GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist

About GEM Motoring Assist: Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

"My friend Mr Steve Veysey recommended GEM,so as my current roadside assistance expires this month I thought I would try GEM for myself........so easy to apply this makes me very very happy and using PayPal was an added bonus. Thank you for taking the hassle out of purchasing motoring assistance."
"Easy to register. Not had a breakdown yet so cannot comment further."
"As I had forgotten to renew my breakdown cover, for many months and escaped problems. I checked the "Which" site, and of course, GEM was a best buy!!! naturally I took the advice and renewed. How I managed to forget I cannot imagine, but it is nice to know I was correct in my choice last time, just the renewal slipped my mind. It is now permanently installed on every device, just in case."
"By saving me money"
"all very quick and efficient"
"have not used it yet"
"Simple to join, simple to understand."
"Very good so far Chris was very helpful and explained everything really well"
"Just joined, very easy, great cover at a great price. Rated No1 with WHICH."
"Very easy to navigate web page arrange cover and very competitive price"
"Friendly and efficient on the initial phone call."
"Did not make me Happy. I Have not joined Motoring assist. I was considering it for when my current assistance expires. If you cannot get that right what chance do you have? Godon Knoph"
Thank you for joining as a GEM member. As discussed separately on email, we hope you enjoy being a member and will one day add our breakdown cover to your existing GEM membership. We apologise for any misunderstanding.
"They made me feel very welcome, and were clear and concise regarding every detail of the application to join GEM Motoring Assist."
"I have a three year old car, and although running well, am a bit nervous about going on a long journey without breakdown cover. Having been a happy member before, I am again pleased to be a Gem member."
"I got full cover for a quarter of what the AA wanted from me after 20 odd years of loyalty to the AA"
Louth-Davies
Verified Buyer
"A very pleasant and hassle -free experience. A well informed and well spoken young lady. Made this miser almost glad to part with the bawbees."
"Painlessly"
"easy to use on laptop for a none computer user.would have liked paper documents as dont know how to download"
"Easy website to use, fast & simple. Only thing having to print your own policy papers out useing a lot of paper ."
"Easy, no fuss or complicated forms to navigate. Good price."
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.63 based on 1,275 reviews