Global Van Solutions Reviews

Resealed
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Bongo
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Gino Necco our sales consultant made the whole process super easy!
Excellent service from star to finish. Robert Prideaux was extremely helpful & efficient.
So a month on from last review still no phone call and still waiting for a refund of our deposit Paperwork was signed told you we wanted it in April 2021 you tell us it was reallocated in May 2021 doh!!!!😣 WE DID NOT CANCEL OUR ORDER YOU DID !!!!! you allocated it to some else not our problem what is a problem is we want our deposit back NOW!!!! We will take this further now as promised twice we would get a call from the manager guess what THEY NEVER CALL BACK !!!!!!!! FUMING !!!!!!! And don’t answer passing the buck which is exactly what you done our 2 previous reviews 😡😡😡😡😡
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I can see from your file that you ordered a in stock Mercedes Sprinter in October 2020, I'm sorry to hear that you had to close your business for five months but the Mercedes dealer couldn't keep the vehicle on hold any longer so in May 2021 the vehicle was reallocated. I have asked Jack to call you to resolve any outstanding issues.
Ben pomphrey handled it all for me very professional with no hassle
Excellant service yet again
Really good customer service help me out massively
Corey was very helpful. Very highly recommended
We have used Global Vans a couple of times, they have always been relatively easy to communicate with and prompt to respond to any problems. Delivery was prompt, only problem we had was that we could not get a silver van quick enough so went with a black one but that was not a major issue for us. Recently we dealt with Marc Pearne, definitely would recommend.
Exceptional service from Cory, from initial telephone enquiry to delivery of my new VW T-ROC took just 14 days. His efficient and friendly advice was second to none and it made the whole process a pleasure to deal with, he is the 'go to' man. 100% satisfied. Well done Cory.
Just Easy!
Marc made my my first leasing experience a breeze, as he took care of all the details and got me a great deal as well. I would highly recommend him and Global Vans if you're looking to lease a vehicle.
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 14th July 2021
I have been dealing with Olivier throughout the sales proses of purchasing our company VAN and he has been fantastic, he has been so helpful now I have recommended another company which we are in the proses of purchasing another. Thank you Olivier.
Very polite & helpful
I found the whole service excellent, David Taylor provided all the information i asked for and guided me through the process. Took delivery of our new Ford Ranger last week. Thank you to everyone at Global Vans.
Dealt with Jack from the start, he got me a good price and has been intouch from start to finish. Very helpful and got me the van I want. Would definitely recommend
Excellent communication from start to finish, Charlie Conway explained everything from top to bottom and helped me make my choice. Will be using them again in the future.
Continously Advertise Vans at prices they cannot supply - Over the past 18 momths I have asked for them to supply a van they advertise and they cannot - The excuse pre pandemic and during MAy to June 2021 was the manufacturers had over quoted and could not make them in time (even though the advert says in stock) and tried again today (July) and guess what - same excuse. I rang them and said what large vans have you got for the £199.99 a month - how much deposit do you need to put and what term - reply was I can't tell you as the engines are all changing and will be September before we know what deals there are??? So I said change the Ad then and they hung up...Utter B****it - Go on to their page select Large Vans - all the Citroen offers advertised they can't do, The Nissan that's in Stock isn't and will be possibly December but not at the price quoted - The Fords??? Nope Not available
Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. We regularly update our website as and when we receive updates from our supplying manufacturers. As widely reported in the press there is currently a UK wide shortage of new vans so our stock levels are changing constantly. If you can not wait for a factory order we would recommending acting quickly on any stock vehicles.
Unbelievable service from jack grant from initial enquiry to completion jack made the whole process effortless. Every query was handled straight away and very efficiently would highly recommend
Good customer service. Highly recommended Global Van.
Not knowing too much about vans I was lucky to get the help of Arjun Shah who pointed me in to the right direct. Once our decision was made the paperwork was quickly put together it was very easy. After the sale and I needed help with accessories Arjun was more than happy to point me in the right direction.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.46 based on 846 reviews