GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist

About GEM Motoring Assist: Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

"very easy website and a excellent policy with all you need ....Price is right also compared to the others Thanks"
"Very easy to join, very clear. Also discounted at the moment. Very good value, covers my motorbikes, campervan, car, any age, no small print"
"your representative answered my queries and enabled me to compare the services offered by other breakdown company’s and make a decision."
"New member found joining a breeze"
"All very quick service to join on line Thought I would join after been with another provider for over 30 years"
"Very easy online application to follow. Explained everything in detail. Good price for myself and my partner. Everything we wanted. Thank you."
"The process was very simple and easy to understand although I got a message saying my session had timed out. I had to start again but the details already entered were automatically generated again when I started typing."
"Great advice, good price , goodbye GreenFlag"
"Straightforward policies; extensive cover"
"Prevented being happy by recalcitrant computer!!!"
"quick & easy set up"
"I find it the packages offered to comprehensive and did not burn a hole in my pocket. I guess a really honest review of their product would only come once I breakdown and need their assistance (which I hope won't happen anytime soon!). Terms and conditions were clear and simple."
"Easy to sign up"
"After looking at sites for breakdown cover, I found Gem I rang up for information, connected in a 1 Minute lady was very helpful and explained the products. I then went online and and joined. Very pleased with the whole setup Donal"
"Very disappointed that new members are offered a better deal than existing ones - this is not fair"
"Price and presentation"
"I have not needed advice or recovery but very accessible and personal telephone answering."
"Excellent customer service and good value for money"
"the process of buying a policy for three people was so simple"
"it was a very easy and straight forward experience to join with all the information ready and to hand"
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.63 based on 1,222 reviews