GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

About GEM Motoring Assist:

Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

Very friendly and efficient staff ,great value for money .I have only required to call them out once but they arrived very quickly and were very efficient and got me back on the road very quickly.I would definitely recommend them .
Made enquiry to join.. they called me back promptly and were swift, helpful, polite and more importantly ‘human’ in getting me signed up. So many big organisations just want to close the deal and move on. The lady took her time, was friendly and felt like joining a family rather than a big faceless organisation.
Very helpful and very professional. Helped with right policy. Thanks
Anyone is good at taking peoples money , it is the service when needed what matters
I have been with Gem a few years ago and was very pleased with it then, have been with others since but look forward to being back Wigan.
I am very impressed with GEM, so far. These days it's a refreshing change to call a company and speak immediately to someone. Becky was most personable, helpful and reassuring, explaining and clarifying the options clearly, and answering my questions. The sort of cover I required and described, I learned is called 'Extra', and it was not difficult to choose that option, particularly as it seems to be very good value, albeit at an introductory rate. Coupled with Becky's pleasantness, it was not difficult for me to decide to join GEM rather than make further calls to other companies in order to make comparisons. Paying was easy by debit card by phone. I was recommended to GEM by my girlfriend who joined sometime last year, and I was delighted to learn unexpectedly from Becky that she would therefore receive a £20 Marks & Spencer voucher, for which she will be most pleased. Sensibly, I was given there and then the emergency number in case of problems with text, email or post, even though cover would not start immediately. Owing to my circumstances and to ensure that I received your pack in one form or another, Becky kindly agreed to send both by email and by post. I trust that I won't be needing you, but feel assured in case I do. Kind regards, Stephen Mark Humphreys.
No problems so far.
Have had a previous membership with GEM and only too happy to return to them when the warranty on our car ran out.
The website is very user friendly - easy to follow instructions and in depth information and guidance
Very easy to use website and simple to purchase breakdown cover
Very simple to join on line.
I have just re-joined GEM after years of driving without breakdown cover (we both had new cars and did not feel the need for cover). I chose GEM again as we always received excellent service. I believe they are far superior to any other breakdown companies. Their prices are competitive and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Having seen the reviews I switched from my current breakdown cover to GEM. It was easy and quick to do. As I need to cover a modern and old car, plus a motorbike, the personal cover is perfect for me. I can only drive one at a time so this is the best cover. In the past I had RAC cover but the renewal cost kept rising.
Policy was exactly what was required for UK cover - easy to set up. But then we found that our bank a/c had breakdown included. Advice on cancellation of the policy was helpful and no hassles.
At the moment I have not had to use motoring assist but it is there when I may need it and that is peace of mind for any woman.
So quick and easy to set up a policy online. Much prefer set price for what seems a comprehensive offer compared to others where add ons end up costing so much more.
Easy, pleasant and simple transaction.
Very easy and straight forward application, without all the fuss of other organisations. Very good value for the cover, beats all the opposition. Was recommended by another member when my renewal was due, saved almost double. Have not used the service yet and hope not tom,,
Easy and efficient