GardenSite Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend GardenSite

About GardenSite: Established in 1999, GardenSite has been selling thousands of gardening products online for over 18 years, and the family-owned business has been within the garden industry since 1952 - Assuring you that their expert advice, customer service and product knowledge is trustworthy and valuable. That's why so many customers choose to buy from GardenSite each and every day and why you'll find real and honest reviews right here on their Reviews.co.uk profile page.

The online garden centre boasts thousands of home and garden products ranging from garden sheds, greenhouses, pond pumps and supplies, fish and aquariums, garden furniture and structures, barbecues, outdoor lighting and much more. So whatever you need for your garden, GardenSite will most certainly stock it!

customercare@gardensite.co.uk

How would you rate GardenSite ?

"i resently purchased a large pegoda and for it to be constructed for me. I asked questions about preparing the site and got great feedback on how to do it. Since then i have emailed and asked for a delivery time shedule and have heard nothing and no updates as to when im likely to get it. Great service prior to buying but rubbish after purchase. I am still non the wiser when it will be here"
Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your review.

Our apologies for not responding to your email sooner regarding delivery times. We have since found your original email, which had unfortunately gone into our email spam folder, hence our non-reply.

I believe that Dan has been chasing this up for you and has replied to your email and has tried to call you. He has liaised with the delivery and installation team in order to contact you directly in order to book in a convenient install date.

We hope that your issue has now been resolved, if so we would appreciate it if you could kindly amend your review once you have had your product delivered and assembled to your satisfaction, as we are sure you will be very happy with your purchase.
If there is anything you would like to discuss further, please call us on 0121 355 7701.

Kind Regards,
GardenSite Customer Care Team.
"The worst mistake i have ever made was making a purchase from the Garden Site. Ordered a 8ft x 10ft Metal shed for it be damaged, not the size i ordered, fitted by odd job men who told me themselves that the shed was rubbish after i paid £742.00. The roof had holes in it, the panels were warped, dented, scratched and the quality itself was poor and flimsy. After numerous requests for a refund and sending photographic evidence of the damage, waiting for staff at Garden Site to return from holiday and Investigating me, still no refund. I sent letters advised by the Citizens Advice, their response, we'll send new panels. I then said no thankyou i want my refund please, still no refund. In the end after 4 months of this going on i had to contact Money Claims Online which is a small claims court. Only then did i get my refund plus court costs. Now at this moment i still have the shed dissasembled up my back garden as Garden Site have ignored my requests to take it away, leaving sharp metal panels in a heap in my back yard. Their customer service is absolutely shockingly appauling. So as you can gather this is the worst shopping experience i have ever had, and i regularly shop with other companies online. Basically they gave me the run around for 4 months, holding back my refund which i was entitled to for faulty goods. They was in breach of the Consumer Rights Act and have been reported to Trading Standards."
"""I buy one item from your website and still waiting delivery regardless of your delivery note within 5 working days!!!!!! Yesterday I make a phone call to ask for details and I received assurance that the delivery company will call me. I still waiting this call......... Very poor delivery...... I'm strongly disappointed and definitely I will put my bad feedback for your customer service and delivery options! I will strongly not recommend your company Without regards"
Good Day Rafed,

Thank you for your review. We apologies for your disappointment, however do feel this is rather unfair that you are reviewing us in this manner as we state that delivery is "FREE Delivery normally within 5 working days" for the water feature you ordered. It was exactly 5 working days on the day of your review and it is correct that a call is made from the delivery partner due to the size of the item ordered, this is done directly with your local delivery depo.

Kind Regards
David Coton / Partner
"i bought a garden pond from garden site a few weeks ago and also a UV light at an extra cost of 60 GBP and it has never worked we contacted garden site and spoke to one of your colleagues and all she said when asked for advice and she sent me a manual which I already had and did not tell you very much about UV light does it actually light up when working or not. my phone number is 01303488456 any advice would be helpful before returning the item to the garden site"
"they did not have trimmer wire for the strimmer they sell and told me to buy streamer wire for another model and re-wire the existing spool. as opposed to order in the right one!"
"How can i write a review i haven.t got the product yet. It was ordered on 20th may and it is now 7th june and no delivery date."
"1. I was promised a PM delivery yet that conversation was ignored and I was allocated an AM slot 2. I was then promised I would get a telephone call before delivery so I could get to the property. I never got that call. The delivery driver was pretty rude"
Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback.
We're sad to hear that the delivery distributor let you down on the day of delivery. We can see that your original order notes regarding your delivery preference were passed over to the delivery distributor, but from your feedback realise that these were not actioned.
We will definitely pass your feedback over to our delivery distributor, that if they are to allocate a time slot with our customers, then it should be honoured. We don't specify or guarantee specific AM/PM delivery time slots on our own website pages and advise customers that they are all-day time slots, unless the courier states otherwise.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards,
GardenSite Customer Care Team.
GardenSite is rated 4.38 based on 109 reviews