Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

Mulberry House, Stoneleigh Road, Leamington Spa

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Every time I have contacted the shop, I have always had a very helpful and polite conversation. The advice has always been helpful and delivery very prompt. Thanks.
Thank you so much for such a lovely review, we are always happy to help any of our readers that need us.
Very interesting.
Many thanks we're glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter
Excellent information with each letter
Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it.
Very informative
Thank you very much, we're glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter.
Purchase quickly supplied and very pleased, service is excellent and cannot be faulted, and example ot old fashioned good service, thank you.
Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it and hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
I really enjoy the Good Life Letter, Ray is a good read & researcher. The products he recommends & sells are fairly priced & again researched.
Many thanks for your kind review, it's great to know that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and finds the fruits of Rays research to be beneficial. We are very grateful for you taking the time to write your review.
The information provided is excellent, in everyday language and easily understood
It is great to know that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and find it useful, it was always Ray's ambition to make well researched information about natural remedies and supplements more widely available and communicate this in a way that didn't need a science degree to be able to understand. We're glad that he has succeeded.
Good information and amusing
We're glad that you like the Good Life Letter and find Ray's approach to life engaging, he will be delighted! Although we try not to encourage him too much with his jokes, occasionally he manages to get one through the editors.
Always good service
Many thanks for the feedback, we are always glad to be able to help
I have been buying a number of products from the Good Life Letter for a couple of years and find them all excellent and exactly as described. The service is excellent, as is the delivery with all products being delivered within two days. I cannot recommend the Good Life Letter enough.
Many thanks for the kind and supportive feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to help you when you needed us. We appreciate the five star rating and for you taking the time to write your review which may help others to choose the Good Life Letter for themselves.
I was recommended by a friend good life provide good range of products with fast delivery will be using them again in the future
Thank you so much for your kind review, and please extend our thanks to your friend for the introduction. We really appreciate it and look forward to helping you again in the future.
Good and thanks
Many thanks for the five star review, it is appreciated
Witty & informative, keeps the readers interest. I like to try and keep up-to-date on health issues and this Good Life Letter certainly does that, thanks.
Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter.
Letters are always interesting and the products arrive speedily. I recently sent something back and I was refunded quickly, thank you.
Many thanks for the feedback, we are always happy to hear from our readers and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences through this review, many thanks for the five stars.
I do not want to write a review after each time I purchase from you. If I have something to say I will contact you. Preferably by phone do you have a phone number I can contact you on?
Please don't feel obliged to write a review from each purchase, only if there is something you would like to share. Our customer services number is 01926 298221 and we operate Mon-Fri between 9:00 & 5:00
Very informative and instructions excellent. Highly recommended service. But would so like a telephone number with a human voice to quickly check up or order on. My technical skills in computers is very poor. So what takes less than four minutes on the phone can take me half hour on my kindle fire !!
Many thanks for the feedback, we do have a telephone number you can call and are always happy to take your oder this way - call 01926 298221. We are grateful for your five star review, and look forwards to being able to help you in the future.
Very well researched and presented articles. Topics presented are relevant to most adult age groups.
Many thanks for the feedback and review of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate it.
The company did make a mistake with my order but were very quick to put it right without any quibbling so left me perfectly happy with the service. The product seems to be helping with my problems so cannot fault the advice.
Naturally we are sorry that there was an error in the initial order, but it's great to know that we were able to put this right. Many thanks for the kind and honest review.
I fi done good life letter and shop informative..and easy to use...thank you
Many thanks for the five star review, we really appreciate it
I have been following Good Life letters for years now and always found it fascinating and informative. Ad to the products some work some don't ( for me) but I never had problems with returns/refunds. I wish Ray every success and please keep going - there is so much to learn from your letters.
Many thanks for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter... don't worry Ray isn't going anywhere for some time to come!
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,408 reviews