Go Girl Insurance Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,269 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
My son had a bad experience in the process of getting insured with this outfit! One nasty call centre lady, (others nice and helpful), charging £45 for minor changes BEFORE he was even insured (a married name change for an Aunt and my middle name incorrect), asked for start date to be 20th and they started IMMEDIATELY that way they get several days extra payment!! I just hope to God he never has to make a claim! (Anon as I dont want them to flag his name).
We are sorry to see this review and thank you for the feedback. In order for us to investigate this further we would require a policy number or vehicle registration emailed to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Thanks in advance.
Go girl is a great insurance company and the process is simple and straight forward intil you need them. For becoming unemployed they have demanded £1000 for change of occupation and you do not feel protected by the company what so ever once something goes wrong.
Sorry to see this review, Please can you email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration. Many thanks.
I thought go girl was good two. For six months in fact. Until a week after I paid February’s payment was told everything was upto date with my account 8 days later the police was pulling me over for having no insurance. GOGIRL CANCELLED MY POLICY. They say I missed a payment back in september so they cancelled my policy.I have sent proof that I haven't missed one and still no reply gross misconduct! !!!!!
Hi Susan, Sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Many thanks.
GOGIRL HAVE CANCELLED MY CONTRACT AFTER 6 MONTHS. SAYING I DIDN'T PAY A £140 PAYMENT BACK IN SEPTEMBER 6 MONTHS AGO.I EVEN SPOKEN TO THEM THIS MONTH CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND PAID FEBRUARY’S PAYMENT AN NOTHING WAS SAID. 2 WEEKS LATER THIS HAS HAPPENED I HAVE EVEN SENT PROOF I PAID MY PAYMENTS AN STILL ITS NOT GETTING SORTED OUT . THEY ARE FRAUDS.!!!
NOT VERY GOOD AT ANSWERING THE PHONES
Hi, We are sorry to see your review and apologise if you haven't managed to speak to us. If you could send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, we will arrange a call back. Kind Regards
Had a problem with my previous insurance company, as I was late getting my 2 years no claims bonus and they forced me to pay almost £260 otherwise they would cancel my insurance and even though I have now proved my 2 years no claims, they are withholding my funds from me and coming up with different questions of information that they want to ask me and it’s come to the point where I am going to take this further and complain!
Hi Rhys, Sorry to see this review. Please send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate this. Many thanks.
I wouldn’t even give 1 star, a false claim was made against my daughter, this company has done NOTHING to support us, have ignored evidential photos and have paid out on the illegal claim! Disgusting and appalling, I will be taking this to the ombudsman!
Hi Ann-Marie, In order for us to investigate this further please can you send a policy number or claim reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
Rude staff not willing to listen and wanting to talk over you. Poor contact. Shocking company.
We are sorry to see this review and would like to look in to this. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Ripped off my daughter but got a decent result from ombudsmen.
Absolutely terrible customer service policy was cancelled at the end of the month my payment was still taken and I still haven’t received my re fund 2 weeks later
Sorry to see this review. Please can you send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will look into this for you. Many thanks.
JUST BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S LEGIT!!! MASSIVE LESSON LEARNT WITH THIS COMPANY!! Got insurance out with go girl on my first car after being with a different insurer for a year. Purchased a different car and changed over vehicles over the phone along with other details including informing them that I am no longer a student I am working now and will be using the car to get to work and back, fully comp, courtesy car, I made sure I had the lot. Unfortunately I got into an accident a little over 3 months later (March 2015), when it came to the claims Go Girl where no were to be seen. I had not received any paper work or emails from them upon signing up for the insurance, which I understand I should have chased up, but seeing as my direct debits were coming out fine I thought all was well...however they informed me after reporting the accident that I was not entitled to a courtesy car as my vehicle was a write off even though I had added courtesy car as an extra and I had been paying the extra £25 a month for it!!! They also informed me that I was not covered at the time of the accident because I did not have commuting on my policy as the accident occurred whilst I was coming from work EVEN THOUGH 3 MONTHS PRIOR I HAD CHANGED ALLLL OF THAT.   Go Girl literally dropped me and my case without an apology what so ever! The guy who was apparently the manager even laughed at me on the phone when I cried after he told me "you're all alone on this one love". I then had to carry on paying the insurance policy until it ended 5 months later though the vehicle was sat somewhere in bits! I lost my job, ended up in a financial mess and suffered injury due to the accident resulting in 7 months of physiotherapy and acupuncture. I was put into such an emotional turmoil by the situation, luckily through advice from someone in passing 2 weeks after the accident I contacted a company called Accident Exchange, who were professionals (unlike these thieving *insert whatever word/s comes into your mind*)they took my case on. The case lasted 2 years of back and fourth, with Go Girl refusing to intervene or show any support or communication and a total of £78000 in hire cars! Oh I loved driving brand spanking new Mercs, BMWs, Audis, Golfs and Fords. But the stress of having car change overs every 3 months and paranoia of damaging a vehicle that doesn't belong to you definitely heavily outweighed the joys of driving around in fancy cars! All these were charged to the third party. A split second choice of choosing Go Girl on confused.com caused me and my family so much difficulty and stress. Everyday I wished I had gone for a proper company. Unfortunately like every other incompetent and dodgy insurance company out there Go Girl took the easy way out! They knew the case would be hard going and did not want to be involved.  I tried to make a complaint to the management but my complaint was just dismissed and again I was laughed at.   Be very weary if you go with this company, do all your homework! Bite the bullet, pay the extra and go with a known legitimate company.
Hi Annabelle, We are very sorry to this review. We have managed to locate your policy and will arrange for someone to contact you. Kind Regards.
Cancelled my policy within 45 minutes of taking it out online, 5 days before the policy was due to start, and well within the 14 days cooling off period - they charged me £20. I was told they were doing me a favour as they would normally charge £45. I cannot see how this can be legal.
Hi, We are sorry to see your review. Please can you email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number, so we can look into this. Kind Regards
STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY THEY SCAM THE LIFE OUT OF PEOPLE. THEY CANCELLED MY CAR POLICY WITHOUT TELLING ME...GIVEN THREE DIFFERENT STORIES TO WHY IT HAD BEEN CANCELLED. SPOKE TO 3 MANAGERS AND 4 CALLHANDLERS WHICH ALL WERE VERY CHEEKY AND RUDE 7 HOURS LATER AND I FINALLY GET THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR THEY WERE TO FAULT.. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, We are very sorry to see your review. Please can you email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number, so we can look into this. Kind Regards.
my son involved in none fault accident go girl canceled his insurance and wont sort the problem out they have caused DONT USE GO GIRL AS THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND SPEEK DOWN TO YOU WHEN TRYING TO SORT IT OUT VERY RUDE AND HAVE RECORDINGS OF THE CONVERSATIONS AVOID AVOID
Just canceled my policy. I have to give it to GoGirl for training some excellent robots. When calling through you almost think you're talking to a actual person, then 10 seconds in you realise that its just AI (i should drop the 'I' in AI though ;-) ) been a customer for over a year. Really bad experience. each time i called in i had to double check i didnt call a nigerian 'prince' because all they want was money. PS, their 4 star rating on this website is bull. This is the only place they have a 4 star rating. Every where else its 1 maximum 2 stars.
Hi Dexter, We are sorry to see your review. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number, so we can look into this. Kind Regards.
AVOID AVOID AVOID without doubt the worse company I’ve ever had the displeasure of dealing with.the customer service is appalling if only I’d taken time out to read the many bad reviews I’ve come across on line I wouldn’t be in this situation now.irs very much a company that is only interested in your money and not you as a customer
Hi, We are sorry to see this review. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number and we will look into this. Kind Regards.
Was in a car accident and absolutely NO fight was put up for me from this insurance and I lost everything. I’ll be making sure everyone knows how untrustworthy this insurance company really is. Disappointed is an understatement.
Hi, We are sorry to see this review and would like to look into this. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number. Kind Regards.
Dear Mr Carter, I am writing to complain about the unacceptable business practices your company has and more seriously the rude and patronising female Manager called Jamie in your Romford Customer Service Office. My wife took out a policy with you only today, in fact less than 12 hours ago and at the time as we have both been subject to identify fraud we selected that we were not prepared to provide our driving licence details which your system accepted. 2 hours ago we received an email asking us to provide those details which we are not prepared to do for the advised reason so rang to cancel the policy. Here the problems and totally unacceptable behaviour of the person we spoke to dwarves even the sharp and unethical business practices your company and I think it would be of great benefit if the call was downloaded and listened too and Jamie advised that as a manager her behaviour was patronising and unprofessional and does your companies already shabby reputation no favours. When advised that I was not prepared to provide my driving licence details she advised I could cancel and that there would be an administration fee. When I challenged that how could this be the case as the policy was less than 12 hours old and you had failed to honour the quote that was accepted after we had refused to provide our driving licence details she then continued to talk over me without even listening to what I was trying to say. You will here from the call Just how unacceptable that call was and it was only when I requested to speak to a manager did she advise she was one and that no I couldn’t speak to anybody else. You will hear from her voice she is cocky, rude and patronising which I know the Financial Ombudsman takes a dim view of and if she is actually a manager and you condone her behaviour I can’t think that your attempt to list on the stock exchange is going to go well if customers are still subjected to the type of behaviour she has just shown to me. I request that you refund me in full and also refund the administrative fee that Jamie insisted that we pay without listening to what we had to say and for the absolutely shocking customer service that she provided. If the fees in full are not refunded nor do you address my complaint against the false information that you provided that my driving licence details would not have to be provided when the policy was being taken out via the Internet I will take my complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service where I will seek further compensation to cover my costs and time which I will invoice you for at the rate of £100 plus vat per hour. So far this evening I have spent over 1 hour on this matter when I have better and more important things to do but as a gesture of goodwill on my part I will not charge you for but rest assured further communication caused by your failure to deal with this matter will be charged at the advised rate. I also wish to have a written apology for the absolutely shocking way I was spoken to and constantly talked over by Jamie the Manager and an assurance that your online service will be clearer that if a driver does not want to provide their drivers licence and you accept that at the time of purchase it cannot be changed at a later date. I am aware that you have up to 8 weeks in which to respond to this complaint but as a courtesy I will expect an acknowledgement of my complaint within 2 working days and an estimated time as to when any response to my complaints will be received. Yours sincerely Keith Owen
Dear Mr Owen, We are sorry to see your review. This is being looked into and we will be in contact shortly. Kind Regards
Go girl a Con artist took out policy on the 10th November cancelled 12th November paid deposit of £286 they said they will refund £164 I argued how can that be, he went back and said they will only take back £45 pounds cancellation fee for Just 2 days, I even had to produce a bank a statement to show they took the money what company does that. I have never had such a experience with any insurance company please do not insure with them they are cheap but they have an a gender to get you in once you on they take more money than you think. please don't do it.
sexist company
Hi, We are sorry to see your review. If there is anything we can assist with, please send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk Kind Regards
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.4 based on 3,269 reviews