GardenSite Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend GardenSite

About GardenSite: Established in 1999, GardenSite has been selling thousands of gardening products online for over 18 years, and the family-owned business has been within the garden industry since 1952 - Assuring you that their expert advice, customer service and product knowledge is trustworthy and valuable. That's why so many customers choose to buy from GardenSite each and every day and why you'll find real and honest reviews right here on their Reviews.co.uk profile page.

The online garden centre boasts thousands of home and garden products ranging from garden sheds, greenhouses, pond pumps and supplies, fish and aquariums, garden furniture and structures, barbecues, outdoor lighting and much more. So whatever you need for your garden, GardenSite will most certainly stock it!

customercare@gardensite.co.uk

Tell us how GardenSite made you happy

"Good service, fairly quick delivery. The delivery chap was extremely helpful and took the shed through to where I was going to build it. The shed was typical flat pack and, as such, I had to raid my screw collection to complete the build, not enough in the packet. Good solid shed once built though, quite happy with the result."
"They listened to my requirement , double checked sizes etc and delivered when promised . Excellent customer service. Thankyou"
"Item delivered very quickly. No problems."
"Originally asked a question which was quickly replied to. Item was purchased & i was contacted by phone regarding delivery. This was arranged to my satisfaction. Item was delivered when stated. I can't review the product as it's not yet been put together."
"The website was easy to navigate, and we found the prices very competitive. Our order was delivered on the agreed date with no issues, so overall we were very happy."
"Brilliant item simple and easy to put up 20 minutes and it was complete. Would definately recommend"
"advertised 10 > 14 days for delivery, so far waited 20 days,just been told another 7 days to wait, not very good at all....will not use again"
"Excellent product, better than expected and very good value for money"
"Order no 281516 We are absolutely delighted with the wishing well I ordered , it came well packed on a pallet, and was very easy to put together, and looks great in our garden . One very happy customer"
"The article ordered was delivered on time, with no fuss. Thank you."
"Started out with delayed delivery. Supplied poor quality Rowlinson shed. Customer service cumbersome. Complaint response inadequate. Do not recommend Gardensite as an online retailer or Rowlinson sheds if you are looking for a robust product."
We are disappointed at receiving a one-star review as we have endeavoured to resolve a problem that we believe occurred due to the shed being inadequately anchored and not as you suggest sub-standard in any way.

From our records, I see that you contacted us to say that your shed had blown over and asked why this had happened. Following an initial apology, we reviewed the photographs that you sent and
concluded that, as you live near John o'Groats in the north of Scotland, an area well known for high winds and bad weather, particular care should have been taken to anchor the shed to a solid base.

In these circumstances it is clear that we cannot accept liability, as the shed that was delivered was entirely "fit for purpose" but evidently not adequately anchored when assembled. Therefore, it is entirely reasonable that we did not accede to your request for a replacement shed or free parts, but we have offered to supply replacement parts that are chargeable.

As a 60 year old business, we have always stressed the importance of customer care, and I am distressed that potential customers may see your unwarranted negative review. However they need only see the vast majority of positive feedback that we receive to be reassured regarding the products and excellent service we offer.

Kind Regards,
David Coton / Partner.
"Highly recommended company. Product as described, speedy delivery."
"quick and efficient service and delivery"
"When I telephoned to book my items the operator was very helpful. I initially placed my order, but then decided to add on a further item. The operator was very helpful with this and amended my order with no problem. All items were delivered together and quickly."
"Ordered a solar powered pond which arrived very quickly and was nearly £10 cheaper than online sites. Very good seller."
"Good price, quality product and delivered on time. Really happy with the service."
"I hadn't been able to find an impeller for my Blagdon 5 in 1 pond pump anywhere until I found one here. First time I had used GardenSite but it won't be the last. Impeller arrived very quickly and we have seen some pond nets on the site we haven't seen anywhere else which seem just what we need."
"Good service"
"The item I bought was impeller for a garden pond pump. It was for my grandson, service was good, happy grandson happy me. Thank you."
"Thank you to David and the team @ Gardensite. Very generously donated a prize to our fundraising charity in aid of Mind UK. This is the 3rd time you've helped such a worth cause. Thank you once again :) from at all Team Hickton"
GardenSite is rated 4.36 based on 121 reviews