GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist

About GEM Motoring Assist: Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

"quick and easy to join,at a good value price"
"Just a little daunting having to pay upfront upon a call out and reclaim the money which I hope will be simple. Everything else was as simple as it gets on the internet to join, as other advertisements say, no awkward questions so I am optimistic."
"excellent"
"Very happy to be back with GEM after a few years awayHave realised that breakdown included with car insurance is usually not worth the paper it’s written only"
"Simple, straightforward and, therefore, good by most website standards"
"Very straightforward and clear procedure for joining GEM Motoring Assist."
"Great cover for a good price Easy to join on there website Just hope I don’t have to use it, but nice to be reassured that if anything goes wrong you won’t be stuck at the side of the road"
"Brand new to GEM; what will service be like? Will next year's premium go up 70% as the last lot wanted, will I be left in the middle of a freezing Wiltshire by my motorcycle for over two hours. And after crawling through a Kafkaesque system with little 'phone battery left then fixing it myself having borrowed the tools from the trailer guy the RAC hired. Will I stay with them for 24 years like the last lot who let me down with a massive wait every call, even to pay them! (Because everyday is 'exceptionally busy' for them) Or will I be pleasantly surprised? Go on GEM, restore some faith."
"Faultless service by Gem. The fact they cover the household and not an individual car is a fantastic way of offering their service. Far superior to other companies I’ve used. Get on board."
"I used to be with RAC but when the renewal arrived , the cost had increased yet again. I noted that GEM Motoring Assist was the top recommendation with WHICH magazine. After checking out the service and prices online I found the positive reports and price to be very good. I am now a member."
"An extremely quick and simple process of arranging roadside assistance and such good value."
"The web site was very clear and informative. The application process, as a new member was simple."
"Joining was simple, and plenty of information was readily to jand"
"The information was well explained and the joining process was very straightforward."
"Very pleased with the easy and straight forward procedure,1st class service,many thanks."
"How can one possibly review the organisation when cover hasn't even begun? What cretins think this makes good customer service?"
"We have only had breakdown cover with GEM since midnight and so far no breakdowns so a bit difficult to offer an assessment. Setting up cover was quick and simple so full marks on that score."
"will be a member on 1st december. easy to do online. at great price for what one gets. we shall see."
"Very easy to sign up!"
"Only just subscribed so not yet used but reviews look good and almost half price of RAC for family of four."
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.65 based on 1,595 reviews