GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

About GEM Motoring Assist:

Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

I signed up yesterday for GEM breakdown cover on the recommendation of a friend. The process of signing up online was very straightforward and the price is competitive compared to my previous breakdown cover.
First joined in 1977. Tried someone different last year. Not impressed, so returned. Paula, who took my details again, was charming and helpful
Very impressed with all the explanation and information given when I had a telephone conversation.
Very easy and straightforward
I was a member of GEM about 30 years ago but I let my membership lapse. I have rejoined purely for the breakdown cover. Not had a breakdown in 40+ years but as like me, my cars are getting older, it's an insurance policy.
Not had to call them out yet. Disappointed that the renewal price was higher then the new policy price.
Clear website, easy to buy reasonably priced breakdown insurance
Very simple choice on coverage. Policy documents straightforward. No exclusion of vehicles more than 5 years old was important to me. Mostly 'Excellent' reviews on Trustpilot
I have used them in the past as well. They been very helpful
Complete peace of mind at a great price.
Easy website. Simple straight to the point information. No nonsense Comprehensive cover. great price.
Very easy to set up and great value. Far cheaper than the breakdown cover that insurance companies provide.
Very helpful on phone and volunteered the fact they had an offer on which made my cover cheaper than last year.
Really easy to set up, amazing value when you have multiple cars.
Very easy to choose the policy most suited to us. Joining was also easy to do online. The cost is far less than the R.A.C. and the A.A. both of which we have been members in the past. We think that we have made the correct choice. Time will tell after we have a need to call on their services.
Signed up recently after reading reviews. Easy process.
GEM comes highly recommended from my wife's cousin. I joined after reading up on the website and seeing the benefits. Good service, no hidden charges and they provide all the services I may require for the year.
At the moment just joined all good
I have been with Autoaid for years and chose Gem, not the cheapest, because autoaid have introduced contract changes in an unfair and possibly illegal way, including an annual handling fee an age related limitation and auto renew. These changes were notified in a way that Autoaid must have known would be missed by many customers. I think to change to a contract you have to tell the customer and seek approval it is not sufficient to announce them
Excellent interface and discussion with Chris and am pleased to re join GEM membership with breakdown cover .
EWK.