Jukes Insurance Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance

How would you rate Jukes Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jukes Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Quick, friendly and professional service without having to wait or go through multiple "menu options". A human being answers the phone directly - enough said""
"took my policy out on-line which was cheap and competitive. I received my papers quickly by email and were lovely to speak to, when I told them that I wasn't moving in the property for a couple of weeks. top notch service"
"This a company we will use again,excellent service"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent customer service, I bought my insurance and everything was emailed to me in great time and I even received a courtesy phone call thanking me for taking the insurance out with them!"
"Switched to Jukes a few year's back as price competitive. Nice that you get a real person who answers the phone promptly and can answer your questions with some expertise. There are probably cheaper options on comparison sites but for the level of service / value have been happy to renew. Have not needed to make a claim so can't comment on that."
"Wonderful service, as always!!!"
"Very pleased with the service they provide"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Within 24 hours of taking out my policy online, I received an email from a real person to welcome me to Jukes. I had a query regarding the policy that was dealt with quickly and efficiently leaving me with the feeling that, should I need to claim, my case would be handled professionally... happy to stay with them again next year if the price is right!"
Steven George
Verified Buyer
"Since purchasing the insurance I have never heard from them again , and have not been supplied with any documentation what so ever."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Never received an e-mail , never received any documentation, this is the first contact I have had regarding this policy since the day I paid the money. To which, I unable to find anything, I had to purchase a new policy( with a company that sends paperwork out ) last month. Never again."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very easy and straight forward to sort out, once the decision to change insurer was made. It's one of the things you need but hopefully don't need to use! Absolutely no complaints here."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very quick and easy to understand service Comprehensive and concise"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"This has been the biggest mistake i have ever made,seem to have three different companies dealing with my claim,ive had insurance for over 20yrs and never ecperienced this sort of service before. I have made a complaint to insurance ombudsman as the service and non proffessionals they employ to carry out the repairs was shocking!!! Cant wait ti may to get new company!!!!"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
We are sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service received following your claim in January. Customer service is very important to us, but we were not aware there was an issue until we were made aware of your review today. The claim was reported to the insurance company, who appointed loss adjusters to deal with the matter. We did phone and email you to confirm this, and asked you to contact us if you needed assistance, but as we heard nothing assumed that all was proceeding satisfactorily. We have contacted the insurers and loss adjusters today, and understand that the problem has mainly been an unacceptable level of workmanship by the contractors (who were appointed by the loss adjusters). We believe that insurers have agreed to pay for the work to be done again by your own preferred contractors, and trust that you will contact us directly if this does not resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

Sincerely

Richard Godsall
Managing Director
customer_service
providing_your_documents
"I was very happy with the information I was provided with,and the customer service was excellent too. I would recommend."
providing_your_documents
"No problems with service , but thankfully had no need to contact or claim so can't comment on that aspect."
customer_service
providing_your_documents
"I chose this insurance because of the price = value for money. No fuss and no hanging on the phone for lengthy periods."
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.38 based on 16 reviews