GardenSite Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend GardenSite

About GardenSite: Established in 1999, GardenSite has been selling thousands of gardening products online for over 18 years, and the family-owned business has been within the garden industry since 1952 - Assuring you that their expert advice, customer service and product knowledge is trustworthy and valuable. That's why so many customers choose to buy from GardenSite each and every day and why you'll find real and honest reviews right here on their Reviews.co.uk profile page.

The online garden centre boasts thousands of home and garden products ranging from garden sheds, greenhouses, pond pumps and supplies, fish and aquariums, garden furniture and structures, barbecues, outdoor lighting and much more. So whatever you need for your garden, GardenSite will most certainly stock it!

customercare@gardensite.co.uk

How would you rate GardenSite?

"Bought storage stool at a great price with discount. Arrived quickly, very pleased."
"i resently purchased a large pegoda and for it to be constructed for me. I asked questions about preparing the site and got great feedback on how to do it. Since then i have emailed and asked for a delivery time shedule and have heard nothing and no updates as to when im likely to get it. Great service prior to buying but rubbish after purchase. I am still non the wiser when it will be here"
"The sections all fitted together and I had no problems."
"Great response on product query. Good prices and fast service - ideal!"
"Delivered on the date promised. Quality of item good."
"For choice at good prices."
Christine E
Verified Buyer
"Easy access website, quick delivery"
"Next day delivery"
"Excellent service and delivery"
"This has to be the biggest mistake of my life all day sunday i tried and failed to erect this lean to green house"
"Our Very competent joiner spent three and a half hours building this. He said the instructions are an absolute nightmare and the quality isn't great for the money. It shakes a lot so we have had to secure it to the house. I paid £195 for this and am extremely disappointed."
"Gave a very competitive price price for our garden furniture made even better with a discount voucher. Speedily delivered."
"Our replacement Oase pump arrived in 48 hours - happy fish in our pond !!"
"Ordered breast cancer rose It arrived beautifully packaged and excellent condition"
"The service was swift and efficient at a good price. Superb!"
"I bought a carport, it was delivered promptly by two very nice men, who put it where I asked without any problem. It was fairly straightforward to assemble, and is a well made, structure."
"I contacted staff via phone as believed I had ordered twice, when in fact I hadn’t ordered at all!! I duly placed my ordered which arrived very quickly and was two lovely items."
"I just wanted to message to say how impressed I am with the quality and the top notch service I received recently from the Gardensite. I ordered a Premier Red and Gold Garland and It is one of the nicest christmas decorations I have come across for an excellent price. It look stunning on our dining table. As for delivery, I am highly impressed, arriving the next day after order, and having a query about next day delivery, Dan who i spoke to was more than helpful and polite towards myself regarding my query. I hope this is recognized. To receive my order by midday the next day and dispatched in more than appropriate packaging, I will not be hesitating to purchase much more from you in the future. I just wanted to give an excellent review of my first experience at GardenSite and I will be highly recommending yourselves to all my contacts. Thankyou once again, It is a pleasure to see such good quality products attached with outstanding customer care!"
"Good service"
"I ordered a 3 way connector to replace a damaged one. It was delivered quickly and I was able to get my Blagdon garden lighting system up and running soon after."
GardenSite is rated 4.33 based on 100 reviews