Jukes Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance

About Jukes Insurance: Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"I was put onto Zurich insurance ,i did in fact have a claim for a split shower tray which was rejected,this is not an insurance policy ,this is a tidy up after the event policy and pay for your own repairs,had i not been napping this year i would not have renewed my policy and most certainly will not be renewing next year .its a true saying ,you only get what you pay for ,lesson learned !"
Thank you for your feedback and bringing this to our attention.

We are sorry that the insurer's advice was not entirely accurate. We hope that for future issues you contact our office in the first instance so that we can ensure you receive comprehensive advice in the event of a claim
enquiry.

Best regards
Richard Godsall
"Since purchasing the insurance I have never heard from them again , and have not been supplied with any documentation what so ever."
(Home Insurance) -
"Never received an e-mail , never received any documentation, this is the first contact I have had regarding this policy since the day I paid the money. To which, I unable to find anything, I had to purchase a new policy( with a company that sends paperwork out ) last month. Never again."
(Home Insurance) -
"This has been the biggest mistake i have ever made,seem to have three different companies dealing with my claim,ive had insurance for over 20yrs and never ecperienced this sort of service before. I have made a complaint to insurance ombudsman as the service and non proffessionals they employ to carry out the repairs was shocking!!! Cant wait ti may to get new company!!!!"
(Home Insurance) -
We are sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service received following your claim in January. Customer service is very important to us, but we were not aware there was an issue until we were made aware of your review today. The claim was reported to the insurance company, who appointed loss adjusters to deal with the matter. We did phone and email you to confirm this, and asked you to contact us if you needed assistance, but as we heard nothing assumed that all was proceeding satisfactorily. We have contacted the insurers and loss adjusters today, and understand that the problem has mainly been an unacceptable level of workmanship by the contractors (who were appointed by the loss adjusters). We believe that insurers have agreed to pay for the work to be done again by your own preferred contractors, and trust that you will contact us directly if this does not resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

Sincerely