GoboPlus Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GoboPlus

About GoboPlus: Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

How would you rate GoboPlus ?

Mark Sadler
"Everything I wanted in a personal gobo with my own logo on. Will deffo use again and I’ve already passed your website onto another dj in which I believe he has purchased a gobo too"
Mike Wells
"I placed the order for the "James Bond" gobo and two days later it arrived. It was required for a wedding and arrived in plenty of time. The gobo did what it was supposed to do and received lots of good comments from the wedding guests. Thanks again for the great service."
"Item was exactly what was needed and delivered ontime"
"Quality products, quick delivery"
"Yes you were very helpful and the delivery was very quick, great service"
"Excellent product. The helpful website makes it easy to ensure you buy the correct size gobo. Communications with the company are excellent, and they try hard to deliver an excellent service."
"We don't even have the product yet so difficult to review!!"
Hi Sue, Thank you for the info about delivery. I see the gobo has been delivered this morning, and hope all is ok. If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know :-)
"As always, excellent service and craftsmanship! Really quick turnaround as well."
"Excellent service from start to finish."
"Fantastic service! Thanks for getting it to us in Malta! So fast!"
"Fabulous service from the off. Questions answered in moments and help and assistance in the ordering process. Quick response to change of proof design and perfect speedy final result. Clients LOVED the final effect."
"Good price, five star service, bravo"
"Quick service. Will be buying again soon"
"Very helpful full quick service. A polite email checking the parts I had ordered, made me notice that I had orfdered the wrong Gobo holder for my instrument. This was quickly rectified and I avoided a tricky moment and a red face.With the time slot I had it would not been easy. Can definitely recommend Gobo Plus as my preferred supplier for such items!"
"I was very surprised how quickly my order was shipped. About 20 hours after my order, the shipment arrived. To Finland :)"
"Always a quick and efficient service."
"Amazing and Seamless delivery of our gobo. From start to finish,"
"Fast delivery, correct product! Winner winner chicken dinner!"
"Gobo plus had a huge range of gobo's to choose from & delivered what I needed very quickly. I will be using them again."
"Amazing service and quality product. Highly recommend GoboPlus. Will use many more times in the future"
"Very fast delivery and good customer service!"
"Great Service"
"The gobo was exactly what I wanted and worked well. Arrived quickly. Thank you"
GoboPlus is rated 4.83 based on 524 reviews