Jukes Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance

About Jukes Insurance: Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

Click Here

Tell us how Jukes Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Great personal service. Nothing to much trouble. Always recommend them."
"I like the personal service. Easy to contact and if I need paper copies of certificates, they're posted out promptly or I can easily collect."
"A really helpful friendly insurance broker. A rare thing, they not only quote a competitive price but are on hand to offer advice if asked. 10 out of 10."
"No waiting in long queues in a call centre to be answered. Always there to answer any questions I have. Feels like a very friendly team. Very happy to stay with Jukes year after year. Thanks"
"Very helpful"
"Very helpful and responsive, very pleasant people to deal with, keen to sort out a better deal if possible."
"An excellent and professional service"
"Always polite pleasant and knowledgeable"
"Hassle free, great prices, professional service, staff take all the worry & stress out of a claim, would never consider going else where"
"Well organised and a competitive quote."
"Jukes insurance have always been helpful and very prompt with their service."
"Very efficient and friendly service. Very competitive prices. Always recommend to others."
"Excellent service As a previous small broker much prefer to deal direct with a survivor"
"Personally I would much rather speak to someone directly than down the telephone and that is why I deal with jukes especially Aaron, he is so helpful and cheerful dealing with my needs, many thanks."
"Been using you for a few years now. No idea how I found you, but i’m Glad I did. I especially am grateful for the change to cheaper policies when renewal times comes around. Thank you for your service!"
"Reliable, professional, friendly helpful staff. Great service"
"Very friendly, efficient staff. Renewing the Insurance was easy."
"I have been with jukes insurance since the original company was set up over 50 years ago. They have always been excellent in finding the best policy for my needs and they deal with any claims very well."
"Excellent friendly and professional service"
"I've been using Jukes for a few years now and found them to offer great customer service as well as finding the lowest price of insurance for my needs."
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.90 based on 667 reviews