WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
A wise choice, good insurance to go with
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Sarah.
very clear and easy to understand
Hi, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Unnecessary they keep on sending the irrelevant emails such as we are sending refund when the insurance is more then 10 months due, please contact us otherwise we will cancel your policy etc etc. They fixed the box in my car due to which my music stopped working. This is the worst company i have came across in my 8 years of car insurance.
Hi, We do apologise that you’re disappointed with the experience you have had with us, and would like the chance to answer any queries you have. Please feel free to send us a private reply with your details to reviews@wisedriving.com, so we can go over this with you. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Best black box insurer I’ve been with I’ve managed to get over £100 off my premium
Hi, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Very good company . Good service.
I’m very great full to choose your company good price as new drive thanks a lot
Hi Rose, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Sarah.
easy to use the application online. very cheap and convenient
Hi Cristina, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Many Thanks, Sarah.
You have good service!
Hi Branislav, Thanks for the great review! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Really helpful, and easy to understand the policy, I know I am in safe hands with wise driving
Hi Deivid, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Sarah.
I think Wise gives fairness to drivers who are careful when driving by paying them back by reducing their premiums. Myself l have been awarded £59 in 3 months for my good driving since l decided to take up insurance with WISE.
Hi Gilbert, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many Thanks, Sarah.
content was easy to follow and very helpful very happy with the proccess
Excellent and very helpful service.
Hi Steven, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Sarah.
Great customer service also had my Insurance cut down do high driving score
Hi Jack, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many Thanks, Sarah.
The best team
Hi Nicolae Thank you for your kind review, we do appreciate it. Many thanks, Holly
execellent customer service
Hi Abu Thank you for your review, we appreciate. Many thanks, Holly
I can’t access my hints and tips on the app so I don’t know how to improve
Hi Asha Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that. If you would like to email us your information privately, we can take a look into this for you. Many thanks, Holly
Good, This gives more attention to drivers
Hi Tudor Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. Many thanks, Holly
Disgraceful
Hi Liam We are sorry to hear you feel this way. We would like to know why, if you would like to email us more information? Many thanks, Holly
Have sent 3 emails now with no response very poor
Hi, We’re sorry to read you didn’t have a great experience with us - thanks for letting us know. We will handle the issue, and please be assured our main priority is the service we provide our customers. Many thanks, Adam.
I guess my main point of feedback would be having a consistent 96 score which according to them makes me an excellent driver and emailing me with news of a £0 refund on my policy kinda says to me that most people are tying themselves into a contract without knowledge of how much this could cost them.
Hi, we do apologise for your negative experience with us. We’d like to look into this further for you: if you would be happy to send us a private reply with your details, we can investigate further. Thanks, Kathryn.
WiseDriving is rated 3.56 based on 4,092 reviews