Jukes Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance

About Jukes Insurance: Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Been with Jukes Insurance for 28 years for our household insurance and similar for our cars. We like to talk to people face to face and know there is always a friendly face and/or voice if needed. Jukes always search for the best price for the cover required. Would recommend with no hesitation."
"Excellent, efficient service throughout our dealings."
"The staff are very helpful and friendly"
"I am very impressed, and never disappointed, with the high level of service provided. Jukes always look for the best provider to suit my ever changing needs. The friendly and efficient service makes arranging insurance, and renewal, very easy and straightforward. I have used Jukes for many years now and always recommend them to family and friends, and will continue to do so."
"Have used them for years. Very hard working reliable staff. Always helpful and available when you need them. Highly recommended."
"Excellent as usual both house and car."
"We have received many years of excellent service from Aaron for both car and house insurance, long may it continue!"
"Been using Jukes for years, always easy to deal with and helpful"
"Always on time, on task and competitive prices.Have always trusted their information and decisions.Have been wirh them for many years not through laziness but because I trust them"
"Just renewed my house and car insurance as I have used jukes insurance for several years they always look for the best one to suit my needs and have my interest at heart thank you"
"Have always received good and safe advice regarding business and home insurance. In short, I trust the team."
"Renewed my car insurance. Polite and friendly helpful service. Would certainly use again."
"Very friendly staff always willing to go the extra mile for you. I have used them for 23 years and will carry on to do so."
"I’ve been doing Business with Jukes insurance for over 16 years and never been disappointed they've always found me the best deals and altered my business cover to suit my needs when I needed it, always friendly and very helpful."
"Always competitively priced. Very helpful advisers on the telephone as well."
"Fab team. Always helpful. Great deals offered."
"I needed insurance you sorted it out . Thank You"
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 635 reviews