GoboPlus Reviews

4.8
Based on 775 reviews
Read GoboPlus Reviews

About GoboPlus:

Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy
GoboPlus 5 star review on 16th March 2022
Jude Greenaway
GoboPlus 5 star review on 19th September 2021
GoboPlus
Charlotta Wendt
Excellent range and speedy service. Highly recommend!
Great service and quick delivery
Very helpful staff Efficient service. thank you
Fantastic company to deal with, great communication and fast delivery of top quality gobos.
I am new to the world of Gobos, so I thought I would add some to the spots in my show. I cannot work out if GoboPlus is a big multi national company or a smaller independent company. What I do know though is that they treat everyone very professionally & efficiently, their helpfulness & attention to detail is first class. Thank you for some perfect gobos & I am looking forward to ordering more, Peter.
GoboPlus 5 star review on 16th March 2022
Lovely team, Vicky was super helpful and ensured we received our gobos on time. Great service and great product.
Prompt service, great product and fair pricing. We've been ordering from GoboPlus for our company and clients for over five years now.
GoboPluse has - for the second time - saved our bacon with a rapid turn-around and delivery. That, along with a good price, means we'll be back for more (oh, yes we will!)
Very good. Dealt patiently with all my queries and were very fast when they needed to be. Will definitely use again.
Great company. Go above and beyond, wouldn’t trust anyone else with GOBOs for our clients events.
GoboPlus 5 star review on 15th March 2022
Always a helpful efficient service.
Having worked with GoboPlus on a couple of jobs I can honestly say that their customer support and end delivery is absolutely brilliant. Whether its tight turnaround times or ambitious artistic concepts, GoboPlus meets the mark every time.
GoboPlus 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Richard and the team are simply brilliant! Highly responsive, pragmatic and always find a solution.
Brilliant service!
Always a speedy and professional service. Excelent quality
Good quality and fast receive !
Totally disappointing for the product (GOBO) which you made for us. Even after a 100 email communication and providing the grid size, how could you make the wrong Gobo (Smaller Size). We are really unhappy, we are assuming that Gobo Plus are really professional but you guys proved us wrong.
Hi Vikas, Further to the numerous emails, we have had since you explained any issues. As agreed the artwork originally sent was approved by you and the delays could have been avoided had you advised on the first gobo we sent being an incorrect projection. We did send FOC replacements for the broken gobo along with all the other designs which you approved. We did offer to make replacements for you after not charging for any further artwork time and replacing at cost even though we were not at fault for this problem. But we offered to help at a reduced cost as a gesture of goodwill. Unfortunately, I did not hear back from you regarding the final artwork so we could not make gobos for this project. We pride ourselves on our customer service and always do our best to respond to you in a timely and professional manner. We understand you may feel like we have let you down on this order but we did our best to manufacture the gobos with the information you provided. Many Thanks Ally
We ordered a custom sized Gobo for Christmas and they turned it around super quick! Great customer service!
Fantastic service, always super speedy delivery, our default Gobo company for Ace of Clubs Entertainment
The first gobo was bent and not useable, it was literally delivered in an envelope. the replacement was not the correct gobo and the quality of the cutout was terrible meaning the projection was not sharp evening after focusing my moving head. This was barely packaged any better. Not good considering it was about £9 delivery cost. I had to use another company as i needed a quick solution and wasn’t confident gobo plus could deliver. A complete waste of money!
Hi Sam, Thank you for your review when you alerted us to the damaged gobo we immediately responded and sent a replacement that day. I packaged the replacement order myself and am surprised that this was not up to your standard as I made sure this could not be bent or damaged. If any damage came to the replacement this would have been down to the courier. Unfortunately, as you did not notify us that the replacement gobo we sent was not of to the standard you expected we could not resolve the issue or explain why this may be the case. We understand that you feel Goboplus did not meet your standard but we did everything we could in the timescale we had so close to Christmas. Many thanks Ally
GoboPlus is rated 4.82 based on 775 reviews