Go Girl Insurance Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,268 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
I have been with Go Girl since January this year, recently my Citroen C1 broken down and I forced to change my car, In the interest of keeping the premium down and to incur to much charges I found the same type of car, Peugot 107, same size engine, same seats, same shape, same category of insurance but different colour 2 Years younger. I have rung a few insurance companies whom advised that they would have only charged an admin fee of £25 But NO Go Girl charged a £150 for another 6 months. What a con. Thanks for nothing GO Girl
Hi Stephen, We have also received this review via a different review site and have responded to you. Please send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Many thanks.
If I could rate them a 0 I would. Called to find out about my renewal quote, greeted by a rude call handler, unclear advice and confusion through lack of communication on the company's side. I was also given three completely different prices (£823, £954 and £1067) and no one could tell me why. Decided to go with another insurer and save myself the hassle of dealing with GoGirl. Avoid at all costs!! Nothing but hassle with them!!
Hi Ashleigh, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate. Please can we trouble you to send your policy reference or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Poor service. I insured a car, sent all the documents off required to drive. I had an international licence. When it came to renewal time, they demanded a UK licence even though my international licence had been fine previously. They cancelled my insurance even though DVLA stated he could drive in the UK. They happily took my money though.
Hi There, Sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Thanks in advance.
Well If I can give less than a star I would do I got my policy on an international license with a reasonable premium At the last month of my policy I got my UK license and when I called to update my license the changed my premium and charged me extra 245 £ with no options what so ever And If I refused this premium I am not insured and My policy is not valid till I pay this amount which left me powerless Very bad experience when you call to update your license to a full UK which means that you are more qualified and more competent in your driving and then you find that you need to pay 245 pounds or you are not insured I am not going to renew or have a policy with this company again
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review. Please send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Many thanks.
Very happy to take your money but when it came to an accident they were terrible
Sorry to see this. If you would like us to look into anything please feel free to drop us an email with your details to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk thanks
Got provisional cover for my daughter then 15 days later she passed her test. Premium shot up from £1000 to £3500 and because over the 14 days cool off, they would not refund the £170 deposit so a couple of hours driving cost me quite a lot.
Hi David, We are sorry to see your review. Please can you send an email with your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can investigate this. Kind Regards
ferhan ismail
Warning, ladies! They are crooks: we called them to change our home address and they decided that they needed to charge us an extra £800 (plus a 200 deposit) on top of the extortionate price that I’m already paying, to do so. GoGirl: They protect your handbag while they steal from your bank account. This is absolutely shocking.
Hi Pauline, Sorry to see this review. Please send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Many thanks.
Just now Terrible customer services Terrible customer services, rude staff and extortionate prices for a late payment. Double what banks charge. Their staff refused to offer me any assistance and even went so far as to argue with me. Cannot wait till the policy expires and I do not have to use them again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.....
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate. Please can you send us a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
Shockingly bad customer service at every stage, rude and/or inept callcentre staff. The cheap insurance wasn’t worth the hassle. Following a formal written request to change my address - to which I received a response - I have found out today that Go Girl failed to update my address details 9 months ago. They the informed me that as a gesture of goodwill they would commence the increased payment as of next month only, when in fact all risk factors had gone down. The rep I spoke to had the demeanour of a surly 15 year old hauled in front of the headteacher to explain why she had cigarettes in her school bag. When I asked to speak to her superior I was told she was the manager. Shockingly bad, I will never use this company again.
Hi Laura, Sorry to see this. We have also received this review on a different review site and have responded to you. Please can you send us a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Poor service ,inadequate staff ,worst company to have an insurance with .Stay well clear
Hi Tracey, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your concerns. Please can you email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number and we will investigate. Thanks in advance.
I had been with go girl for 5 years and had no problems with them until I actual needed to use them because of an accident I was in. Not only did they not do a single thing to help me while my car was out of use they used to take money and change things about my policy without informing me. My accident occurred 200miles away from home and resulted in my car door being ripped off, meaning the whole side of my car was exposed to the elements while it was heavy snow this spring. I could not return home for 4 months (1. as i didn't want to leave my car unsecured in the middle of nowhere and 2. i had no way home as i couldn't drive my car) while i saved up enough to buy a new car door and have it fitted. They didn't even help me arrange a pick up to take me the garage to to get the door fitted. I had to drive my car with no door to the garage. Not a hint of care for the customers. This accident happened in March and i have still not received anything regarding the outcome, the only reason i found out they changed no claims was because i was trying to apply for new insurance with a different company. Basically, I wouldn't recommend using this insurance company, the low price may be very appealing at first but there's a reason they're so cheap because they don't actually do anything to help when you need them.
Hi There, we are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. In order for us to locate the correct policy please can you send your policy number or claims reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards Gogirlfeedback.
Absolute money grabbing idiots! Taking money from my sister for a claim when no claim was made! Then refusing to let her have it back! I’m going to plaster this on every site to stop other poor people falling into the trap of using this pathetic company!
Hi Reece, Please can you send your sister's policy number or claim reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Many thanks
Extremely poor communication skills with those on the phone failed to explain what was an acceptable form of proof for no claims bonus and then wanted to charge me extra due to miscommunication tried to say "my best options" although neither benefited me so unfortunately cancelled my policy and found a new provider
Hi Billie, We are very sorry to see your review. Please could you send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can investigate this further. Kind Regards.
This company is absolutely useless did a quote on Tuesday and phoned to take the policy to be told phone back on Friday as it would cause problems having 2 policies on 1 car if they overlap I asked if this would be the price I pay when I phone back and was told yes and was even sent this in an email .... so today they now won’t honour this quote and after lengthy conversations with them today they told us we had to do another online quote, tuesdays quote was £1097 today’s quote is £1972 this now leaves my daughter uninsured and unable to get to work until this is resolved after being told to leave it till the day her other insurance runs out so thanks a lot go girl ... oh and I had to say I recommend this company as it would not let me post to say I did not recommend which I do not in any way ... we have all the emails to prove this as well but this company still won’t honour what they initially agreed I’ve only left 1 star as there is no option to leave non
Hi there, I am sorry to see that you have been unhappy with our service. If you would like to drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your details then we will look into this for you.
Trying to call to get insure witj new quotation Been a week calling and emailing No one picks up call Email not reaching Hopefully some one will contact in 24 hours or will go to another provider
Hello there, sorry to see this. If you still need some assistance please feel free to drop us an email at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your details and we will arrange a call back for you.
You get what you pay for! Firstly they don’t answer the phone. Secondly, they can’t get payment details correct. Even when you tell them they’ve got it wrong they won’t correct it. Then they call to say your payment can’t be made. My advice - pay more and get better service elsewhere
Hi Jon, Sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can investigate? Thanks in advance.
We inadvertently entered an answer incorrectly when purchasing insurance. We called first thing the next morning to explain. We were told the updated details would increase the quote by £85 or there is a £45 cancellation fee. We explained that by inputting the new details the quote is only £5 more on their site, and others (we initially sent them one of these quotes but we had slightly different details pre entered - however when exactly the correct details went through it was still just £5 more). The lady dealing with us said she couldn’t do any more, and gave us corporate speak culminating in “being fair to our customers” hmm... the supervisor we subsequently spoke to reduced the cancellation fee to £25 - we had 11 hours cover for a car we haven’t collected yet! I found them inflexible and unable to come away from policy and process to common sense. Suffice it to say both their new quote and City insurance were only £5 more - and of course we wouldn’t choose Go Girl - why not keep a customer happy Go Girl??
Hi There, Thank you for the review and feedback. Apologies to hear that the issues were not resolved to your satisfaction. We would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk?
I'm very disappointed with this company services.Apart of the fact that I had to wait on the phone 30 min twice until somebody bothered to answer the girl I was speaking to was very cheeky and I got no support in finding a solution in solving my policy issues. I paid 11 months insurance for my car. At the beginning of October I received an email that the policy is due to renewal so I sent an email in which I asked for cancelling the renewal of the policy due to selling the car. I kept paying for the insurance so I won't loose my no claim bonus and now she said the policy needs to be cancelled... 6 months paid in vain and at the end to be cancelled in the last month??? I offered myself to paid for the last month so I can get my no claim bonus and she said nothing can be done that the policy will be canceled and I lost my no claim bonus.. very disapointing and frustrating
Hi Alexandra, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you experienced difficulties getting through initially and for the customer service issue you have mentioned. We would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you email us with your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
No one knows how to answer the phone
Hi There, Sorry to see this review and to hear you have been experiencing difficulties getting through. If you have not yet managed to get through please do not hesitate to email us with your policy number and contact number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 3,268 reviews