Geek Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Geek Store
Read Geek Store Reviews

About Geek Store:

Geek Store is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Geek Store made you happy
Esta muy bien calidad y precio garantizado. Lo único por lo que no doy las 5 estrellas es por que tarda en llegar a españa mas de 10 o 12 días pero te lo dicen y hay buen seguimiento. Volveré a comprar mas veces.
After seeing the jumper online I thought there was no way it could look that good in real life but it is absolutely awesome! Crisp colours, exactly as it was on the website and delivered fairly promptly so very happy personally!
Geek Store 5 star review on 28th November 2020
It's perfect, I was worried about the quality of the jumper when I ordered it, because I bought it as a gift, but it's so good! I'll definitely get one for myself as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I always buy the geekest? presents from here and I'm never disappointed. Fast delivery - even with pre-ordered items!
Schnelle Lieferung
Just awesome store with good prices and large variety of geekness ❤
Achat reçu dans les délais annoncés et bien emballé, le pull en soi est très confortable et de bonne qualité, en plus d'être fidèle aux images sur le site. Du très bon !
My order arrived quickly and safely, ahead of schedule! Thanks Geek Store!
Everything came in a quick manor all the products were exactly what they were. I had one issue though but it wasnt the sellers fault ive seen this in the product in store so it wasnt to do with them. Not to mention it came from over seas. But overall a fantastic experience and would definitely buy again!
Great products and decent shipping and delivery times (as long as it’s in stock). When my stuff came DHL, there was a problem with the delivery. Box was wide open when I received it, but surprisingly everything was in the box.
Order arrived quick and I am sure my grandson is going to love it
liked something on the site. Ordered it. It got here when they said it would. In this day and age, that's something to write home about in itself. Thanks guys!
They're pretty deece
Supernöjd med mitt köp, jultröjan jag köpte hade supergod kvalité. Jag kommer handla här igen!
Neat merch, reasonable prices. Everything shipped quickly and safely. Happy with my purchase.
The online shop is very well put together with an easy to use interface and a good selection of products. The shipping was incredibly quick and the pins I ordered came in perfect condition. Overall a very pleasant shopping experince.
Package came pretty quick ! :) very satisfied
Geek Store offers excellent pop culture products (I was shopping Christmas sweaters). Price plus shipping was reasonable and product arrived quickly. Would highly recommend!
I like the selection and I do not receive excessive emails.
Great service, delivery was incredibly fast and the product was great quality! Definitely going to shop here again!
Geek Store is rated 4.84 based on 631 reviews