GardenSite Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend GardenSite

About GardenSite: Established in 1999, GardenSite has been selling thousands of gardening products online for over 18 years, and the family-owned business has been within the garden industry since 1952 - Assuring you that their expert advice, customer service and product knowledge is trustworthy and valuable. That's why so many customers choose to buy from GardenSite each and every day and why you'll find real and honest reviews right here on their Reviews.co.uk profile page.

The online garden centre boasts thousands of home and garden products ranging from garden sheds, greenhouses, pond pumps and supplies, fish and aquariums, garden furniture and structures, barbecues, outdoor lighting and much more. So whatever you need for your garden, GardenSite will most certainly stock it!

customercare@gardensite.co.uk

How would you rate GardenSite ?

"i bought a garden pond from garden site a few weeks ago and also a UV light at an extra cost of 60 GBP and it has never worked we contacted garden site and spoke to one of your colleagues and all she said when asked for advice and she sent me a manual which I already had and did not tell you very much about UV light does it actually light up when working or not. my phone number is 01303488456 any advice would be helpful before returning the item to the garden site"
"Thank you to David and the team @ Gardensite. Very generously donated a prize to our fundraising charity in aid of Mind UK. This is the 3rd time you've helped such a worth cause. Thank you once again :) from at all Team Hickton"
"Our Very competent joiner spent three and a half hours building this. He said the instructions are an absolute nightmare and the quality isn't great for the money. It shakes a lot so we have had to secure it to the house. I paid £195 for this and am extremely disappointed."
"The worst mistake i have ever made was making a purchase from the Garden Site. Ordered a 8ft x 10ft Metal shed for it be damaged, not the size i ordered, fitted by odd job men who told me themselves that the shed was rubbish after i paid £742.00. The roof had holes in it, the panels were warped, dented, scratched and the quality itself was poor and flimsy. After numerous requests for a refund and sending photographic evidence of the damage, waiting for staff at Garden Site to return from holiday and Investigating me, still no refund. I sent letters advised by the Citizens Advice, their response, we'll send new panels. I then said no thankyou i want my refund please, still no refund. In the end after 4 months of this going on i had to contact Money Claims Online which is a small claims court. Only then did i get my refund plus court costs. Now at this moment i still have the shed dissasembled up my back garden as Garden Site have ignored my requests to take it away, leaving sharp metal panels in a heap in my back yard. Their customer service is absolutely shockingly appauling. So as you can gather this is the worst shopping experience i have ever had, and i regularly shop with other companies online. Basically they gave me the run around for 4 months, holding back my refund which i was entitled to for faulty goods. They was in breach of the Consumer Rights Act and have been reported to Trading Standards."
"The tree was not as expected it looked like a cheap one from a small cheap store and have seen better ones cheaper in the supermarket Susan Burley"
"""I buy one item from your website and still waiting delivery regardless of your delivery note within 5 working days!!!!!! Yesterday I make a phone call to ask for details and I received assurance that the delivery company will call me. I still waiting this call......... Very poor delivery...... I'm strongly disappointed and definitely I will put my bad feedback for your customer service and delivery options! I will strongly not recommend your company Without regards"
Good Day Rafed,

Thank you for your review. We apologies for your disappointment, however do feel this is rather unfair that you are reviewing us in this manner as we state that delivery is "FREE Delivery normally within 5 working days" for the water feature you ordered. It was exactly 5 working days on the day of your review and it is correct that a call is made from the delivery partner due to the size of the item ordered, this is done directly with your local delivery depo.

Kind Regards
David Coton / Partner
"Order table it had a shapped screws on inside of table so have to email to see what they will do very disappointed in this services as most business to call tell them what wrong they collection it and replace it with a new one no question asks , this is like you don't trust the customer and what they tell you"
"they did not have trimmer wire for the strimmer they sell and told me to buy streamer wire for another model and re-wire the existing spool. as opposed to order in the right one!"
"Dave kept in touch regularly explained the order process fully, delighted with the service and my order came early, perfectly packaged, and is now in place in the garden."
"Our order was simple to make and was delivered very quickly."
"How can i write a review i haven.t got the product yet. It was ordered on 20th may and it is now 7th june and no delivery date."
"Lovely item - exactly as described. Good instructions and very easy to assemble (took longer to fill with water than put together). Very fast delivery! Highly recommended"
GardenSite is rated 4.38 based on 109 reviews