Glasgow Distillery Reviews

Read Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
Excellent product, goods arrived quickly and fully protected in the packaging, would highly recommend
Service from Glasgow Distillery was excellent - all bottles sent a christmes presents dispatched quickly and well-received. Thank you.
Quick delivery and very well packed πŸ‘Œ Great tasting rum Highly recommend.
Whisky purchased as a gift. Personalised label and box added a nice touch.
Always prompt with despatching orders which usually arrive within 7 days
Love the gin, best one we've had! However I still do not have my loyalty points added from my order.
Excellent gin and service!
Exceptional service. Will definitely order again.
We are enjoying the gin and tonic. We had an aperitif on Saturday with olives, breadsticks and pesto. The gin is refreshing and satisfying.
Great products, lovely packaging and speedy delivery. Very well received birthday gift.
Item was delivered quickly, very well packaged and made a very attractive and very well received, present. Thanks very much!!!
Quick service and delivery, lovely whisky, would love to try the 1770
Super quick delivery, well packaged. Great value, can't wait to try.
I ordered a bottle of Rich and Smokey for me plus a Makar gin for my wife. Happy to report we are both immensely pleased with our tipples. They arrived swiftly and safely and I would highly recommend Glasgow Distillery.
Outstanding gin, fantastic prices & super fast delivery
Glasgow Distillery 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Ordered cherry, original and old Tom gin with 2 free tonics with each gin. Delivery came well packaged and all gins were a real treat. Had our own gin festival and our favourite was the original but best gin. Highly recommend plus 15 % discount. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Quick delivery Great gin and quality mixers Love the Cherry gin as refreshing change from original
I've been using Glasgow Distillery since the first release of 1770 whisky. Great service, fast delivery, easy to use order process and of course fantastic products. They're my go to distillery.
I love Makar gin, not all promised mixers have been delivered though.
Gin drinker for 35 years. Makar is the first choice for me.
Glasgow Distillery 5 star review on 19th March 2021