GoboPlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoboPlus
Read GoboPlus Reviews

About GoboPlus:

Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy
Within 3 days I had my gobo's at home in NL.
Easy and fast process. Ship on one day
Ordered the gobo's on a Wednesday and paid for next day delivery, having not received them by Friday I got in touch and was informed they had been sent standard delivery and would not arrive until Monday. I was only offered a refund in the delivery and no other compensation for the mistake except that I could get a full refund if I returned the items unused. Not an option as I needed the gobos. I feel like a little more could have been done, there was not even an offer to overnight them on the Friday and I could have returned the others when they arrived on Monday. Disappointing customer service I feel.
Fast delivery ordered on friday got it on monday. The gobo holder selector worked fine. The gobo holder suited in my profile spotlights .
Nice product. Quick delivery. Fair pricing.
Speedy delivery and great service overall.
Top class service, product arrived super quick and great communication regarding timelines.
Prompt service and excellent advice offered on my enquiry.
Excellent quick service. Really helped me out when I needed the Gobo at short notice. Really happy.
Excellent service
So pleased with my purchase from GoboPlus! I wasn't sure on the gobo sizing I needed so contacted customer support and someone from the team got back to me straight away. I also needed speedy delivery and Samantha worked her magic and it arrived in time for my shoot. Would most definitely purchase from GoboPlus again!
Excellent service and product. Refreshing to have such an easy caring customer service experience. Thank you!
Excellent knowledge and customer service. Arrived exactly when promised and looks great. Would definitely use again.
Easy to use website with an unbeatable selection of Gobos to choose from. If you cant find what you are looking for, then just message them.... SUPERB service with a great team of advisors to help!
Very fast delivery and friendly customer service!
Always a fast and reliable service and the products are produced to a high standard.
As always, GoboPlus do what they say on the tin - and FAST!
Quick turn around and excellent communication. Thank you!
Vicky Fairall was a wealth of knowledge and was extremely helpful in getting my last minute order to me as fast as possible of here in Toronto Canada. I am happy to say the gobo is in the light and we are rocking along...
Brilliant Support. Good to have Companys like yours!
GoboPlus is rated 4.81 based on 641 reviews