GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

About GEM Motoring Assist:

Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

A very good service Frendly operative clear answers to any questions
Only just joined on the advice of a friend but the signing up was easy to do and quick
Needed to get breakdown assistance for my car I my opinion the best value for money was GEM, it gave me everything I needed for my vehicle which I required Hopefully it turns out to be a good decision
Very easy and clear joining procedure.
Recommend by my daughter after 3 yes with you. Service offered looks good.
GEM Motoring Assist are the BEST!!! You can’t get any better than gems. 5 ⭐️
Moved to GEM after 40+ years with RAC. Straightforward registration, award winning service (though I hope I don't have to put it to the test) and much less expensive.
Hi there, very pleased with the way the GEM was explained to me and with the person who dealt with it. Thank you very much, Gill Mold
Very helpful in answering my questions.
Had some questions before purchasing breakdown cover. All my questions were answered. Purchased online but there was an issue with the website. All dealt with very quickly, refunded with no problems and just ordered again over the phone. Credit where it's due, the customer assistance and friendly support I received from Chris Hollings instilled confidence in the service.
A good friend recommended Gem inspired by the Which report and the price . I hope that if I do need to call on their assistance I get the response they guarantee!
Very easy to get the right cover, and not at all confusing & good value, i was a member for a few years when i had to travel a lot with my job, i have decided to renew again now that i am retired .
Renewal was easy and competitive prices.
My AA renewal was due but frightening in price. Checked reviews online & GEM had rave reviews for a fraction of the AA price. I was sold. Really easy joining process. Top marks GEM!!
Well after the AA wanted to RIP a me off I researched and found GEM Why didn’t I find it sooner ??? So far excellent service ( that’s just customer service lady called Chris ) Why did I waste my money with the A A Keep up the good service
So far so good until i break down i cant say anything, apart from customer service is good far.
Excellent fast services
Long time (back in the days of the Guild of Experienced Motorists) since I used the breakdown service, (thank goodness), however it was easy, trouble free and claiming was quick and simple.
I found Gem really easy to join. I feel confident that they will be there when I need them. The only thing when Joining my surname came up as Mr John and my surname is Alton. So it should be Mr Alton. I don't know how that has happened.
I can’t rate them because fortunately I had no occasion to use them. I will say it was very easy to renew my subscription and person who I spoke to was most helpful. Very impressed.
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.69 based on 2,489 reviews