Go Girl Insurance Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,268 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
AVOID! Very dissappointed! Go Girl was cheapest on Confused.com - I paid the deposit then they wanted further documents proof of address etc. Result: they increased the price by £2,272.84.!! DEFINITELY UNBELIEVABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE! I stopped immediately being insured by them on the 20th day and I want to have my refund back for the remaining 10 days!
Hello, thank you for your feedback and I note that you have also left a review under another site. Sorry to see that you have not had a positive experience. We have found your policy and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Absolutely appalling. Avoid like the plague. Con merchants and liars. Incompetent staff who lie to cover their mistakes and as a result my niece has had her claim refuted
Hi Tania, we are sorry to see this review. We would like to investigate this further. Please could you send your niece's policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Currently being quoted £45 administration fee for cancelling a Go girl policy. Seems an extortionate figure. They consistently failed to reply to my queries via telephone call and email over two weeks. Then if you reply on here to the patronising automated reply they send to every negative review they will still just ignore you. Appalling customer service from Gogirl, please buy elsewhere!
Hi Lesley, Thank you for the review and your comments. In order for us to investigate this further and to locate your policy we will need a policy number or vehicle registration sent to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk.
I originally took out an insurance policy paid a deposit and asked if I could change the insurance policy to a new car and was told I couldn’t do that so within the space of 3 weeks I was asked to pay two deposits. I was unhappy with this and called to see if there was anything they could do and I have never been spoken to in such a horrible degrading manner. I am absolutely disgusted at the service and being a 17 year old girl did not deserve to be spoken to the way I was
Sorry to see this review. We would like to investigate this further. Please could we trouble you to send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Worst insurance company we had to deal with. Avoid them at all costs.
We are sorry to see this review. Please can you send your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will look in to this for you. Many thanks.
After setting up a new policy we found a mistake in the details, which when corrected resulted in a premium rising by over 200% so asked to cancel policy before it had even started. GoGirl insist on charging £45 for taking payment but doing virtually nothing else, which they cannot justify and we believe is completely unreasonable. Next stop The Financial Ombudsman and various other websites to highlight how unfair they are.
Sorry to see this review. Please can you send your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will look in to this for you. Many thanks.
We purchased a Go Girl car insurance recently. A month later we received an email stating that the policy needed amendments. After telephoning I was told by the unprofessional sounding young woman that she needed to review my previous calls. A week later none of my emails had been answered. I then received notification that as the queries hadn't been resolved the policy would expire that day. I telephoned and was told there was an incorrect license date and a further £478 was required. I found an alternative policy and asked Go Girl for a full refund and confirmation of this. I do not recommend GO Girl, their call handlers appear very unprofessional and inexperienced, and there is zero customer service. Unfortunately there isn't an option to submit a zero score.
Hello, sorry to see this review. If you would like to drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with you policy number or vehicle registration then we will look into this. Many thanks.
Absolutely awful experience with Go Girl. After receiving an email saying they had found the policy I had purchased needed to be amended, I telephoned (this can take days to reach a human). The very unprofessional sounding young woman said they needed to review previous calls and would call me back. A week later and they hadn't, nor had they replied to several emails either. I still had no idea what the apparent problem was or if the policy was valid. Then I received an email stating the policy would expire the same day as the query hadn't been resolved! A further phone call and I was told there was an incorrect driving license date and they required a further £478. I asked for a full refund and written confirmation. I found a more competitive policy. Needless to say I have not received any notification of my refund from Gogirl as yet. Completely inefficient customer services. I found Go Girl consistently unprofessional, inefficient and disrespectful of their customers. I do not recommend them, and strongly advise potential customers to look elsewhere. Unfortunately there isn't an option to submit a zero score.
We are sorry to see this review and would like to look in to your comments. In order for us to investigate this further please can you send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk?
Zero stars from me complete robbing company I applied online for Insurance to cover me for work even had a drop down menu with fast food delivery driver I bought in good faith believing I was insured and after the 1st payment of 140 and the initial deposit of 350 they rang me up and cancelled my policy as they do not cover for doing deliveries even though I'd sucesfully purchased online they won't give me my money back either around 500 and even give me a cancellation date the day after the next payment was due I decided I'd cancel the direct depot and was horrified to hear from my bank by text they had set the direct debit back up without my permission I had to ring the bank who advised me they were in breach of the direct debit guarantee and I would be refunded if they were to take anything and the bank would then take it further. In my opinion complete rip off of a company and all they want is as much money from you as they can get without providing a proper service stay well clear.
Sorry to see this review. Please can you email your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this? Many thanks.
At the initial incident everything went smoothly. However poor communication between departments meant I was getting regular calls to ask where my car was taken. I was told different things by different people and no one seemed to know what the other had done or said. With loosing my car I was unable to get a courtesy car so had to pay for one myself which I have no way of getting the £300 back. Overall a complete sham of a company stay clear!!
Hi Sophie, We are sorry to see this review. In order for us to investigate this further please could we trouble you to send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Stay away!! Cost us £200 for a month. Due to circumstances we changed car, then realised we could get insurance for a lot less! Cancelled with this company, 2 days later a payment went out but no refund as already been requested! Lost deposit, this was very high for a deposit! Waste of time.
called 5 times emailed once to renew my policy no answer because policy had lapsed as they would not answer my calls had to pay and £25 what a disgrace also had one cheeky advisor maybe this is a way of getting extra money from each policy holder ????
Sorry to see this review. We would like to investigate this. Please can you send your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Hidden excess. If you're are under 25 do not insure with go girl, they have a hidden 'young driver excess' which is an extra £200 on top of your compulsory and voluntary excess
Hi there, sorry to see this review. If you would like to email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or claims reference then we will look into this for you.
""AVOID! Very dissappointed! Go Girl was cheapest on Confused.com - I paid the deposit then wanted further documents proof of address etc. Result: they increased the price by £2,272.84.!! DEFINITELY UNBELIEVABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE! I stopped immediately being insured by them on the 20th day and I want to have my refund back for the remaining 10 days!
Hi there, sorry to see this. If you would like to drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with you policy number or vehicle registration then we will look into this for you.
I'm 17, Only had my insurance set up for 4 days, had to cancel as never purchased car.... would have cancelled sooner but my grandad was rushed into hospital as seriously ill and they still charged me £45 cancellation fee, try to disputed but Laura said should have read the T&C's. No compassion... def not recommend. Service apauling
Hi there, sorry to see this review. If you would like to drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration then we can look into this for you.
Having waited a considerable amount of time listening to an automated answer service telling me how you value my custom I was eventually greeted by one of your customer service girls (Ms Elisabeth) who clearly would rather have been somewhere else than answering my query. A lack of interest on your part to assist with my amendment to our policy and I have cancelled the policy ( I am so incensed I have taken a £200 hit on that decision. - so that £200 for insurance on a car that has not been driven. Suffice it to say I will not be making any recommendations ) regards (policy nr. 666670240434 RG14 7PY)
Sorry to see this review. Please be advised we will be looking in to this and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss. Many thanks.
Appalling service as soon as you have a claim. Cheap and nasty
Hi Sean, Sorry to see this. In order for us to investigate your comments please can you send the policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk?
We had a quote which we decided to go for as our son had just passed his test. We managed to get the start date wrong and needed to change it. From the terms and conditions I was expecting a £25 admin fee, fair enough our mistake, but the total to change it ran to over £80! Did it really cost them over £80 to click a couple of buttons and send an automatic email? Just greedy!
Hi Richard, Sorry to see this review. Please can you send the policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will look in to this? Many thanks.
Worse company ever... take your money then cancel your insurance. By time you get hold of some one its too late. This company cost me 300 pound... for not even 4 weeks insurance. They had my no claims prof. As well... RIP OFF COMPANY!!!!!
Sorry to see this review. Please can we trouble you to send your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can investigate this?
Worst service I have ever received. A fence blew into our car and the owner admitted full liability. Go Girl took our excess and then refuted our no claims bonus to the next insurance company. We have been fighting them for 6 month and had to get financial ombudsman involved. They are now the underwriters for Swinton who we are now with and are making live as hard as possible. DO NOT USE this company.
Sorry to see you are experiencing problems. In order for us to investigate this please can you send your Go Girl policy reference or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 3,268 reviews