Jukes Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance

About Jukes Insurance: Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance made you happy

"staff on the phone very helpfully"
"As i did not have enough time to do my usual research, i was happy with the quote which wad the same as my previous one. That helped alot. The person i spoke to was pleasant which makes a difference."
"First class service. Excellent staff."
"Jukes insurance are local, helpful and if there are any problems they deal with them efficiently. You can speak to an employee who can advise you on what is suitable for your needs."
"easy to deal with"
"always prepared to go the extra mile to obtain a quote that is good for the customer."
"Jukes have been our brokers since 1990, they always work hard to compare policies for us at renewal. A great local company."
"The lady I spoke to was very helpful and changed the details that I requested. The documents were received the following day. Five star service."
"Jukes insurance always provide a professional but very friendly service."
"Found nothing too much trouble. A personal service that all staff understand as opposed to the on-line algorithm that goes “the computer says no”. Would recommend them to friends and family as first choice. If you don’t like the initial quote they try various ways to achieve an acceptable price. Or you can always say no!"
"I have been using Jukes Insurance for in excess of 10 years, I tend to always deal with Arran who I find very helpful and professional. They will always look to get the best deal for whatever I need, car or house insurance. In the one time I have made a claim it was very straightforward and simple, I only made 1 phone call to Jukes and the issue was resolved within 10 working days. Would highly recommend."
"A great personal service with a lovely manner. Good prices and if you need to make a claim, then these guys actually assist! That's when it matters!"
"Helpful on the phone & called me back when they said. Good product."
"An unusual company still providing a personal service and good value, a pleasure to deal with"
"I receive prompt, friendly, and efficient service every time."
"allways excellent service"
"Used Jukes for most of our insurance requirements. Staff always very helpful and more importantly, do what they say they will do (eg ring back). Very happy to recommend."
"friendly and helpfull"
"The staff were very helpful in a stressful situation when we had our accident last week."
"Always helping to get the best deal for my housing and contents insurance."
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.85 based on 310 reviews