Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Have always received good service and delivery time and the occasional query has been dealt with very efficiently
Thank you for the lovely feedback, it really matters to the small team here at the Good Life Letter that we have been able to offer you the service you need from us.
Very good and easy to you site thanks
Thank you for the feedback on the bew site and how you were able to use it - it's great to know that the changes have been well received.
Quick response but too early to advise on success of product
Thank you for the feedback, we are sure that you will benefit from your choice but don't forget we offer a no quibble money back offer on anything bought from the Good Life Letter if needed.
Maravellous frinedly knowledgeable chap who dishes out sensible adbice at all times. Rather like having a wise benign uncle looking after you and giving you all the latest family news and what is OK and not OK. Utterly trustworthy chap running this site. I have ordered lots of stuff and really pleased with everything. Highly recommended you do the same
But you don't have to work with him!

Ray will be very touched that he has earned your trust, and will be very careful not to take advantage.

He diligently researches all of his newsletter articles and loves to be able to offer help and advice about natural remedies for those who need it.

We really appreciate your kind words of support, it really matters to us.
Website was easy to use & delivery was quick.
Thank you for the feedback, we are really pleased that our new website has helped you get what you want, and also that the delivery service was on time too.
Easy to use
Thank you, we have just uodated the website to try to improve the ease of use and clarity of searching plus beef up the security so we a re delighted to know it has helped you.
Excellent healthy advice for natural products - Honey - Garlic - Magnesium and much more
Thank you for taking the time to review The Good Life Letter share uoir experiences with others, we really appreciate it.
Very easy to order delivery excellent and top quality goods

I love to read the good life letter Ray Collins makes
Me laugh
We really appreciate your kind words of support and Ray will be delighted that he is able to make you laugh... mind you it might encourage him a little too much!

Thank you for the 5 star review we really appreciate it.
I enjoy reading this letter which I find very interesting
Thank you so much for the review, we are glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and we really appreciate the 5 stars - thank you once again.
I am very interested in your letters and particularly relating to ' natural ' products
- just purchased your recommended book HONEY - VINEGAR - GARLIC also
The LEMON BOOK and SPICE HEALER and MANUKA HONEY is a wonderful healer
and MAGNESIUM every day - thank you very much and please keep going
Thank you for taking the time to review the book and also for your kind words of support... Ray says he has no plans of stopping anytime in the near future!
Excellent in all aspects
Thank you for your kind words of support, we really appreciate it.
Have been using your site for years. Customer service friendly ad faultless! Love you guys ... Anita :-)
Thank you so much for your kind words and for being such a loyal reader, Ray will be delighted.
Very pleased with the items, the item it does exactly what it said. Very pleased with the ease of ordering and not too long waiting delivery times.
Excellent products and service. Recommended to eight friends to use the site.
We cannot thank you enough for placing your trust in us, that really is humbling for the small team at The Good Life Letter and very much appreciated by us all.

Our promise to you, and anyone else who uses the shop is that we will always offer the level of service we expect from others, but we try to go that bit further!
I've been a subscriber to the Letter for years and have learned lots of really useful info! I don't buy products often, as a pensioner I do need to watch the spending, but everything I have bought has always been most satidfactory. Most of all Celadrin which helps my arthritic hands so much!
Recently I had to be guided to use the new website but once there I bought the Vitamin D3 spray. Really hoping it will be of benefit too.
Keep up the good work (I'm sure your mum would be proud!)
Mary Goulder
How lovely to hear from you and know that we have been able to help you for some time. Ray will be delighted to know he has kept you entertained as well as informed.

The Good Life Letter has always been and will always be free, and we don't expect anyone to buy anything unless they feel it may benefit them.

Mrs Collins has always been proud of Ray, we are sure, although even she must groan at his terrible puns from time to time!

Many thanks for sharing your experiences of the Good Life Letter with others, it is very much appreciated.
I have bought several products from the Good Life Shop. I have always found the product descriptions accurate. Good service too. Highly recommended.
We are so pleased to be able to help you when you need us, many thanks for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter shop.
I have been receiving the Good Life Letter for many years. It's informative and full of good humour too. Wouldn't be without it!
Many thanks for your kind words of support, we truly appreciate it.
Very interesting a must read. The less a letter is geared to the shop, the more interesting it tends to be.
Many thanks for your honest feedback, it is really appreciated.
One of the few mailing list things in my inbox that I look forward to. I share many of the writers observations, complaints So that the letter is frequently applicable to myself. I am rather hard of hearing and last week attended a medical review by the grey haired chemist. From the other side of the Perspex screen, she commenced her interrogation by by saying this medicine is for your blood pressure, are you taking it daily. My reply of not daily but when I think about it seemed to shock her. Further questions revealed that she was talking about the medicine and I thought we were discussing taking my blood pressure. And yes, I appreciate the writer’s sense of humour.
Thank you so much for your kind and personal review... we think you certainly do share a great deal with Ray based upon your trip to the chemist!

We really appreciate your kind words of support and it very gratifying to us all, but especially Ray that you enjoy the Good Life Letter.
Recently ordered some Advance7 for muscle and joint issues, and have been really impressed with how quickly it worked. I have been using it for lower back problems, and for a problem I was having with my elbow. It has really made a difference, and my elbow problem went away within a couple of days. Would purchase again
Thank you for the feedback about Advance 7 and it is great to know that it has been able to help you in short a short time, we hope that this continues to be the natural remedy you have been seeking.

We appreciate that you have shared your experience with others as it may help other sufferers discover similar benefits.
Super fast service,
Many thanks for your feedback, it is great to know we have been able to offer the service that you needed.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.73 based on 612 reviews