GoboPlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoboPlus
Read GoboPlus Reviews

About GoboPlus:

Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy
Excellent and precise product. Fast service. Would have been 5 stars had it not been for the excessive postage cost.
Always a brilliant efficient service from Vicky and the team.
Ordered Gobo and it arrived very quickly.
Extremely helpful and a very efficient service. Would recommend.
Excellent and really speedy service from Indira and they arrived quickly for the quick deadline I had.
*** Seriously top-notch service! *** I had to get some gobos for a last minute job and I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get them in time. Goboplus got them to me early and delivered a high quilty product. Would recommend
Excellent service
Prompt delivery of gobos, holders and gels that other suppliers don't have in stock. Excellent service, but as others have said an option of a cheaper 'standard' delivery for non-urgent orders would be useful. (Ifield Barn Theatre, Crawley)
As a last-minute order, for an in-trouble production, with no sure idea of the correct size for the spots we were using... GoboPlus came through with a next-day delivery of exactly the right patterns, in the right format, at a good price. Top-quality service, with friendly staff. No question - will *defintely* be using GoboPlus again in the future. Well done!
Wery god produkts a bit expensive to send to norway
Rather pricey. Good service.
This company GOBOS is remarkable, Vicky who i helped me to the ends of the earth deserves special mention.... Thanks guys
The service it very good and quick. The postage options are rather limited and expensive. It would be good to have a more standard 1st class or recorded delivery option for those have -planned bit more time for delivery. Thanks.
Delivery was extremely fast, as was customer service!
Quick delivery items as described. Postage was quite expensive.
Fantastic customer service, will use Gobo Plus again.
Great service and prices. Would like to have had a cheaper postage option as I dont need 24 hour service, but there was nothing else.. It nearly doubled the cost.
Out of this world. Went above and beyond for our order we left it a bit late to order but they still managed to get it to us on time. Will use more often
The gobos looked great! Very speedy delivery,
I was needed a gobo rush to me and Vicky did a wonderful job in communicating and expediting the item to me. She was very professional and understand my urgency. I could the gobo in time to project for my client's event. The quality of the gobo was top notch. Thank you.
GoboPlus is rated 4.82 based on 748 reviews