GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist

About GEM Motoring Assist: Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

"Five star review for ease of membership online."
"Recommended by Which? as top provider so I joined online which was an easy process"
"Very easy sign up procedure and competitive priced"
"Very helpful and prompt service. You knock spots of the RAC who usually cause delays and aren't especially polite! Thanks again, Andrew de Berry I believe it was Diana who assisted me."
"I've just joined so I can't rate the service yet! One niggle I have already concerns the printing of 'what to do if you breakdown' info. It doesn't print cleanly in that the front page is overlaid by part of what looks like the last page."
"My telephone dealings with your office as I applied for membership have been very good."
"I can only rate the enrollment process which was smooth and untroubled ............until the the very last when some sort of failure window appeared , spouting (to me) gibberish. However the process appears to have concluded satisfactorily for all."
"Easy sign up process and great price"
"Filled in on line application in my name with my partner as second named person. Documents issued with no mention of my name and my title transposed to my partners name - who also appears as a second person.. If the cant even get this right it makes one wonder what happens out on the road."
Dear Member,

Thank you for taking the time to review your joining process. I can confirm that the details given on your online application are
downloaded directly into our database, your documents created from that information We do not change them at any point.

We have also received your email and the changes have been made in accordance with your instructions.

Regards, The GEM Team.
"I joined because you were highly recommended by my cousin who was very happy with your organisation."
"Seems to cover all the points needed to take the sting out of a breakdown.Well done"
"We've only just joined Gem and I've been asked to review my thoughts so far. The online joining bit was a doddle; very easy, straightforward and no problems. We joined Gem after our existing provider had increased their charges massively even though we've had many many years without any claims whatsoever. We liked the Gem reviews and their straightforward policy, as well as a realistic price, let's hope it stays that way!"
"Quick and easy to set up"
"Found joining GEM online very easy to do...."
"Very easy and clear instructions"
"Easy to see why GEM is so widely rated as the top service - joining was simplicity itself and no exclusions, no excesses."
"very easy to join"
"So far so good. Service on the telephone was efficient and quick."
"Straight forward to join & easy to understand the cover I purchased. Hope I don't have to use it!!!"
"Very easy to join excellent prices"
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.64 based on 1,482 reviews