GoboPlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoboPlus
Read GoboPlus Reviews

About GoboPlus:

Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy
Used Gobo plus to purchase Gobos previously, they are always top quality well made products which give a professional effect. I would happily recommend Gobo plus to anyone buying Gobos for their projector
Second time I’ve used GoboPlus, fantastic service and very helpful with good communication. I Bought 2 metal gobos very good products.
Great service - easy to select the correct gobos for my fixtures. Ordering process easy, and delivered very quickly
Great service , just tried the standard one for now , hope to go into custom Gobos for weddings .
Super fast delivery and amazing quality.
I purchased the snowflake gobo for the Chauvet 255 irc they fit perfectly and the image is really sharp , Customer service was extremely efficient and checkout was simple with various options.
Very good service with quick dispatch and communication when I queried something. Would definitly reccomend to anyone looking to purchase gobos, gels etc...
Very easy purchase. Quickly dispatched despite the pandemic still risking delays in December 2020. Reasonably well protected, so arrived in perfect condition, although I can see a risk of delivery people trying to fold them.
Exceptional service (thank you Richard) after a UPS error.
Very helpful. Super speedy delivery and love their selection.
Amazing! Richard has guided me through the process very well .
Brilliant product and delivered quickly - thank you so much!
Ordered 3 working days ago... delivered and complete. Great service
Very fast shipping, and have excellent customer service and support!
First class service all the way with constant feedback on how your order is progressing, would highly recommend using them.
Awesome Service, Awesome Communications, cracking product
Quick and excellent service. We get exactly what we need and think it's a brilliant way for our company to provide beautiful, priceworthy and varying marketing through our gobos that we alternate over the year.
GoboPlus 5 star review on 15th October 2020 GoboPlus 5 star review on 15th October 2020 GoboPlus 5 star review on 15th October 2020 GoboPlus 5 star review on 15th October 2020
rien a redire, rapide, precis, réactif. merci
From mainland Europe I ordered 2 (off the shelf) Gobos, assuming it would take a while for them to arrive.
Pleasant surprise: delivered the next morning .......!
Neatly packed and shipped in bubble wrap and box.
Fast delivery and a superb customer support. Will definitely use GoboPlus's services again.
GoboPlus is rated 4.82 based on 712 reviews