Jukes Insurance Reviews

Jukes Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

98% of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

How would you rate Jukes Insurance ?

"Staff are very friendly, helpful and efficient"
"Very good and quick service."
"Had to negotiate my car insurance renewal, as original quote too high. My only gripe would be the decision to close Saturday mornings. I work full time & out of Bromsgrove, so had to deal with over the phone, from work in my lunch break - which was not ideal. It was resolved & I was able to renew again through Jukes."
"Old fashioned values, competitively priced, why use ten words when it can be sail in five"
"I have always found your friendly and efficient service second to none. I have already recommended Jukes to family and friends and will continue to do so. Excellent service, thank you."
"Very dependable, have used their service for more many years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else."
"Usually very good but did call a head 3 weeks before renewal for an emailed renewal quote due to being on holiday at renewal time. Nothing appeared until a last minute on email on Friday afternoon to say my insurance would expire on the Sunday. Apart from that they offer a great service and find great prices for you."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry that we did not respond to your request for an email quote. I can see that we sent a letter 3 weeks prior to renewal as usual but appreciate this was not what you requested. We strive to uphold a high standard of service but will review our processes again for the future. I am glad that we managed to contact you before the renewal was due and thank you for continuing your cover through us. If ever you experience any problems in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards
Richard Godsall
"Very good service,"
"Excellent customer service and keen price..."
"Always friendly and efficient and good value - they provide alternatives to save you the effort."
"Very efficient and competitive"
"knowledgeable and friendly staff, making you feel in safe hands."
"very personable and helpful people."
"Great Service, Staff that understand your needs and are more than pleased to help."
"Friendly and helpful."
"Been using Jukes for numerous years now and always get value for money"
"Worked on my behalf to claim on a motor insurance and helped obtain a new policy"
"Very easy to deal with. Many Thanks"
"Excellent service."
"Wonderful service year on year"
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.85 based on 200 reviews