GoboPlus Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GoboPlus

About GoboPlus: Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

How would you rate GoboPlus?

Mark Sadler
Mark Sadler
Verified Buyer
"Everything I wanted in a personal gobo with my own logo on. Will deffo use again and I’ve already passed your website onto another dj in which I believe he has purchased a gobo too"
Mike Wells
Mike Wells
Verified Buyer
"I placed the order for the "James Bond" gobo and two days later it arrived. It was required for a wedding and arrived in plenty of time. The gobo did what it was supposed to do and received lots of good comments from the wedding guests. Thanks again for the great service."
"Item was exactly what was needed and delivered ontime"
Christoph Zippel
Verified Buyer
"super Fast and top Products, best prices what do I want more"
"I ordered a glass gobo with quite a detailed image and it came out brilliantly and in super quick turnaround time. Most impressed."
"Prompt, efficienct service. Client very happy with the results."
Daniele Lorenzo Fumagalli
Verified Buyer
"In poche parole ho avuto un eccezionale e simpatico servizio! Molta cortesia. Grazie"
Juha Järvimaa
Verified Buyer
"Easy to buy, fast, good tracking for order and delivery."
Mike Wynes
Verified Buyer
"We did the “get in” today and as usual with dance groups, we run out of the main set up time before the cast arrived, however tomorrow we get the stage back to do the focusing of the lights and all the Gobo’s, we have 18 of the effects to finish, again some of the Gobo’s just happen to be in focus ? and look ok, till tomorrow. So I’m half happy and half stressed, ah well these always tomorrow!"
Shaune Edwardson
"perfect as always"
Sébastien BONDU
Verified Buyer
"Envoi rapide pour la France. Gobos correspondants à la demande et de très bonne qualité. Vendeur a conseillé !"
Bob Berry Photography
Verified Buyer
"Really top class fast efficient professional service Easy navigable site, found everything I needed, fast checkout...order placed, delivery bang on time. Great comepetative prices. Excellent communication on the status of the order First class"
"Products are of a great quality and arrived quickly. Its a shame however that after spending over £150 on gobos that you have to pay for P&P especially when the gobos are small enough to fit in a standard envelope."
Tomas Breuer
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service and helpful staff with quick delivery."
Tom Wassum
Verified Buyer
"Wery fast shipping to norway. And the gobos are wery god"
Caitlyn Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and easy service"
"Excellent customer service!"
"First it’s not Peter Dawson he just pays the bill. My name is Neil Chamberlain, I place the order and deal with you. Your service is first class and your staff are very helpful. Will always use you..."
Colin Rouse
Verified Buyer
"Produced a wedding Gobo for a couple we are working with, even though it was no longer on their list of things they made"
Graham House
Verified Buyer
"GoboPlus - well named, you get the gobos you ask for, PLUS they arrive quickly"
Steve Calcutt
Verified Buyer
"Quick service. A little bit expensive though."
"Vicky was a great helper, the items were sent very shortly. Great service"
Luke Manning
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was out of this world-to France overnight. No other supplier has ever achieved this. Prices are high, but the delivery was awesome. Just one thing, on the website. I wanted to change a gobo holder at payment stage, as I'd mis-ordered. I had to as good as go back to the beginning. But would I use them again? Yes. Would I recommend them? Yes."
GoboPlus is rated 4.82 based on 476 reviews