Jukes Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance

About Jukes Insurance: Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Excellent for insurance been with them 29 years Arron n staff all polite n do there best to get u a good deal"
"Prices held at an attractive cost for me"
"We have had many years of fantastic and helpful service from Jukes and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for insurance"
"Always cheerful, Polite and most important very helpful. Hope to be with them for years to come."
"Have always taken the trouble to search for the best premiums for my business insurance and helped greatly to resolve a recent claim."
"The staff are always helpful and well informed. We have been with them for a long time and have no complaints."
"I have been using Jukes for a number of years and always find them very helpful and professional"
"My family has used Jukes insurance for over 20 years and although I do not live in Bromsgrove I have always insured my vehicles with them. They make the process easy, provide an excellent service. Whenever I have needed their advice they have been polite and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for car insurance."
"Courteous, efficient, quick. Just right!"
"Always such a professional, personal and cost effective way of insuring whatever I want"
"Always good service been with them for over twenty years so that says it all"
"I have been a customer for at least 30 years quite simply because of the awesome customer service provided"
"Very good professional service; way beyond internet comparison sites. Jukes understand the fine detail for practical home & contents cover."
"polite,friendly, helpful, spoke to two members of staff comments apply to both"
"Brilliant service as per usual! Arrans a star"
"Good service ,would rather speak to smaller company like Jukes than bigger Insurance company. Always very helpful."
"Have used Jukes insurance for 20 years. Car, home and for our business. Staff are amazing, really helpful."
"Staff good to deal with and efficient. Service excellent. Competitive."
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.88 based on 502 reviews