GoboPlus Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GoboPlus

About GoboPlus: Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy

Mark Sadler
"Everything I wanted in a personal gobo with my own logo on. Will deffo use again and I’ve already passed your website onto another dj in which I believe he has purchased a gobo too"
Mike Wells
"I placed the order for the "James Bond" gobo and two days later it arrived. It was required for a wedding and arrived in plenty of time. The gobo did what it was supposed to do and received lots of good comments from the wedding guests. Thanks again for the great service."
"Item was exactly what was needed and delivered ontime"
"Excellent on the phone advice when I was very short of time and could not find what I needed and then really swiftly processed order. Brilliant customer service."
"Gobo plus offer a 5 star service, and their products are fantastic! We always use them for our events."
"Ordered two gobos first thing and paid same day delivery as we needed them urgently. Received at email at 1.30 saying they'd been dispatched and would arrive within the hour. They then took another 4 hours and when the parcel was delivered it was the wrong parcel. By time they delivered it, it was too late. Complete waste of money and time. Tried complaining but received no apology or any acknowledgement."
Hi Alfie

We can only apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have been chasing this up with the delivery courier to try and understand where things went wrong. At this busy time of year we recommend always calling us to check the status of your order if it is urgent. I will issue a full refund for this order.

Kind Regards,

Ally
"The first order (invoice 1000018274) one item the sealed box was empty. On enquiry I was told it was an exhibition display box. I weighed it and it was 60g. A box with a flashlight in it weighed 122g. Careless? The second order #100019291 has arrived but we need a VAT invoice please!"
Hi Rob

Please accept my apologies for this as per your conversations with my colleague we are unsure why the sealed box was empty and we have alerted our supplier to this. We have now weighed all our boxes to ensure that this doesn't happen again. I will send your invoice later today.

Kind Regards,

Ally
"First time I have ordered with GoboPlus all I can say great service kept me updated on my delivery and even upgraded my delivery so I received it by the weekend. Good communication from Ally and a really nice good quality Gobo. Will definitely use this company again and would recommend to others."
"Really impressed with the service provided. We are a school and don't know much about lighting, so I want to send a special thanks to Vicky, if it wasn't for her we would have ordered the wrong sized item. Thank you for a brill product and amazing customer service, I highly recommended goboplus and look forward to using you again in the future! Will"
"Found what I needed on the website without much trouble and the query I had over the gobo size, which I sent on email, was quickly followed up and the issue clarified. Only problem was that the order was delivered to the wrong address, but that is no fault of GoboPlus."
"Great selection of gobo’s , easy translation and quick delivery .Would definitely use these guys again"
"I was quite surprised to find that the gobos arrived in the post the next day. That's what I call fast service! Thanks a million, and Nollaig Shona Daoibh (Happy Christmas)!"
"Excellent Service."
"Brilliant service and will definitely use again and would recommend without hesitation excellent service"
"Arrived as advertised"
"as usual, on time and correct"
"Excellent service fabulous price and quality goods,can’t fault."
"I cannot fault the service in any way, & will always use GoboPlus."
"The process was quick and easy and with prompt delivery."
"Very fast service and a massive range of product."
"Prompt service and problem resolution"
"Highly delighted in the way GoboPlus dealt with my order, to the extend of suggestion a slight modification to my intended design and also offered an alternative suggestion, which I was more than happy to go with. Then, the gobos arrived next day, ready for me to use at the weekend. Will definitely be using GoboPlus again. Thank you."
"Excellent advice and service"
GoboPlus is rated 4.82 based on 559 reviews