Jukes Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Reviews

About Jukes Insurance:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance made you happy
extremely helpful
Very prompt
I am self employed and have several different insurances all through Jukes Insurance, I would never go anywhere else, the prices are competitive, they are always on hand to deal with any problem or query efficiently & friendly
Jukes insurance always help me to keep the cost of my insurance within a reason.
Very good service, very polite and help full staff when talking on phone.
Absolutely excellent service, always find the best prices.
I was recommended to Jukes by my son who is a chartered surveyor he’s also found them excellent, we don’t bother looking on a comparison site anymore as we know Jukes will always come out tops.
Excellent customer service
I hadn’t received me renewal documents by email but a call the day before Insurance due for renewal alerted me that I hadn’t updated. Everything was explained and I paid over the phone. Lovely, helpful woman, who put me at ease and supported me.
Thank you for the service you have provided over the last several years. Your Insurance quotes have always been very competitive saving me time and money. I look forward to another several years.
Good service and very help full
I have dealt with many Insurance Brokers/Companies and I can honestly say that Jukes have been top of the lot. All's I wanted to do was to be able to get it done in a cost effective way and the guys nailed it.

Top marks to Tracey and James. Will definitely be using again shortly when my other car is up for renewal and for my business insurance moving forwards.
Brilliant service, offered commercially beneficial options on renewals.
I have chosen Jukes insurance now for nearly 20 years and wouldn't consider changing !
In a recent incident which was no fault of mind a deer ran out on me and the staff at Jukes were amazing couldn't fault them.
You always get a very personal service with these guys . Good value policies suited to your needs. Can’t praise them highly enough!
Always helpful
Excellent service, professional, helpful & very competitive. Deals with all our insurance needs & good to be able to pop in if needed. Used for years.
We have been with Jukes and its predecessors for over forty years, and no plans to change. Always excellent and knowledgeable service from Carol and her colleagues.
Tracy the lady who I dealt with was incredible. She went over and beyond in all corespondent. I have chosen to do more business with her, due to her professional advice.
Great service
We would find it very difficult to write a review that enhances your service as it is already exemplary, thanks very much for a great service would not go anywhere else, staff are all very helpful in every way.
Excellent service and competitive prices
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 1,140 reviews