GoboPlus Reviews

4.8
Based on 775 reviews
Read GoboPlus Reviews

About GoboPlus:

Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy
GoboPlus 5 star review on 16th March 2022
Jude Greenaway
GoboPlus 5 star review on 19th September 2021
GoboPlus
Charlotta Wendt
Excellent and precise product. Fast service. Would have been 5 stars had it not been for the excessive postage cost.
Wery god produkts a bit expensive to send to norway
Rather pricey. Good service.
Great service and prices. Would like to have had a cheaper postage option as I dont need 24 hour service, but there was nothing else.. It nearly doubled the cost.
Very good catalogue and priced competitively. Ordering, dispatch and delivery all on point.
After first delivery, one Gobo (the custom one) was not shipped. The Sales Director took care and finally everything went just fine.
Hi Andy, Thank you for your review and we are sorry for the delay with your custom gobo. Upon your advice that only standard gobos had been received we requested our suppliers ship the custom gobo immediately. Unfortunately this was returned by UPS (we are not sure why) and has been shipped again for delivery today. This is not the service we aim for, but during these difficult times we are experiencing a few unexpected delays with our suppliers and couriers. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know. We will respond immediately as always.
I've not yet got my products, so can't give a full review but they phoned me saying what the situation was.
the really useful online chat helped me to narrow down my search for the perfect gobo, fast delivery service meant that I had it delivered shortly afterward
Great customer service, extremely helpful and super fast delivery ( next day ). I now have beautiful heart gobos in my unbranded moving heads. One negative is that the gobo was extremely thin!! As the job was already tricky with my fixtures I did bend one in the process but still got it in. They also didn't fit as snug as the original gobo because of the lack of thickness.
Hi Nathan Thank you for your positive review. Our usual metal gobo material is 0.15mm stainless steel. As your projector was an unknown Chinese model we were unaware of any risk. We are able to match specific metals and thickness, but usually for large orders only. I will email you directly to help resolve issues. Than you, Vicky
Very efficient personal contact on unclear details. Fast reaction, work and shipping to mainland EU.
Délais et service client trés bon, prix corrects. Dommage que le caractère de nos gobos n'est pas peu être découpés correctement... Le résultat final ne ressemble pas au logo de notre client pour des "Raisons Techniques" Pourtant d'autre société sont capables de le faire me semble t'il.
Merci pour votre avis positif. En ce qui concerne l'ADJ Pocket Pro, nous avons eu des problèmes avec la rupture des gobos de verre. Nous ne fournissons donc que des gobos en métal pour ce projecteur. Pour un gobo en métal avec une image de 13mm, nous ne pouvons offrir que des designs très simples. Donc, le vôtre a été adapté et je pense qu'une épreuve a été envoyée pour approbation. Je suis intéressé à trouver un fournisseur qui peut fabriquer ces gobos ADJ en verre et qui vous enverra un courriel directement. Merci, Vicky
Range and speed of despatch is excellent. My only criticism is the postage costs as I only usually buy one gobo at a time which gets sent out by post but costs £5 for delivery.
Good prompt service... however I did ask if our logo would work as a metal gobo and this was initially ignored :( I had to ask again and as it turned out it did work as a metal Gobo...
Very satisfied. Only shipping cost is expensive.
Found what I needed on the website without much trouble and the query I had over the gobo size, which I sent on email, was quickly followed up and the issue clarified. Only problem was that the order was delivered to the wrong address, but that is no fault of GoboPlus.
Prompt service and problem resolution
Although initially the order was sent out one gobo short, GoboPlus did recover the situation by sending it out direct to site the next morning, so all was fine. Thank you.
very timely
Easy to use, simple system. Only reason this isn't 5 stars is because UPS failed to tell me they'd tried to deliver... it was only me using the tracking number on the invoice that I discovered it'd been left at a storehouse and was going to be sent back the next day.....
A broad choice. Accessible website. And a quick delivery (to Holland). A personal message that the gobo's were send.
GoboPlus is rated 4.82 based on 775 reviews