GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

About GEM Motoring Assist:

Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

I found signing up online very easy to do and Gem is very informative.
no comments am unable to log in.
Only just joined but staff very helpful and knowledgable through the registration process and great price, many thanks AB.
Site offers a straightforward option of cover available and a fair price in comparison to competitors. Reassuring to see that GEM are rated highly for service standards and (currently) in the top 3.
Joined today having been a member many years ago. Quick and easy online process and much cheaper than other organisations for the same package.
Easy to navigate the site. Product is very comprehensively explained. Looks to be good value for money
I just rang your number and was very nicely assisted and given directions by your rep.
One of the simplest, most straightforward processes to get hold of what appears to be really good breakdown cover.
I signed up yesterday for GEM breakdown cover on the recommendation of a friend. The process of signing up online was very straightforward and the price is competitive compared to my previous breakdown cover.
First joined in 1977. Tried someone different last year. Not impressed, so returned. Paula, who took my details again, was charming and helpful
Very impressed with all the explanation and information given when I had a telephone conversation.
Very easy and straightforward
I was a member of GEM about 30 years ago but I let my membership lapse. I have rejoined purely for the breakdown cover. Not had a breakdown in 40+ years but as like me, my cars are getting older, it's an insurance policy.
Not had to call them out yet. Disappointed that the renewal price was higher then the new policy price.
Clear website, easy to buy reasonably priced breakdown insurance
Very simple choice on coverage. Policy documents straightforward. No exclusion of vehicles more than 5 years old was important to me. Mostly 'Excellent' reviews on Trustpilot
I have used them in the past as well. They been very helpful
Complete peace of mind at a great price.
Easy website. Simple straight to the point information. No nonsense Comprehensive cover. great price.
Very easy to set up and great value. Far cheaper than the breakdown cover that insurance companies provide.
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.69 based on 2,428 reviews