GoboPlus Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GoboPlus

About GoboPlus: Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy

Simon Tallaksen
"Amazing"
Mark Sadler
"Everything I wanted in a personal gobo with my own logo on. Will deffo use again and I’ve already passed your website onto another dj in which I believe he has purchased a gobo too"
Mike Wells
"I placed the order for the "James Bond" gobo and two days later it arrived. It was required for a wedding and arrived in plenty of time. The gobo did what it was supposed to do and received lots of good comments from the wedding guests. Thanks again for the great service."
"Hi, great web site, easy to use, fast service. What more could you want. Will use your company again. Cheers"
"Bonjour, je n'ai toujours pas reçu mes gobos et je ne peux rien vous dire pour l'instant. Hello, I still have not received my gobos and I can not tell you anything for the moment."
Désolé pour votre mauvaise critique.

Nous avons envoyé par courrier électronique le suivi de la livraison qui est maintenant avec votre service de messagerie local

Si vous préférez une livraison urgente, choisissez UPS 14,50 £ la prochaine fois.

Merci vicky
"I needed a Gobo to in a hurry, I used the online service and it turned up the next working day, I even got an out of hours reply with the proof within minutes of sending the order. Definitely recommend."
"Very Quick and easy service - we had a short turnaround time. We would love to set up a credit account so we can order more regularly if possible!"
"So impressed with the speedy service, especially the UPS upgrade to compensate for an out of stock item"
"Fantastic product, quick and safe delivery. Gobo looks amazing"
"Envoi très rapide et soigné. Parfait !"
"Good prompt service... however I did ask if our logo would work as a metal gobo and this was initially ignored :( I had to ask again and as it turned out it did work as a metal Gobo..."
"Service is impeccable. Urgent orders are well taken care of, and arrivals are timely."
"Arrived promptly as ordered."
"Amazing company & customer service is second to none 🙂. Thanks."
"Bon produit bien réalisé pour un coût correcte."
"Very satisfied. Only shipping cost is expensive."
"The process of ordering and confirming the design was excellent, 5 stars. The cost I can give 5 stars The communication I can give 5 stars However the moment you handed my order to UPS you were let down. I am yet to receive my delivery some4 days after they claim to have delivered it. Your delivery company has ruined what had been a good experience."
Hi Andrew

Thank you for your email and review, as per my email reply I have advised the best solution to contact UPS and I will pass on your comments to them regarding the service you have received.

We can only apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Many Thanks,

Ally
"Perfect gobos, fast deliivery. 100 % satisfied."
"Good job ;-))))"
"exce;;ent prompt service"
"I quickly found exactly what I needed, at a reasonable price, and it arrived the next day. The only snag was that the gobo I ordered needs a frame - I didn’t realise since I’d never seen a gobo without one. Never mind, rather than order a frame at more than the cost of the gobo I’ve cut up an old baking tray to make one, in true amateur dramatics style."
"Best service ever had! Very fast delivery to Germany with UPS, products as ordered, good price."
"excellent and quick service"
GoboPlus is rated 4.81 based on 585 reviews