GoboPlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoboPlus
Read GoboPlus Reviews

About GoboPlus:

Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy
the product never arrived at destination !! Too late to order an other one...
Hi Clemence, Thank you for your message. There has been a delay with your shipment, and I have arranged for the gobo to ship today - it will be delivered tomorrow, in time for your event. I hope this is ok, and have emailed you privately too. Thank you, Vicky
The process of ordering and confirming the design was excellent, 5 stars.
The cost I can give 5 stars
The communication I can give 5 stars
However the moment you handed my order to UPS you were let down. I am yet to receive my delivery some4 days after they claim to have delivered it. Your delivery company has ruined what had been a good experience.
Hi Andrew

Thank you for your email and review, as per my email reply I have advised the best solution to contact UPS and I will pass on your comments to them regarding the service you have received.

We can only apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Many Thanks,

Ally
Disappointed
Working in the music entertainment sector we need back up from suppliers to keep our clients happy with the service djs supply,and being let down from a supplier of gobos dosnt look good for our clients and the supplier have the cheek to offer another item for the price £75 which I didn’t want so I found another supplier who took my order on Christmas Eve and delivered it by the 27th December which will be getting my orders in future and I will Be recommending to other djs in the music entertainment sector
Many thanks
A disappointed customer
Hi Jon

Once again we can only apologise that it was not possible to ship your design on Christmas Eve. Our production closed for shipping on 21st December and as this was a custom size and a Rosco design it was not possible for us to ship. Had this of been a standard size it may have been possible for us to get this shipped out.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Many Thanks

Ally @Goboplus
Ordered two gobos first thing and paid same day delivery as we needed them urgently. Received at email at 1.30 saying they'd been dispatched and would arrive within the hour. They then took another 4 hours and when the parcel was delivered it was the wrong parcel. By time they delivered it, it was too late. Complete waste of money and time. Tried complaining but received no apology or any acknowledgement.
Hi Alfie

We can only apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have been chasing this up with the delivery courier to try and understand where things went wrong. At this busy time of year we recommend always calling us to check the status of your order if it is urgent. I will issue a full refund for this order.

Kind Regards,

Ally
I'm still waiting for my purchase....
Gobo was unuseable. The 40 mm outside size of the gobo was correct (Chauvet LFS-75DMX selected from your web site fixture list), but the image was well over the 18 mm image dimension. As a result my client's logo was missing a substantial part of the perimeter, including writing, and they didn't want to use it and have - quite rightly - refused payment for a poor job.
Hi Andy,

Really sorry to hear this. I've just sent you a private email.

Thanks,

James
Told them the make and model of the machine but got it and if I was a giant it might work
Hi Paul, Thank you for your review, and apologies for any issues with the size of the gobo. You ordered B-stock Equinox Projector, and we sent a B size (86mm) gobo proof which was approved prior to manufacturing. I think you actually need a gobo for the Equinox Gobo Projector 32.5mm or Equinox Promo Spot 28.5mm. I would like to supply the correct size gobo and will email directly to help resolve your situation. Kind regard, Vicky
I made an order last week i have callin customer service and no answer.
Hi Jerry,

The order was shipped on 20th April.

We've replied directly to you via email. Hopefully we can get this solved ASAP.

Kind regards,

James
Dear Vicky and the team at Goboplus,

Kindly refer to the Order confirmation below.

I had Ordered 575 sized gobo's for ETC Source4 Junior and not 750 sized gobo's for ETC Source 4. Unfortunately for the children's whose birthday party the gobos had been intended to be used, you had sent 750 sized gobos.

Invariably the bespoke gobo was the intended centrepiece of their professional photography/videography for which an expensive service had been commissioned.

It seemed your main priority was to attempt to up-sell by convincing us we needed the bespoke gobo to be made from glass, which of course was utter nonsense for which other companies would be more than happy to testify!

We are utterly disappointed. Along with two VERY up-set children whose birthday party was far from perfect.

I await your swift response. Thank you.

Regards,

Mr Reeve,
Dear Mr Reeve

First of all I'm very sorry for the mix up with your Gobo order. It is a very rare thing for us to see a negative review of this type, so the first thing I would like to do is to ask you to please return any or all Gobos you have not used for a full credit. This I offer to you regardless of fault or blame.

For all custom Gobo orders we send a proof to the customer to view and approve what is to be made. This proof shows the image to be used and size either in mm or listing the generic size or both. We make sure that all is correct and agreed before we send the Gobo to production to be made.

The most common Gobo size ordered for an ETC lantern is B size. Although the larger Source 4 Zoom and original lantern can take A or B size Gobos, B size is the preferred choice by far. ETC now list several variants of the Source 4 lanterns, and all tungsten versions take the HPL 375W or 575W lamp, with the original lanterns (and by far the most popular) receiving an upgrade option a few years ago to accept the addition of the new HPL750 on top of the other lamp choices with the introduction of a new “lamp Burner”.

Several years after the launch of the Source 4, ETC added a smaller lantern into the range - the Source 4 Junior. This lantern is much smaller and although it accepts the HPL 375W and 575W lamp, the Gobo size is restricted to a standard M size.

We do list the Source 4 Junior separately on the lantern choice on the website and also the option to select generic M size. I think this is very clear, but I have asked our web team to look at ways to make the choice clearer to the customer when choosing their version of an ETC lantern.

On looking at your image we recommended a glass gobo at one stage due to the complexity of design, and the fact that we can achieve a higher resolution in glass. After discussion we adapted your design and made a metal Gobo as requested and for the standard price.

I am happy to discuss this order and your experience in person, and will be contacting you separately myself.

Again I am sorry for your negative experience with us and all I can do is try to learn from this incident to make Goboplus better.

Paul de Ville