GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist

About GEM Motoring Assist: Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Very easy to join. Exactly the cover I was looking for at the best price. Brilliant value. Thanks."
"It was extremely easy to purchase with GEM. All you needed to know was written clearly on their site so there was no need to ask any further questions. Joining was very quick and the confirmation email was sent to me almost immediately."
"Very easy to complete online application with appropriate info and feedback where necessary. Website is well laid out, informative and user friendly."
"I have only just joined and have had no reason to call Gem. Hopefully I never will need to call but time will tell."
"I joined today - great price and the lady who assisted me with a question on the live chat was most informative and helpful!"
"Made telephone contact to sign up for joining. Dealt with efficiently and satisfactorily. Hope your breakdown service is as good!"
"I recently joined gem; I am impressed with the pricing structure; the level of customer service, and the fact that gem have additional services which compliment the core offering.I haven't broken down since I joined gem so cannot comment on experiences related to that right now."
"Fair price for cover, easy application process"
"I have used a well known breakdown service for many years but found that as a loyal customer they were expensive and did not take my loyalty into account. I now have a full breakdown service with yourselves including home start and cover for my wife, the latter two that were not included in my previous cover. The price was therefore very competitive and cheaper. I would highly recommend your company to others."
"Complete breakdown cover, no extras, at a good price."
"Signing up online was simple and seemed to include all of the information needed to make a decision. I will have to wait and see how good the actual breakdown service is, hopefully I won't need it!"
"I became a member after seeing great reviews . Very Easy to join ."
"Best value for money that I could find and the online reviews, (auto express being one of them) had GEM top!"
"Having had enough of several other service providers, their dubious business methods & lack of principled integrity, I found GEM via online reviews. Sign up was very easy, information & cover details were refreshingly clear & to the point, voiding the the necessity for direct enquiries. I am content with my new cover & have far more confidence in what they say they can provide & do should the need arise. The only downside was the lack of a monthly payment plan for those on low incomes; but the policy cost was excellent compared to the AA (twice the cost & some), who wanted in excess of £220 for my cover needs. At this point I can heartily recommend GEM as the best of all such service providers."
"Just sorted my break down cover with them so can not comment on their service as yet. Talked to customer support though about adding my husband and they was helpful to sort it promptly."
"Information on joining and the benefits were clearly laid out and easy to understand. Easy, quick and efficient enrolment - no problems at all."
"Dead easy, thanks."
"Impressive reviews both personal and professional. Easy to understand website and very easy to join. I hope their service is as impressive."
"Very easy clear website, made the joining experience a breeze. Was very happy to be able to have both myself and my wife covered for a extremely competitive price."
"was with them but forgot to renew. like they say brake down and they sort it .no worries"
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.66 based on 1,837 reviews