and guidance. Purchasing is easy, straightforward and quick. Carry on the good work.
Thank you for the five star review we really appreciate you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter with others.
Informative but too frequent. Because of this I read it less than I think I would if there were fewer. Perhaps an option to sign up to e.g. weekly, fortnightly, monthly would help?
Many thanks for the review and your feedback.

Ray writes several newsletters a week if he can find interesting topics to research and share with the readers, but he completely understands that not all of these will be read by everyone.

Please dip in to those that interest you when you have time, but don;t feel bad about deleting the odd one or two from time to time... we do understand.
The Good Life Letter is a weekly review on any number of subjects usually in the health and wellbeing area. I especially enjoy the authors
light hearted approach to the jottings, and the obvious hard work of bringing unusal and different sources of information to the table.
Personally I have just purchased a book from the good life letter entitled "Save your Sight your guide to crystal clear vision for life"
which I have found to be very informative with some great advice that
really works, so many thanks to Ray Colins and all the team at the Good life shop.
We are so very grateful for your kind and supportive review, it really matters to us that you have enjoyed the newsletters and some of the products we supply.

Thank you for taking the time for such a full and honest review.
Easy to use site, clear instructions and fast service with good packaging.
Many thanks for the five star review, we really appreciate it and the feedback too. We are very grateful for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter with others.
Excellent service will buy again
Many thanks for your support, we are very grateful for the 5 star review.
Very good web site. Ordering process excellent. Very fast delivery. Item well packaged. My order was for the magnesium lotion. I have been using it for about a week. While it might be coincidence I have not had cramp for about 6 days so strong possibility that it actually works.
Before finishing I would like to say that the Googling Newsletter is always an excellent read.
Thank you for the feedback and the 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

The magnesium lotion has proved to be very popular and many readers have told us how effective it is for stopping muscle cramps.

We assume you meant the Good Life Letter... or at least we hope you did! Once again our thanks for sharing your experiences.
Interesting combined with humour.
Many thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and are grateful for the 5 star review.
If you need impartial advice on all things health related, then Ray's Good Life email is definitely worth receiving. With up to date information on current trends, Ray weighs up all the pros and cons of taking any medicines or vitamins, or simply giving 'old wives tales' a new angle in today's climate. Plenty of common sense directed at us 'normal' folk with no hidden agendas. Just a nice guy imparting sound health advice.
Thank you so much for your kind words of support and for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter with others.

We are a small team and it really helps us maintain and improve our offering by having such useful and informative feedback - we appreciate you taking the time to write your review.
Easy simple form to fill in with plenty of payment options, including Paypal. Book arrived within a few days of placing order. Excellent all round service.
Many thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and are glad that you got your book when you needed it.

We look forward to helping you again in the near future.
Good service, prompt dispatch and quality products. I especially like the Manuka honey which is really good and the price is good too.
We love the honey too!

Thank you so much for the kind words of support, we really appreciate it.
Very interesting content. I always find passwords a challenge and wish you had a phone number for the elderly as a stop gap.
I’m addicted to your Manuka honey, especially with a tiny dab of it with lemon and water in the mornings.m
Ever heard of Goanna ointments? Aussies speak highly of them.
Many thanks for the feedback... and good news you can always call us on 01926 298221 and we will be glad to help you (Mon-Fri).

Like you we love the honey too... the offie jar doesn't last long especially on colder days.

Ray says that he hasn't heard of Goanna ointments but will certainly look into them.

He does stock Emu Oil though!
It's so easy to navigate the site. The things I have had work. It's so far the best
We're so glad that you like the website and have found some of the natural remedies and supplements that Ray features to be of benefit.

Thank you so much for the five star review, we really appreciate it.
You always write an interesting and informative email, easy
and understandable to read. Thank you for keeping us all up-to-date
and the humour in which you deliver the days sermon lol
Thank you for your feedback and kind words of support, we really appreciate you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter.
Excellent service provided. Very fast dispatch of items. Very good quality and reasonable priced.
Many thanks for the feedback and your kind words of support, we really appreciate it.
Excellent friendly efficient service and good ' natural ' products

Please ask Ray what he suggests for painful legs when lying in bed
Thank you for the review, it's great to know we are doing what you need... Ray says to try magnesium either as a nightime supplement or as a body lotion rubbed into the legs just before bedtime.

Please let us know how you get on.
Your service is excellent and the website very good.My problem with giving reviews is that as I live in Spain the post often takes at least 14 days to get here, and if I have my order sent to a UK address it often takes a lot longer to arrive.
Thank you for your feedback.

We've experienced a few problems with overseas deliveries and have tried numerous ways of getting orders out and our current option seems to be best, but if you know any way we can improve please give my colleague a call on 01926 298221 and we will do what we can to help.
The Good Life Letter is something I always look at and often there is interesting information for supporting our health without taking harmful drugs.
Thank you so much for the kind words of support we really appreciate it and we're glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter.
Brilliant
Easy to read very helpful
Thank you for your five star review, we really appreciate it.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.76 based on 877 reviews